Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to crack a program, I have looked everywhere for a crack for this thing and it is driving me nuts.
It is called SoftXpand Duo Pro It is a great program, I had bought it a while back and used it a lot but I decided to upgrade everything in my PC, and
in doing so I was told I had to re-buy the program, which I was not ok with, apparently changing your motherboard is not ok...
So I have been looking for a crack for this thing ever since, in the mean time I have tried another program called IBIK Aster, it is a pretty good program, not quite as advanced as SoftXpand, but good none the less... Until I saw the price... 87$ is just to much for the darn program, so I thought if SoftXpand was not doable then maybe Aster is. They both have free trials, so maybe someone could crack them through the free trials, maybe? I don't know anything about cracking software so I could be talking out my ass right now, but I figured I might as well try asking for some help on this.