Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Unturned cheats!

Hello everyone, after the unturned latest update, I have noticed there are much more cheaters on a full server. At last 5 to 10. I have seen and encountered players that had some special cheat where cars somehow spawn into me after I killed them making me get "Road killed" by an empty car. Pretty weird huh? After few hours, it made me get fed up playing on that server, I joined another server and a guy managed to hit me with a sledge hammer with a pretty far distance. Basically Seattle white high tower to the yellow crane. I have seen the latest hack on MPGH which was very amazing. I am aware that all these are done by editing client side things such as Explosive Charge glow on players, Range finder range on players too and so on. I was wondering if there are ways for me to modify the files myself and I was wondering if anyone could teach me the basis of editing DLL files.

If anyone is kind enough to make any weirdest possible hack for unturned, that would be great. I'm not expecting like those bus spawning on me and disappearing after I die, no. Just things like, flare light showing on top of players, or being able to spectate someone or so. Thanks!

I really want to slowly step into these file modifying stuff as I'm always seeking to learn something that is related to ITs :3
    Last edited by Hawkenist; 07-29-2016 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Solved!

Thanks
    For editing. You might be able to make a range hack by editing the range float inside ItemWeaponAsset. Instead of returning ldc.i4 you need to return ldc.r4 since range is a float not an int. However glow hacks are programmed rather than edited and pretty sure hacks that spawns cars are impossible.
    Last edited by Kr4ken; 07-28-2016 at 04:38 PM.

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkenist View Post
    If anyone is kind enough to make any weirdest possible hack for unturned, that would be great.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1056281, jfyi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr4ken View Post
    For editing. You might be able to make a range hack by editing the range float inside ItemWeaponAsset. Instead of returning ldc.i4 you need to return ldc.r4 since range is a float not an int. However glow hacks are programmed rather than edited and pretty hacks that spawns cars are impossible.
    Na it is possible just not in the sense of spawning it. What actually happens is the car is teleported into you from a distance resulting in your death but due to the anticheat the car gets placed back into the original position. I have seen it before and I think Nelson patched it in another version but yea that's how it works

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AtiLion For This Useful Post:

Kr4ken (07-28-2016)

Thanks
    how odd did you manage to replicate it yourself?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Oh. Sorry. I meant if someone is willing to post one on the release section not just for me :3

- - - Updated - - -

For editing. You might be able to make a range hack by editing the range float inside ItemWeaponAsset. Instead of returning ldc.i4 you need to return ldc.r4 since range is a float not an int. However glow hacks are programmed rather than edited and pretty sure hacks that spawns cars are impossible.
    Thanks! Great tutorial, many thanks but I didn't quite understand the Range hack. What kind of Range hack? The one I meant was a range hack that shows how far the players are :3

Oh one more thing, is the DNSpy the one in the ******? Just wondering. Since I'm a student I barely afforded this office desktop
    Last edited by Hawkenist; 07-29-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkenist View Post
    Oh. Sorry. I meant if someone is willing to post one on the release section not just for me :3

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Great tutorial, many thanks but I didn't quite understand the Range hack. What kind of Range hack? The one I meant was a range hack that shows how far the players are :3

Oh one more thing, is the DNSpy the one in the ******? Just wondering. Since I'm a student I barely afforded this office desktop
    Range hack for melee weapons such as that sledgehammer that hit you from a far distance. And yes DNspy is from ******

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Range hack for melee weapons such as that sledgehammer that hit you from a far distance. And yes DNspy is from ******
    Many thanks! Please close this thread :3 @Hunter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Solved & closed.