Threaded View

Thanks
    Sweet, lots of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3wz View Post
    I would like to suggest a feature, or rather some information regarding troves anti-bot measures. I've noticed that sometimes the bot randomly just stops fishing and btw this have happened for all bot versions that I've used. What i think is happening is that the game will sometimes just not have the lure bob and stop fishing. The bot will then wait indefinitely for the lure to bob and eventually time out. When I've caught this I simply manually press f and the bot continues. The feature I'd like to be added would for the bot to try and recast the lure if it haven't catched a fish for like 2 min.

Another thing I've noticed is that if you stay at the same location for a long time the character will randomly start to take minor, but periodic damage (like once a second) until you move away from the location. This has however only happened to me twice, so the condition for its activation is not JUST staying at the same place for an extended amount of time coz I've done it for longer but not have this happen.

Dunno what you can do about the latter issue though, perhaps have the bot notify the user when your taking damage.

Edit: I just had it happening again, the taking damage thing is actually an invisible creature hitting you, I killed it and got experience and glim from it.
    I'm unsure about the invisible creature - how to handle it would mean attacking. But it would make this bot a whole lot more complicated.

Though, the bot not fishing should already be handled by the bot itself already.
    I'm using the Timer functions for Lua and it every 3 seconds it runs a function named stepper()

This is the stepper function which I've added comments to, so you know what it does.
    -- = comment
    --[[ to --]] = block comment
    Code:
    function stepper()
      timerCount = timerCount + 3 -- this timerCount variable, is just so that script can say how long its been running for when it ends.
      if (varFishingStatus == 0) and (readInteger(varLineCast) == 0) then
        --[[
          varFishingStatus (I probably need to fix up my variable names) is set to 1 by the castLine() function when it thinks it's cast the line.
          varLineCast is the actual in-game boolean(true/false) saying if the line is actually cast or not - this cant actually be incorrect due to it's design.
          So, what this is saying is: if castLine() has not been run, and the game knows the line has not been cast, then cast the line! Otherwise, do nothing.
        --]]
        castLine()
      elseif (varFishingStatus == 1) and (readInteger(varLineCast) == 0) then
        --[[
          This should be the bit when the bot thinks its thrown the line, but really in-game it hasn't.
          It's literally a check that does: if the bot thinks the line has been cast, and the game knows the line has not been cast, then wait one second,
          then double check the line hasn't been cast in game -- then castLine() 
        --]]
        sleep(1000)
        if(readInteger(varLineCast) == 0) then
          castLine()
        end
      elseif (readInteger(varBobbingWater) > 0) then -- if bobbing in water (another true/false boolean in-game) then catch dat' fish.
        catchFush()
      end
    end
    the whole Fush thing is just a New Zealandism I want to chuck in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3wz View Post
    Permafrost was just an example... Still, Frigid Firefish can only be caught there so yes there's reason to fish in the Permafrost Biome.
    I personally don't have a lava fishing rod, or whatever you need to fish there. I guess I'll make one to try and find that address. That's all it needs. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Neobex View Post
    I'm not understanding the multi client functionality, It seems to work just fine with one client but I can't seem to get more than one. Can someone shed some light on how I might go about doing this?
    Hmm, I'll need to write one here as the admins of this forum auto-lock a thread after 24 hours, sigh.

Edit:

How to multi-client bot in Trove with FushBot.
    Remember to throw the requirements DLLs into the Cheat Engine root directory, default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.4\

1.) Login to the Glyph client with your first account.
    2.) Open Trove.
    3.) Open 32-bit CheatEngine (this does work on 64-bit machines) [Available at C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.4\cheatengine-i386.exe by default]
    4.) Connect to the Trove client (It should be the only one there at this point)
    5.) Wait for Trove to load (i.e. get in-game)
    6.) Open the Cheat Table in CheatEngine (You can drag the CheatTable on top of Cheat Engine) for this to work.
    7.) On the popup stating "This table contains a lua script. Do you want to run it?" click Yes (This is essentially executing the script, also available by going Table -> Show Cheat Table Lua Script -> Execute Script button, if you happen to press No)
    8.) If this is the first time you've ever run the script, make sure to click the "Test WinAPI is available" script checkbox. This is just neccesarry for the first time ever, and if it doesn't show a lovely information box popup, then something's gone wrong. Likely you've not chucked the requirements in the CheatEngine folder.
    9.) Get into a position to Fish, click Run Fushbot.
    That's it for this client.

To add another one (you can minimize that trove/cheatengine pair if you want):
    1.) On the Glyph client, click Log out
    2.) click login again, log into another account
    3.) Open another CheatEngine client
    4.) Click the computer icon to connect to another window, then click the [Window List] button. The bot auto-renames it's selected client to FushBot1, FushBot2 etc so just select the new and fresh Trove window.
    5.) Wait for trove to load (get in game)
    6.) Load the Cheat Table into Cheat Engine
    7.) Click yes on the popup
    8.) Get into position to fish, click Run Fushbot.
    9.) Rinse and repeat. You can do this for as many as your computer can run.

Optionally, you can click the Enable Low-Graphics mode, which just turns down the graphics settings a bit. Rather than going Escape -> Settings -> video -> Advanced checkbox -> turning the scrollers down to minimum.

To handle which one is which, if you've opened each trove client, and cheatengine client in pair, then it will come up in order when you hover over the icon in your Window Task bar
    It should be the first CheatEngine linked to the first Trove client etc.

You can start and stop Run FushBot as many times as you want, it should just pick up again from where it left off. In case you need to drop Fish off at where you're storing it etc.

For example, be fishing, stop the Run Fushbot script, press F to stop fishing, go to whereever you're dropping fish off, go back to where you were, re-click the Run FushBot script, minimize, open the next Trove client/CE pair.
    Last edited by Cellux; 04-22-2015 at 05:47 PM.