Quote Originally Posted by Madara10 View Post

Where are you going with this?
I just told you, like some many others have told you, that the use of Cheat Engine will get you banned of GTA online.

There are no sense on your posts now, you just keep calling me a kid and insulting me, and this is just going off topic.
Chill out and don't be offended by the truth.

I answered your question about the Bad Sport lobby, and told you the information that everyone knows about Cheat Engine, and you are going to learn the hard way.

Remember that you have already 2 bans on your account, and you are using Cheat Engine now.
Again, those are your $60 not mine, so start looking for single player mods, if you want to keep playing GTA of course.
I got my first bann for using cheat engine value change. So, i know i can be banned. But i am angry to your >> "Don't ask for help if you are not going to hear/read what everyone is telling you." sentence.

This is why i am not good at you. You can't say to nobody "don't ask for help.. etc" everyone can write what they want. you cant decide that.
I don't like bullies.

Anyway like i said im using it my own risk. If i will be banned i will tell here. But i wont get banned for CE because im not changing values anymore