Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post Looking for legit jobs/work (Peter F)

Hi there,

I am looking for legit jobs that usually require somewhat non-long term work, else it can be anything you can offer me. As long as it's not SE or anything that just pisses off people. Also, I don't want to resell stuff on amazon or ebay, unless you have a sense of humor and it won't pintch my head over it .

I do have some experience in IT although not excessively from anything beyond that, even though I've done BTEC and Computer Science a bit...

Few things I can give you to know out of the bat.

• I live in the UK (Not Born There)
    • I am a good person with a sense of humor (What I mean is, discuss things you want to keep private but just discuss it with somebody, ie psychologist, just for the hang of it.)
    • I am a person with a strong interest of what goes around the world and influences it. (Economical, Social)
    • I am more of a workhorse if you need me to generate ideas for you, regardless if I don't specialize in a field that even I might not be familiar with. (Get Smarter Every Day)
    • I love anything that involves the military in real life or even virtual reality eg, Roleplaying on Gmod. (Because I dream about Military Technology)
    • I do have open imagination but in a more fragment way of picturing it, sort of imperialist ideology... (Google Logical Fallacy)
    • I like sketching stuff I can think off in a paper to pen style, even though I am not good at drawing...
    • Acting as manager and improvise at any scenario given...
    • Usually I am active 24/07 most of the time. (Picture me as a flexible person)
    • Anything else just ask me, if you are looking to know more about my personality, although mainly this forum post is made for me to look for job.

Things I don't want to do...

• Scam people or ruin someone's day, even though nobody can be smart those days.
    • Do things on my own, without having a good level of resources given or needed.
    • Use my personal details for illegal activity or even somewhere along that line...
    • Login or work with stuff that is still illegal, (just read computer misuse act people)...
    • Visit websites that are over 18+
    • Run a business on my own, just get the point I am searching for a work, not creating my own job out of someone's burden.
    • Buy things for somebody that even might or might not put me at risk, just get the point, you will need to have like top-notch level of my trust for you to make me do that.
    • Work with people that don't know what they are doing as long as you are paid to do it... (Trust me, it happens)
    • Work with somebody who acts like a dick towards you...
    • Use my phone number or even being asked to share it...
    • Work that is too complicated or even too easy that you even don't do jack shit, at the same time over think how much you get paid for it...
    • Get paid weekly or even monthly, I want to work and get paid per day but also via Paypal, not Bitcoin... (Bitcoin is just some fake economy for me)
    • Not getting paid upfront, even though I don't scam people. (I do actually do things like half-half until it's done), (Be social people, thank you )
    • Talk on mic or share camera, until you have a stable relationship with me...
    • Ask me to program something for you, my programming skills just suck but I was good at it until usually you get teachers that make you hate it.
    • Being offered to do things less than 10 £, I would suggest you do a hire post for that... (I might do small things that require less than 15 min but with a reasonable price )
    • Work more than 2 hours for a same work, (Until I haven't got used to it), (Per-day)

Overall

Picture me as a ordinary person with his own interests but also own dedication although at the same time, happy to help with anything you need help with, as long as you don't put all your trust into me, just picture me as a brain power or a power cell that you can use to aid you, or even fix if you get what I mean (If you got the psychological thingy I mentioned)

Although I do sometimes acknowledge and know that it's the way world works, money can do anything and it's hard to get it twisted if you are not a person high profile... For me, I just need money to save up for things like Univirsity, obviouslly I am not that dumb to like use it for car or some shit that I won't need as of now

If you are interested then add me on IM

Shh, Click over here

Why did you click for god sake, don't worry I won't blame you...

Make sure you reply to this forum post if you added me on IM.

One thing this as a small rule before adding me on IM, make sure you have 100+ posts so that you are a regular member on mpgh, or just have some VIP status or something, although you know, it's sometimes called discrimination but it's the way mpgh forum works and members look over it , sometimes the streets have to be clean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Daily bump, add me on IM if interested. 21/07/2018 19:06

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    added you on im

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Daily bump, add me on IM if interested. 22/07/2018 15:04
    @Jundo, I've accepted your IM, in terms of programming (When you asked me). I haven't been practicing doing any programming for years and the only programming language I am a bit familiar with is Python.
    Last edited by peterfoy; 07-22-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Daily bump, add me on IM if interested. 24/07/2018 17:57

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Daily bump, add me on IM if interested. 26/07/2018 16:38

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Daily bump, add me on IM if interested. 28/07/2018 15:00