Thread: eBay Refunding

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingsnow View Post
    I boxed nivida with no repocussions. I have also boxed stores on ebay. there is nothing they can do but file a police report in your juristiction and a ic3 complaint. (use a drop) you 99.9999% time get the refund
    so you would want to risk that? There is better methods and its not even close to 100% but alright. I know bestbuy will notice my friend works there. Sometimes they notice weeks later.
    Last edited by ilovetobun69; 10-18-2018 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks
    Nvidia included authorities in their investigation, it happened recently so nothing has happened yet but dont be stupid to think they let you box and it went unnoticed

best buy is pretty strict so they will def do something for $2k

ebay is easy and does NOT require boxing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I'd be very careful at that amount. Repercussions are likely! Otherwise Ebay are 100% in favour of the buyer, it's no problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So whats the best method for ebay??

Buy something
    When it arrives , contact ebay
    Tell them the product doesnt work
    Het a return label from seller
    Send back crap
    Boom?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos31 View Post

Buy something
    Send back crap
    Boom?
    no

good luck with that tho

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachErtz View Post
    no

good luck with that tho
    lmao u lying

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos31 View Post

Buy something
    Send back crap
    Boom?
    Just read he whole thread, SNAD seems like the way to go and I don’t see anything wrong with that to be honest.
    Ordering an iPhone soon so I’ll try it..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prblmchyld View Post
    lmao u lying
    not lying at all but go ahead and try it and see how far that gets you especially if its a big company.

you can do it do individuals but they will likely file a police report and report you to USPS for mail fraud if they have any functioning brain cells

Thanks
    not lying at all but go ahead and try it and see how far that gets you especially if its a big company.

you can do it do individuals but they will likely file a police report and report you to USPS for mail fraud if they have any functioning brain cells
    What if you choose “significantly not as described”? Because that puts the blame on the seller rather than the buyer..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

What if you choose “significantly not as described”? Because that puts the blame on the seller rather than the buyer..
    correct but what are you gonna do when youre told to send the SNAD item back? the post i quoted said to do that and send junk back.

ebay will side with you 99% of the time, theres more that can happen after getting the refund is the issue

ive got a way where ebay eats the refund, seller keeps their money. i provided proof to a member where ebay refunded me $1280 of their own money but you guys can keep boxing and get reported for mail fraud

Thanks
    correct but what are you gonna do when youre told to send the SNAD item back? the post i quoted said to do that and send junk back.

ebay will side with you 99% of the time, theres more that can happen after getting the refund is the issue

ive got a way where ebay eats the refund, seller keeps their money. i provided proof to a member where ebay refunded me $1280 of their own money but you guys can keep boxing and get reported for mail fraud
    Well..if you claim that you got a snad item and act outraged and everything and start going all mad, the buyer would have to proof that he sent the correct item and as advertised. You can claim that there was a sack of potatoes in your MacBook Packaging and if they ask for pictures, drop a couple potatatoes in there
    If they want it back, send the packaging with the potatoes back - you are the victim if you play it out nicely here.
    (If anyone does that on private sellers, you’re a scum)

Let me know what you think of that, really want to talk about that right now

Thanks

Well..if you claim that you got a snad item and act outraged and everything and start going all mad, the buyer would have to proof that he sent the correct item and as advertised. You can claim that there was a sack of potatoes in your MacBook Packaging and if they ask for pictures, drop a couple potatatoes in there
    If they want it back, send the packaging with the potatoes back - you are the victim if you play it out nicely here.
    (If anyone does that on private sellers, you’re a scum)

Let me know what you think of that, really want to talk about that right now
    we know this lol, its the most common ebay trick in the book... the point is these companies arent just gonna let you box them regardless of what ebay decides

hence why i wouldn't do it, can you get refunded? yes i have always said you will but theres issues that could arise AFTER you get refunded

my main point is OP is doing best buy whos already strict with refunding, and to top it off hes boxing them so...

Thanks
    we know this lol, its the most common ebay trick in the book... the point is these companies arent just gonna let you box them regardless of what ebay decides

hence why i wouldn't do it, can you get refunded? yes i have always said you will but theres issues that could arise AFTER you get refunded

my main point is OP is doing best buy whos already strict with refunding, and to top it off hes boxing them so...
    What could they really do when you use a drop and fake information anyways lol
    It’s literally one person against another and if you play it decent I don’t see a problem and you getting a refund...

Thanks

What could they really do when you use a drop and fake information anyways lol
    It’s literally one person against another and if you play it decent I don’t see a problem and you getting a refund...
    yea,, drop

now youre going way far off topic, 99% of this site and others dont have access to a drop or will ever use one to scam

that way yes, you have no worries. OP and others are talking using your CC and or paypal and ordering to your house

Thanks
    yea,, drop

now youre going way far off topic, 99% of this site and others dont have access to a drop or will ever use one to scam

that way yes, you have no worries. OP and others are talking using your CC and or paypal and ordering to your house
    Yeah you’re right, drifted a bit.
    I don’t see the problem with drops ..especially in rural areas
    But putting your personal information when you’re looking to scam anyone is just stupid, regardless the amount.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast