Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Where do they come from?

Thanks
    I swear none of you people commenting take your precious little time to read the fucking comments. Like if you read all the shit you would have an answer to your question and not waste peoples time. I've seen people ask the same question about 15 times Yet the answer is 2 post above theirs... fucking ridiculous.

Anyways +Vouch for @Dynasty I've bought plenty of products from him and he is very trust worthy. Don't hesitate to deal with him once @Hova gets the vouch copy Monday!!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Groot_69 For This Useful Post:

Chiroy (03-26-2017),Dynasty (03-26-2017),karoshi666 (03-26-2017),Luverdark (03-29-2017),nicodim23 (03-27-2017),RichHammond (05-30-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSquad View Post
    I swear none of you people commenting take your precious little time to read the fucking comments. Like if you read all the shit you would have an answer to your question and not waste peoples time. I've seen people ask the same question about 15 times Yet the answer is 2 post above theirs... fucking ridiculous.

Anyways +Vouch for @Dynasty I've bought plenty of products from him and he is very trust worthy. Don't hesitate to deal with him once @Hova gets the vouch copy Monday!!

As much as you wish to, vouching without actually having bought the product is not allowed. Infact, you can get banned for it.

@OP: added you regarding the 6800k, hope we can make a trade happen.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Rob (03-26-2017),TheDrPepper (03-26-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

As much as you wish to, vouching without actually having bought the product is not allowed. Infact, you can get banned for it.

@OP: added you regarding the 6800k, hope we can make a trade happen.
    I never said I bought this product. If you read correctly I stated that I bought plenty of things from Dynasty and he is very trust worthy. "Don't hesitate to buy once hova gets his vouch Monday"

Like I said people don't read.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSquad View Post
    I never said I bought this product. If you read correctly I stated that I bought plenty of things from Dynasty and he is very trust worthy. "Don't hesitate to buy once hova gets his vouch Monday"

Like I said people don't read.
    Once again, that is not allowed.

• - No misleading or unofficial vouching of any kind, only vouching allowed is by transactional parties including official middle men. (Permanent Ban)
    • Perhaps you should read first.

Waiting for Hova's vouch copy, I don't doubt Dynasty's trustability but rules are rules, keep yourself out of trouble when shit goes haywire @McLovinSquad
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Cyclic (03-26-2017),Groot_69 (03-26-2017),Luverdark (03-29-2017),Marcus. (03-27-2017),mog001 (03-27-2017),Nexory (03-27-2017),Rob (03-26-2017),solid47snake (03-27-2017),Strident (03-26-2017),TheDrPepper (03-26-2017),TheWolverine (03-27-2017)

Thanks
    I dont think it will be an exit scam, though only at the beginning unless people will be purchasing the 1000$ cpu

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    "Dynasty's Exit Scam Perfected" should be the name of this thread.....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scaze For This Useful Post:

MesaVerde (03-26-2017),Sir Billy (03-27-2017),whiteicewarrior (03-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
    Everybody complaining needs to shut the fuck up and sit tight.
    If you're not going to buy and complain then don't say anything. Just wait till HOVA get's shit and then yall can order. He also put 2500 in case yall scared of an exist scam. Relax
    Thanks for stating some fact. People like jumping to conclusions without even reading. I have over $2000 invested on this website, hundredths of hours, over 1000 vouches, and so much more. Scamming will never go through my mind when it comes to MPGH.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoSwap View Post
    Pretty interested in this. New here but willing to pay first. Just want more proof since I'm new
    Just contact me on skype. I am one of the biggest members on the market section in this forum with well over 1000 vouches. Proof has been posted and vouch copy will be posted tomorrow most likely since Intel does not work on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by bob422 View Post
    Is it possible for you to expand to other countries?
    Not at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Dynasty's Exit Scam Perfected" should be the name of this thread.....
    Kids like you should climb back up into your mothers.

Your comments do not mean anything, they come from low member who knows nothing about pretty much anything. So please waste your time somewhere else.
    Last edited by Dynasty; 03-26-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Thanks for stating some fact. People like jumping to conclusions without even reading. I have over $2000 invested on this website, hundredths of hours, over 1000 vouches, and so much more. Scamming will never go through my mind when it comes to MPGH.

Just contact me on skype. I am one of the biggest members on the market section in this forum with well over 1000 vouches. Proof has been posted and vouch copy will be posted tomorrow most likely since Intel does not work on weekends.

Not at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Kids like you should climb back up into your mothers.

Your comments do not mean anything, they come from low as member who known nothing about pretty much anything. So please waste your time somewhere else. c
    you should remove your signature first or change it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Any chance of PayPal with increased % maybe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsepr View Post
    Any chance of PayPal with increased % maybe?
    This service is very limited. We are doing a certain amount of orders per day. In difference from many members who just take as many orders as possible. We rather tell you to come back in 24 hours, than take your order and for you to wait 4 days for us to get you confirmation. We already to around 3 orders. They will all be proccessed and shipped monday since company does not work on weekends.

We are not taking PayPal because it is not worth the risk of chargebacks and scams.

Thanks
    This service is very limited. We are doing a certain amount of orders per day. In difference from many members who just take as many orders as possible. We rather tell you to come back in 24 hours, than take your order and for you to wait 4 days for us to get you confirmation. We already to around 3 orders. They will all be proccessed and shipped monday since company does not work on weekends.

We are not taking PayPal because it is not worth the risk of chargebacks and scams.
    If you remember the Yeezy scam that happened they were telling oh we have 3 spots left, then of we have 1 spot left. Then I contact that same guy with my other skype then next day when people mention on his thread that they purchased he was telling me oh still have 2 spots left be quick b4 smone else takes it

Thanks
    100% you will get billed if you don't send another chip back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    @Dynasty , glws mate . if by any means this would be possible to do for germany , let me know .
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    Vouches :
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    Vouch for this dude!

Polite and respectful; answered all my questions without any hesitations.
    He is as legit as they come
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I bought the MGS:TPP code after all this and went first, this guy is trustworthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullquick View Post
    +1 vouch for this guy! I got the payment with no trouble at all!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solid47snake View Post
    @Dynasty , glws mate . if by any means this would be possible to do for germany , let me know .
    It is possible with reship i guess or is the extra information wrong?
    - There is a $50 fee for reshipping addresses.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast