Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News - 73rd Edition

73rd Edition - September 6th, 2015
    Do you read?
    You will.

Official Gaming Skype Groups
    In the past week there has been two new official gaming Skype groups opened by members in an effort to bring our communities for specific games together and influence more discussion and activity but also give an alternative way to communicate with everyone else. Along with the MPGH-1 Skype group applications, the two games that now have two Skype groups are as follows (click for application thread): League of Legends, Realm of the Mad God.

Publicists Paid Me
    Their marketing has far reach and with their exemplary work to persuade me, I have willingly offered to report that Flengo has opened up applications for Publicists!

The MPGH Publicist Group will be in charge of promoting and managing various social and gaming related events and activities across the forum and beyond. As a publicist, your job will be far greater than just creating and managing events and tournaments. Your job will be to engage and promote a large social and legitimate gaming aspect on MPGH. You will be in charge of promoting every activity run prior to it, during it, and after it has passed. Documenting some kind of footage during an activity will be a requirement, where applicable.
    Examples of their promotions and efforts: Sanicball Competition, CS:GO Tournament, Monthly Pharaoh Competition (#3)

If you think that this is something you're interested in doing, you can apply here. Currently, the Publicists are in need of (1) "Event Management" and (1) "Marketing" position. It's safe to infer that these applications will have an expiration based on Flengo's needs. "The Publicist position requires a large amount of time and effort," says Flengo, "It is by no means an easy job." The requirements to join the Publicists far exceed any current position here on MPGH currently and if this is something you believe you could contribute to, apply if you have the time and the passion, not if you're on the fence and want another tag as you should expect to work.

- If you're interested in getting closer with the MPGH community entirely without restriction via Skype you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you're interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - Currently, the Publicists Team is looking for new Publicists. If you are interested in joining it and if you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply here.

• @Job was given the NIG BOI tag, congrats to you!
    • @Wassabi? is now part of the News FO, he is the new Global News writer. Congratulations!
    • @Versa is now part of the News FO, he is the new Gaming News writer. Congratulations!
    • @Tits earned his way into cs by proving he’s a tranny.

Donations:

• @Reaky
    • @RapleAQN
    • @byan]
    • @Trenchguns
    • @Naruto

Thank you all for the kind donations! Enjoy the benefits! If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all of the benefits Donator has!

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

None.

Demotions/Resignations:

None.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

[MPGH]maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Other MMPORG Hacks, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto V Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Batman
    (League of Legends, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks)

[MPGH]Boombox
    (General)

[MPGH]Blue Jay
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Color
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Market Place)

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    (Market Place)

[MPGH]Jhem
    (Other MMPORG Hacks)

[MPGH]Khyy
    (Grand Theft Auto V Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Trove Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Raple
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)

[MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Jim
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Wassabi?

Hot threads

League of Legends

The League of Legends section has been more active than usual this week. There have been some new and updated scripts that have been released free to the public. Apart from that, a Skype Group dedicated for MPGH Members that play the game has also been created. Visit the section to check out the new scripts you might want to try, or if you're just interested to join the Skype group and play some games with fellow MPGH members.

Destiny's Big Week is Coming Up!

I know that this must be upsetting to most because I know it is upsetting to me but Destiny will not have any Daily or Weekly event of the week of September 8 - September 14, 2015. But fear not this is because Destiny is preparing for the big 2.0.0 update which is rolling out September 8th. The 2.0.0 update will contain several changes to the game voice actor Nolan North is replacing actor Peter Dinklage in the game. The bounty system, light levels, and bounties are also getting overhauled. With that being said Destiny is going to compensate. The Taken King Crucible Content is going to be free for a week before it is released. The official release date for the Taken King expansion is September 15th with the release of the Taken King there will also be a rise in level cap to 40. (YES!!!!) There is also going to be the King's Fall raid which will be released 3 days after the expansion. So looks like Destiny has some big things in store for everyone.

Mortal Kombat X Adding Four More DLC Characters

On 9/3/2015 NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. Entertainment announced that they have some big plans for Mortal Kombat X. Some of the things that we found out was that they will be releasing four new DLC characters with that there will also be new environments released as well as skins and more. I really wonder what the "more" will be! But at this point it is unclear and nobody knows who or what the new environments, characters and, skins will be, but it is something I know I am looking forward too!

Google's OnHub Router

So about a week ago, Google released a video (more like an ad) on a new router that they were planning on releasing. Based on the video, the whole purpose of the router was to make a simpler and more user friendly router. The router's setup would be extremely easy and would pretty much be wire free. On top of that, Google also has an app along with the router that would make the whole "sharing and managing" WiFi business a whole lot easier. As with most of Google's product, the design of the router is a sleek and simple black cylinder. Its clean, simple, and more importantly it gets the job done.

