Threaded View

Thanks

Red face Unique Founder Account - VERY VERY LOW house ID, beta badges and more below

Rare and Unique badges: Founder, Beta Character and Beta Tester, Dragon hero (upgraded in 72 hours) and the 1st, 2nd and 4th upholder badge.

Account: Character is female, low-level and has (what I think) a ton of cute armours that match well! I have a few ultra rare rares e.g. platnium blod.

House ID: The account has an extremely rare and low house ID. Most founder's have house ID's in the hundreds of thousands due to the wipe.

Social: No active friends on the friends list (last active friend was 2019). In a guild with other original player's that quit year's ago. Always was on a low pop server so people will not recognise the account.

Account Information: I will be supplying you with the Artix account information (login and password) + the email attached to the artix account (login and password). The login and password to the account (obviously lol) + the original creation details (location, date created and original email used to create the account).

This accounts is unlike these other sellers as this is my personal account that I barely used and have decided to sell; moreover, it's received no bans, and has never flagged or anything like that.

Payment only in BTC/ETH. Please do not contact me if you cannot pay through this method as i have come to know about Paypal chargebacks. price is $600 it's negotiable though!.

Can and will provide in game picture's once I know you're serious!

PM me for more info! x (click the little blue cloud below my profile!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Legendary Hero Badges.png  

epic battle support badges.png  

artix entertainment heromart badges.png  

inventory character page part 1.png  

inventory charcter page part 2.png  

inventory charcter page part 3.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to POPURSHITWIN For This Useful Post:

mistermistt (12-10-2022)