Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Need help with cracking a program

I am need a program that is called 3dVista. It creates virtual tours for 360 images. Anyways they allow you to download a trial version and I assumed I would be able to block the program from accessing their server like you can do with adobe but that is not the case. The only way it seems to get the full version is to verify it by logging in with a valid email and password that has purchased the program. Also it is not possible to enter in a serial number like adobe. Lastly I would just keep activating the free trial but they have embedded their logo in all pictures used with their program.

So I would either like to find a way to just cracked the program if that is even possible. Or if there is a way to remove the watermark they embed in all of the photos.

Any advice would help and currently the program goes for 499 euros and I cannot afford that much. Sadly no torrents of this program either.

Thanks
    It'll always be possible but you're going to get nowhere if you don't even know where to begin. You will probably need to do a lot of research for this kind of stuff. If it is a popular program and does not have a crack, you don't have too much chance of doing it on your own.

Teams of people usually do this stuff.