I can upgrade your account to a 6 months, 12 months or Lifetime (lasts at least until 2040) Spotify Premium membership with your desired username or I can just make you a new account.

The method I use it unsaturated and will not be patched in the foreseeable future.

Price:

6 months $15

12 months $25

Lifetime $40

I am also selling the method for a negotiable price since it is currently unsaturated and fresh and will continue to work in the future and can easily make your money back and be very profitable if you decide to start your own store.

This is a fully premium service as I will value each and every customer and you will get the best service for the price you pay.

T&C

- You will not chargeback under any circumstances.

- All sales are final. No refunds.

- I offer full contact support on this service via. my Skype so if you have any issues or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

- If you buy the method, you cannot resell it.

- I am not held responsible for whatever you choose to do with the upgraded accounts or methods.

- I will not be going first in any circumstances. We will use a OFFICIAL MPGH middleman or you go first.

I will be only handing out ONE vouch copy to members I DEEM AS TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE with high post count and good reputation.

Feel free to add me on:

Skype - gamerboy302
Steam - eddiegames7