Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tateve22 View Post
    I have a problem where everytime I join escherion my character is gone and stuck in the terces won't move goto escherion.
    Yeah, I was farming the jugg items of nulgath in an alt account, jugg items also needs to farm Dark Crystal Shards and I noticed that exact same problem when it had to go from tercess to escherion, so I tried using the DCS bots that other users had made but the ones I tested also had the same problem of the account getting bugged inside terces, this problem for me started since the last update of AQW/Grimoire (I never had this problem before and I used these two bots constantly), don't really know what could be causing it.

The character dissapearing is normal, as that is just to make the dark makais stop attacking you, the problem is that for some reason it gets stuck, and after it gets stuck you can't even go to another map, or do anything.

You could try using another dcs bot to see if it works for you, so you can get dcs to max stack and then use this bot normally.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-27-2018 at 03:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

uppwind (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I think (if im not wrong) it's the Get Drop causing the problem that you get stuck and can't join other map.
    Last edited by doremi007; 05-27-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    Well if the get drop is what is causing the problem, then there is no way to fix all the problems, since without the get drop you will sometimes get stuck with 49/50 defeated makais caused by Grimoire not collecting the drops as soon as they drop in some cases, so if you have 49 defeated makais and drop the 50th one, if it doesn't get collected as soon as it drops the bot will get stuck as items drops past their stack limit will stop appearing, so the bot never gets it.
    That is why the get drop command is needed, to avoid the last defeated makai drop getting stuck in the drop stack.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

uppwind (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Well, you can just uncheck the Pick Up and do something about the drop. Gonna do like Get Drop in every quest complete and something like every monster kill. (Kinda using this method to prevent the stuck) But it will take a while to do it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doremi007 View Post
    Well, you can just uncheck the Pick Up and do something about the drop. Gonna do like Get Drop in every quest complete and something like every monster kill. (Kinda using this method to prevent the stuck) But it will take a while to do it.
    I kinda think you misunderstood what was the problem that the dcs bots are having, is not that you get stuck because in the map because the bots loop trying to get the defeated makais, that is already fixed in most of them (As this bot is almost 1 month old and no one had a problem with that before, this other problem just started to happen after the last update), is that the bot gets bugged inside terces and the the game will stop working until you log out of the game, it either happens by the game completily freezing while killing dark makai, or by the character getting stuck after trying to complete a join command and the game freezing.

I also have been trying to replicate it but it just seems to happen at random.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-27-2018 at 04:53 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

uppwind (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yes the drops doesn't get you stuck from anything, for me it's the "Monster Count is greater than 0" command, i have deleted most of it and it works like a charm.

i have been using it for 3 days, i got some stacked up nulgath resources vouchers uni 13 etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keysoreyezGM View Post
    for me it's the "Monster Count is greater than 0"
    Weird that is getting stuck on that, are you using the Grimoire version I uploaded 1 week ago on the merge plugin post?, in that version that statement doesn't work, if that is the case try downloading the new one I uploaded there yesterday.
    If you are using the version from the Grimoire sticky tell me so I can look what could be causing the problem, as I really haven't had that problem before.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

keysoreyezGM (06-02-2018),uppwind (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks for this, I didn't know. I'll tell you as soon as I test it out.
    ----Update---
    Everything just works well, no issues at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    A lot of free inventory space, it will need from 35 to 45 spaces
    i only have 30 spaces

Thanks
    I already said how to do it if you don't have enough space in the 4th comment.

Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    Yes, you could do it by parts, getting Unidentified 34 doesn't need that much backpack spaces, so you could move the second line of the bot that says goto"Doom" to the start of the bot and change it to goto the label "START", so that it only farms Unidentified 34, you let that run until you get 44 "Unidentified 34", then you sell all the unnecesary items that accumulated in your misc tab, after doing all of that you just use the bot as it was at the start, doing this should help you to be able to do it with less inventory space .

I didn't make the bot like this because some people might already have some of the items required for ArchFiend DoomLord.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

uppwind (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by keysoreyezGM View Post

thanks man i fucking got everything in 1/2 weeks
    7/24 bot open?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by uppwind View Post
    7/24 bot open?
    nope, i had lots of the requirements stacked (nulgath regeants and stuff) and good RNG
    I also changed the Nulgath(Larvae) quest to the Void Knight Sword Quest(coz i like it so much)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to keysoreyezGM For This Useful Post:

uppwind (06-06-2018)

Thanks
    Work Perfectly, but if i want improve this bot for member account with crag & bamboozle what should i do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by thekinzae View Post
    Work Perfectly, but if i want improve this bot for member account with crag & bamboozle what should i do?

replace the commands to go to escherion with the quests from crag & bamb in /miltonius to go on a cycle

Great bot, got em all in 2 weeks with stacked nulgath regeants, thanks a lot

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast