Thread: Old Gem hack?

Thanks

Old Gem hack?

I know this probably is a really annoying thing to post about since it has been ruled out as impossible outside of private servers but this is a question about what happened to an old hack that is probably patched right now but I figured it is worth asking.

A while ago I went to the clash royale sub and saw a post about a sketchy streamer that had his gems and gold covered and he was a lvl 10 playing in upper legendary with pretty maxed out cards. I know this sounds like bullshit and he just simply could have stockpiled the cards he wanted in one deck to maintain a low level but here is what made it different.

He had enough of each card to max all of them out. He had tons of extra of all types of cards ready to rank up and he could buy multiple super magical chests at any time. His mods would say that the reason he is not leveling up any other cards but playing in the upper legendary arena (before seasonal ranks were invented) was because he wanted to stay level 10.

After a while someone posted a private chat with a mod from this streamers chat and he admitted they were using an exploit for unlimited gems and told him the steps to do it. It was some kind of loophole but it was not shown in the screenshot. I know this post is a dumpster fire of useless information but assuming someone knows what I am talking about maybe they can help guide to a working gem exploit instead of all that scam stuff posted when you look for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DidItForTheHacks View Post
    I know this probably is a really annoying thing to post about since it has been ruled out as impossible outside of private servers but this is a question about what happened to an old hack that is probably patched right now but I figured it is worth asking.

A while ago I went to the clash royale sub and saw a post about a sketchy streamer that had his gems and gold covered and he was a lvl 10 playing in upper legendary with pretty maxed out cards. I know this sounds like bullshit and he just simply could have stockpiled the cards he wanted in one deck to maintain a low level but here is what made it different.

He had enough of each card to max all of them out. He had tons of extra of all types of cards ready to rank up and he could buy multiple super magical chests at any time. His mods would say that the reason he is not leveling up any other cards but playing in the upper legendary arena (before seasonal ranks were invented) was because he wanted to stay level 10.

After a while someone posted a private chat with a mod from this streamers chat and he admitted they were using an exploit for unlimited gems and told him the steps to do it. It was some kind of loophole but it was not shown in the screenshot. I know this post is a dumpster fire of useless information but assuming someone knows what I am talking about maybe they can help guide to a working gem exploit instead of all that scam stuff posted when you look for it.
    I'll save this for the future maybe we can get some info

Thanks
    Yah because I remember that the guy had a method and was willing to disclose it. I think the post got removed from reddit and his twitch channel got banned but the fact it existed means there is hope. I just wish so many people didn't try to cash in on stupid people with those fake websites. I looked for a bit today but couldn't find anything. I am gonna dedicate some time tomorrow to looking for it. Best of luck to you.

Thanks
    Even if it gets shown, you will most likely be banned pretty quick then it would just get patched. Clash Royale is a hard game to hack.
    "Do you really think that hurts!?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent1337 View Post
    Even if it gets shown, you will most likely be banned pretty quick then it would just get patched. Clash Royale is a hard game to hack.
    It is hard if not impossible. You can buy gems from third party website really Cheap and they have their methods thats why they sell it so cheap.

Hacks like the OP mentioned are not possible anymore.
    The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

Thanks
    You can always buy tons of gems + get an in-app purchase refund. It works, however you'll want to spend the gems prior to the refund.
    The downside to this is you'll get a negative balance for the amount of gems you spent but keep all the shit you bought.
    You may also have trouble getting into events, like you have a negative balance of -15000 you arent going to be able to buy anything with gems after that or pay for event tickets

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Third party website gems are cheaper because they're being bought off other regions/ countries (with fucked-up currency)
    They're simply using a VPN (of the country with fucked-up currency) before logging into the account.

This has nothing to do with hacking/ cheating/ exploiting and is a known method for ALL type of games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hure1233 View Post

It is hard if not impossible. You can buy gems from third party website really Cheap and they have their methods thats why they sell it so cheap.

Could you mention some of these third party sites? I'd like to take a look at them.

Also You say they are not possible anymore but can you confirm at some point they were possible? Because if you can tell me that it used to be a thing I can be sure the method this streamer used is now gone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hure1233 View Post

Where do you buy these "cheap" gems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    On G2G for example. But there are only Gem offers for IOS because IOS is easy to bypass.
    The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.