Thanks

Why You Should Start Play DOTA

DOTA 2 is one of the best online multi-player games ever created. Once you start playing, you can start enjoying the challenges of becoming one of the world’s best players. That’s right. If you get good enough at this game, expect to play in the international tournament of players. So why should you keep playing DOTA? The answer is simple. The more you play the more fun you have, the more leveling up you do via experience, the more gold coins you receive, and the more your team will begin to work together.

DOTA 2 is so fun because of how interactive it is. A total of five players will play on each team. Each player will have a different ability, and as time goes on, the better your team will be. The graphics are fantastic. The object of the game is simple and yet keeps the player working to get better and to level up. With over 100 characters to choose from, there are seemingly endless possibilities about what you could mold your character to become.

Leveling up is very important as you move throughout the game. Leveling up is key to defeating opponents and getting your team to the next level. You can level up by paying for certain skills via your gold coins and by winning battles. You begin at a meager level one and can end up at a staggering level twenty-five as you navigate throughout the game.
    How do I get more gold coins? The longer you play and the more battles that you and your friends enter and win, the more gold coins you receive as an individual. This allows you to purchase character traits that you would like to possess throughout game play. By purchasing new and improved skills you are able to win more and more experience points and more battles. The more time that you put into game play, the stronger your character will become and the faster you can destroy the enemy ancient.

As you level up throughout the game, your team will take on many enemies. The more you play, the more your team learns to work together. As you master the art of working together, you will begin to defeat enemies and other creatures, capture towers, and eventually win games by destroying the ever-present enemy ancient. You will find as you progress through the game as a team, some characters will work towards skills of strength, others will gravitate towards skills of agility, and still others will move towards skills of intelligence. It is very important to note that all of these skills must be used together as a team in order to become powerful and undefeatable.

DOTA 2 is such a fantastic game to play over a period of time while always staying entertained. You can play with your friends, against other groups of friends, and by yourself to explore and conquer great worlds that look great and keep game play simple. Remember, when playing DOTA continue to have fun, level up, collect coins, and work as a team. The sooner you can get this accomplished, the sooner you can dominate the game.

Thanks
    because it's good game, no ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    because it's giving updates every 5 minutes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Used to be great but no more , thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Coz SEA and RAGGING PPL LIKE Me YEHEHAHAAHAH

Thanks
    thanks.
    Used to be great but no more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I prefer league of legends tbh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Dota is fantastic. The Dota community is...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    to rape russians, lmao
    it's fun and waste of time but I love that so y not