Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaymar View Post
    It doesn't get reset to 0 until the lure hits the fluid you try to fish out of
    That is exactly the thing that changed. I've checked, and for me, the memory area gets reset to 0 instantly after reeling in. So it's 1 only in the acceptable time-frame for reeling in, not before, not after.

Those two 'unneccessary' parameters are there to allow more than a single bot to run in a single file. I've made my hotkeys spawn new bots inside the same file by just linking the new hotkey to the same function again.
    I didn't remove them completely, I just moved the "Running" to be a static local variable, instead of being passed as a parameter. It works completely the same, just looks a bit cleaner.
    I did remove the other one though, there isn't really a need for two, it's simpler to just check !Running. That might not be logical for your code, but it is for mine. (I moved things around a little bit )

Please don't, it'll most likely get copied and then I get to deal with support for it too.
    Sure, I won't post it. That's why I asked in the first place: I didn't want to cause any trouble!
    Dealing with support is not easy around here... Looks like most people don't even read the last few posts to get the new offset, and just keep whining that it's not working...

Oh, and the thing I said about boots... I realized I was an idiot. It's not possible to fish with a full inventory, even if the items could easily stack.
    But I found a way to integrate a 100% stable boot throwing method too, so that's a problem of the past.

Thanks
    help me plz , it cant hook back when a fish on the pole . Thank you

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789