Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Making An ESP Hack

I Was Wondering Earlier As I See So Many Of You Going On About Using "Private Hacks That I Made" (Not That I Made, That YouMade). I Was Wondering Just How Do You Make An ESP Hack? Now I Don't Know Whether It Is Simple Or Hard But I Think It Would Be Quite Nice Just To Have That Extra Experience In My Knowledge. If Someone Could Either Show Me How Or Walk Me Through It Or Maybe Just Give Me A Step By Step, That Would Be Great.

Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Foden For This Useful Post:

urbansee (05-26-2016)

Thanks
    I made my own ESP, it's pretty simple.. I don't know much about coding, just looked at esps that had their sources out there and edited a wee bit and learned some little things and it works great. Cheating in this game is super simple since FairFight doesn't actually scan your files.. For making an ESP, I suggest you go on this forum's older posts and look at the sources and try looking at other places too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 420B View Post
    I made my own ESP, it's pretty simple.. I don't know much about coding, just looked at esps that had their sources out there and edited a wee bit and learned some little things and it works great. Cheating in this game is super simple since FairFight doesn't actually scan your files.. For making an ESP, I suggest you go on this forum's older posts and look at the sources and try looking at other places too.
    Reckon You Could Help Me Out With Making One Send Me The Source Code Of Yours, So I Can Look At It See Just Exactly What You Need To Do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    You just need someone else's, or your own code to create a 2D box around a players' offsets for their location. Use Cheat Engine to find the offsets get 1 person to test on local play and find his/her offsets for float addresses then when you find that persons offsets then move onto 2 players testing both movement offsets then 3 then 4 then 5, on both teams as well. Good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Foden View Post
    Reckon You Could Help Me Out With Making One Send Me The Source Code Of Yours, So I Can Look At It See Just Exactly What You Need To Do?
    The sending of the files to one another via forum PM is by no means allowed. If he wants to share it, he has to post it in the form of an attachment, i.e., he has upload it via the forum attachment system.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-28-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If you don't know how to help the OP with his issue, then don't bother posting in this thread. Thank you.