I myself don't have the router but I've been doing a little research on it. The router has a price tag of $200 USD so its on the more expensive side, but before we go on to the other details I'm just going to give my thoughts on the price tag. Let's all agree that very few people have gigabyte internet. In my area, the fastest provider is Comcast and I have one of the top packages they have; around 180 Mbps internet. Its pretty fast but compared to gigabyte internet its nothing. Now, here's the thing with routers. Most of the routers we have today in the market can comfortable handle around 500 Mbps speeds. These routers are usually under the $100 range. If we move it up a notch, we have the routers that are $100 and up. The router I currently have is the Netgear Nighthawk. It's able to run up to 1900 Mbps and the overall quality and range is great. The total price of the router was $180 without tax and it came with a 1TB external hard drive. So the point I'm trying to make here is: Why spend $200 on Google's router when you could spend far less for another router that could even be a lot better? Let's find out.

What sets the OnHub apart from the other routers is the tech is has. The OnHub is basically a computer. It tries to find the best WiFi connection for you, while ensuring that you're getting the best data flow as possible. With that in mind, the WiFi speeds you get with this device is a lot better then your typical router. In addition to the WiFi speeds, the added tech in the device also sorts the different devices connected to it far better then the traditional router. For example, if you connect let's say 5 devices to the router you would obviously notice a decrease in speed. However, even though you won't lose any WiFi speed, things such as buffering videos will be effected. With the OnHub, it automatically sorts each device and finds the best connection channel for each device. What this does is it organizes everything into its own category which should eliminate the problem of connecting to many devices.

The app provides its users with a simple and clean interface. You're now able to share your Wi-Fi password with others, give priority network access to some devices (maybe your Xbox when you are starting a gaming session, for example), track your bandwidth usage, and manage all the other basic router features.

What do you think of the router? Leave your thoughts down below!

Justin Bieber's New Song

Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" Music Video from her platinum selling album, 1989

Although this song is not new, I think what people have the gull to say is. Earlier this week when premiered at the VMAs and shortly after, many critics claimed that this was a promotion of "American colonialism" (or new imperialism) based on the scenery in the video: Africa plains, no black people on the set and tried to claim that it was racist. Aside from the ignorant reporters that are just looking to cause more conflict in our society, I think the video is fantastic and furthermore, Taylor Swift looks drop dead gorgeous in black hair and sticky red lipstick. Give this video a view, it's worth it.

$uicideboy$ New Mixtape FEAT. Pouya
    SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/g59/sets/southsidesuicide
    "Pouya is god," states Jim. That is all.

Rick Ross's New Mixtape - TOP on Datpiff this week
    DATPIFF LINK: https://www.datpiff.com/Rick-Ross-Bla...pe.732049.html

Avicii's New Song

Worst song of the week

Miley Cyrus vs Nicki Minaj

Should We Worry About China?
    The rising sun was blocked out a day after China's military parade marched through the wide and winding streets of Beijing, on September 3rd. China's military boasted their strength with thousands of troops in formation, military hardware, and hundreds of vehicles and aircraft flying overhead. Most notable from this spectacle, however, was their display of shore-to-ship missiles, as well as short- to long-range ballistic missiles capable of leveling small cities. Denoted as DF-31 or DF-31A, one of China's ballistic missiles, are capable of carrying one nuclear warhead (which can exert a force of 1 megaton) or three to four MIRV ranging from 20-150 kilotons each. Furthermore, China's standing army outnumbers the United States' by a whopping 900,000 servicemen and women, and has an equal ratio of artillery and long-range weaponry. But what does this mean to the people of the rest of the world? China asserts that this parade was a sign of peace, and they will continue building up their military in peace time, without intention of starting another world war. But is anyone sure anymore? Discuss your thoughts on this topic below!

China's ballistic missiles strutting their stuff across Beijing's streets.

Vladimir Putin looks over Tiananmen Square.

Thousands of balloons were released during the parade Friday afternoon.

Hunter: Hi Fantic, how are you today?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: I'm good. How about you?

Hunter: I'm good as well, thanks for asking. So tell us, how did you find about MPGH and why did you join it in the first place?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: I joined MPGH because MPGH wouldn't let me download Minecraft hacks without an account and found MPGH by Google.

Hunter: Yeah, the administrators implemented those measures to make sure leechers don't get hacks from the site so "easily". Also, I can see that you're a Minecraft fan. That's nice, when did you start playing Minecraft?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: I started playing Minecraft near the month of May 2014.

Hunter: Like they say, "it's never too late to try such a famous and nice game". Do you currently still play it? If so, perhaps we can play together someday.

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Humm, I don't play Minecraft anymore. I don't really play much of games at all. But if I have free time, I play Latale or some sort of Planetside 2.

Hunter: I see, well, you should try playing League of Legends someday, it's definitely worth a shot. By the way, I assume the first community you got involved into on MPGH was the Minecraft community then?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Yes I do, I supported the minecraft sections when I first started because people kept being annoying and massively bumping threads under 2 hours.

Hunter: Yeah, MPGH community sometimes can be quite "overwhelming". Do you remember about the first thread and/or post you made on it?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Yeah, I do. It was one about the fact that I used to enjoy playing MC a lot.

Hunter: That's nice. I'm curious though, if used to enjoy playing it that much why did you stop playing it then? Lost the interest?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Im not sure, just got bored of building things over and over. MPGH is still great though.

Hunter: Yeah, it kind of gets boring over time. Also, since you've mentioned MPGH, what do you enjoy doing the most on the website? Like, what are your favorite sections and such?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Marketplace mainly. It's where I sell most of my things and such.

Hunter: Yeah, it kind of makes sense as you're a Marketplace minion. MPGH has taught me a lot ever since I joined it. What have you learned ever since you joined it?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Learnt how scammers work, how to sell on MPGH, and how not to get any Staff's mad.

Hunter: I guess that's due to the fact that you're now an Official Middleman as well as a Marketplace Minion. How did you feel when you realized you had gotten the Official Middleman position and when you realized you had been promoted to Marketplace minion?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Felt really happy and excited. I first asked for help from Mods, but normen came up to my to congrats me then I got training from Raple. Was really fun.

Hunter: I see, well it's always nice to know that MPGH staff members help each other, but enough talking about MPGH for now, let's leave it aside. What sports do you enjoy the most or at least watch others do it?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: I enjoy playing soccer and really enjoy watching hockey.

Hunter: Nice! I also enjoy playing those. You practice soccer on school, don't you? By the way, what school grade/year are you right now?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: I'm in grade 10, heading to grade 11.

Hunter: Most of don't enjoy going to school. Do you actually enjoy going to it and learning new things?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: I really dont. ;p

Hunter: Speaking on school, do you already know which professional course do you intend to follow when you go to college and so on?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: I'm not so sure about that, still thinking as I go.

Hunter: I guess you still have a decent amount of time to think about it until there. Well, time's running out. Do you've any special shoutouts that you'd like to make to anyone before we end this interview?

[MPGH]FanticSteal: Shoutout to cursed for supporting me and donating for me.

Hunter: Alright then, thanks for your time and have a nice day!

[MPGH]FanticSteal: You too!

• Head Editor
      • Psychotic

• Writers
      • Headlines
        • Psychotic

• User News
        • David.
        • Time

• Section of the Week
        • Flengo

• Hack of the Week
        • -

• Gaming News
        • Versa

• Technology News
        • Predator

• Music News
        • Jim

• Global News
        • Wassabi?

• Interviewers
        • Mayion
        • Flengo
        • Hunter
        • Time
    Last edited by Flengo; 09-07-2015 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Section of the Week

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

6ixth (09-09-2015),[MPGH]Ahl (09-08-2015),[MPGH]Austin (09-06-2015),Bryan (09-06-2015),Bunbunbunz (09-08-2015),Cataclypse (09-07-2015),Dave's Mexican (09-07-2015),[MPGH]Dave84311 (09-10-2015),Depp (09-07-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (09-07-2015),Fulmination (09-14-2015),Hunter (09-07-2015),Josh (09-06-2015),[MPGH]Mayion (09-07-2015),Paralyze (09-07-2015),summit (09-07-2015),[MPGH]Time (09-06-2015),Versa (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    aye b0ss can i hab a gud news pls

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

RankE3 (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK YOU PREDATOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST FIRST POST

- - - Updated - - -
    rip sjorkle

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Damn, I sense some hostility there

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

- - - Updated - - -

hah funny guy!

Great job team

Thanks
    Had an issue with mentions today so if there's any bugs let me know and half of them aren't working. It's a hassle just to edit it so I cbf to try and make them all work. Sorry!

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looks nice wonderful job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why post crappy music, though?

Overall, good job!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post

Overall, good job!
    @Jim

/whew

Not crappy music.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hmm, I think you're trying to spell my name, but I am not byan with the bracket. But goodnews!

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Hmm, I think you're trying to spell my name, but I am not byan with the bracket. But goodnews!
    Yeah that might've been a typo, the bracket is due to an issue with mentions, sorry!

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks Predator!

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    14th post woot @Sjoerd

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post

Overall, good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

@Jim

/whew

Not crappy music.
    There was no good music this week, besides the south side suicide mixtape.

NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast