Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
    Just repeat your answer that was in this thread...
    I'll do you one better. (Click Me)

It works on Cetera for glitched mobs, so you wouldn't understand.
    Assuming every user never used Cetera is not good. I've had my fair use of Cetera/Revenant since it existed and I understand it.
    If you need proof I can dig up an old .cbot I made because people wanted a Cetera version of it.

(Which is why I said stick to Cetera because it works there and Grimoire won't be a botter's block for you)
    ((But of course, you stated
    Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai
    Cetera has way too many bot fuck ups that have happened to me
    making that statement pointless because you REALLY... REALLY want to use Grimoire for your botting needs.))

I'm not your enemy, but if you can't return here posting something like-
    "Excuse me, could you please elaborate on what you mean by "optimize your bot" because that's too broad?"
    -the conversation will easily derail as it just did.
    Last edited by Trash; 03-15-2019 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Link parsed
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
    Ahem.. OR find ways to counter glitched respawns so that you don't need this.

Glitching monsters means glitching your trainer. Code isn't as fast as virtually undefeated mobs.

Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai
    Yes great feedback, I will use this "optimise your bot" feedback.
    Perhaps you could ask what I meant instead of being a baby rager.

Originally Posted by DentXXX
    kindly make posts with such
    Either keep using Cetera or use attack packets instead of the kill function with "In Combat" checks for fighting.

AFAIK, trainers fail to understand glitched respawns BECAUSE IT'S A GLITCH.
    Breaking game mechanics isn't easily countered when the bot can't continuously see the monster reached 0 HP.

Ahem.. OR find ways to counter glitched respawns so that you don't need this.

Glitching monsters means glitching your trainer. Code isn't as fast as virtually undefeated mobs.
    I'll do you one better. (Click Me)

Assuming every user never used Cetera is not good. I've had my fair use of Cetera/Revenant since it existed and I understand it.
    If you need proof I can dig up an old .cbot I made because people wanted a Cetera version of it.

(Which is why I said stick to Cetera because it works there and Grimoire won't be a botter's block for you)
    ((But of course, you stated

making that statement pointless because you REALLY... REALLY want to use Grimoire for your botting needs.))

I'm not your enemy, but if you can't return here posting something like-
    "Excuse me, could you please elaborate on what you mean by "optimize your bot" because that's too broad?"
    -the conversation will easily derail as it just did.
    Since DentXXX had to speak for you and actually read the second line of my post, asking for more info...
    My answer is already there above your post, and below for your convenience.

Surprisingly enough, this is also what I said on your skills thread that you ignored.

I don't understand what more you could want when there's no better option

awwww you're so insecure that you edited all your posts.
    You're so delusional and narrow minded. I even intentionally kept the unedited OP in my last post in the spoilers.

clearly you were incorrect but damn thats manipulative of you knowing you're incorrect, your name does you justice
    Again, delusional thinking I'm incorrect when it's fact you can't perfect what you're asking for.

Now Tell me how that answers my question and request, you are conceited and arrogant and think that everyone has enough time on their hands as you to make a bot using Packets which clearly don't work as i've tried them but you do not seem to understand that as all of your solutions are wild guesses with no basis, you have no proof that it works and if it works for you great then but i need it for multiple bots to maximise efficiency. you clearly don't know how to make the plugin and neither do I, My request was specifically to ask for this feature and regardless of the context of my previous threads questions( they still aren't answered).

Thanks
    Bunch of crap as a response
    @ParagonSenpai This'll be my last reply, you can take this with a grain of salt as I really can't get it into your thick skull.
    It'll be in order of your post sentences, see if you can interpret correctly instead of being so illiterate.

Still ignoring the only answer you'll get, a plugin isn't possible as it's an option and not a command/packet.

Call me what you want, you're some random that has no connection with me spouting insults to no end.

"Not everyone has time to make a bot using packets" contradicts with "don't work as I've tried them"
    Also why I said STICK... WITH... CETERA...

Never stated you tried them till now, meaning you didn't as you didn't return saying so, full of shit.
    If you did, you definitely need help because there's no way you did it correctly.

"Wild guesses [...] no proof that it works and if it works [...] great" contradicting instead of asking for said proof or help.

As said before (in this post so you don't say WHERE IDIOT) a plugin isn't possible as it's an option and not a command/packet template
    so even if either of us could make plugins, it's literally impossible unless you code it into the trainer's options.
    The only plugins that exist are the two patched item exploits, working banking plugin and a "patched" merge glitch plugin.
    All of them manipulate packets or use the command line while a "cancel target on kill" would be very different to Grimoire's eyes.

They aren't help threads, they're discussion/requests. But you don't know what thread tags are so it's blank.
    They're answered but you still refuse to understand you're limited in functionality.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't know if anyone said this cause I wouldn't bother to read the comments after all this "war" shit.
    But cant you just have in grimoire -- kill random monster until get ______ drop -- cause once it gets the drop it will stop attacking it even after the mob still attacks you or you can have --kill random monster, a delay fast enough the it doesn't disconnect you, then accept complete or switch rooms.
    new life

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BeamBoss For This Useful Post:

ParagonSenpai (03-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BeamBoss View Post
    I don't know if anyone said this cause I wouldn't bother to read the comments after all this "war" shit.
    But cant you just have in grimoire -- kill random monster until get ______ drop -- cause once it gets the drop it will stop attacking it even after the mob still attacks you or you can have --kill random monster, a delay fast enough the it doesn't disconnect you, then accept complete or switch rooms.
    Won't work as Grimoire would first kill the monster before checking the items. And it keeps killing.
    Never used packets but I'll try to use what @Trash suggested

Thanks
    I believe thats what trash was trying to convey but his anwer with "optimise your bot" didnt help anybody. Trash doesn't realise that options are not just command packets but command packets that are constantly sent over and over again, he is a know it all because he has made a trainer before and knows exactly how plugins work.(s). Also with your suggestion about the kill for items the command function is something along the lines of kill for item(if still in combat continue to attack) and it just loops and i was thinking maybe have a command packet with the opposite where it would be if you don't have an item, use skills to kill monster somehting along the lines of that but if its way too hard just make a plugin that constantly checks if monsters health =0 ever it'll cancel.

i'm just going to ignore your genius attempts in helping me make such a plugin(not going to bother how a plugin works to you) and please refrain from posting in my future threads and i will refrain as well unless it involves you or me. I don't want to promote answers that aren't useful to me. call me "ungrateful" but your answers weren't what i was looking for and don't repeat them because if you can not directly make a plugin or i receive an answer from someone who has experience in what im asking and there are lot of things you have misconceptions about but im not gonna bother, TL;DR don't comment in my threads unless you can answer the question directly and i won't either, (went to do something else while typing it and can't be bothered formulating a proper response as i realised how unhelpful this "war" was and just going to stop as i didn't receive an answer and wasted time)

Thanks
    This happens with me usually because of a misunderstanding of my apparent self-righteousness and vagueness.

On topic though, as @DentXXX said it doesn't always work with glitched monsters because it will stay on Kill until the bot finally realizes the monster died and the requirement to kill (and receive) has been met. I can provide an example if necessary with a Battleground bot I tried to perfect.

Dent, if you get anywhere or need help with attack packets, just hmu.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    How do you use packets to attack monsters? (sorry I'm noob at botting)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze101 View Post
    How do you use packets to attack monsters?
    If you're using Grimoire, open up the packet sniffer and start. (Tamperer works too but easier to get from spammer)
    After successfully attacking, you get a packet with the skill ID and monster ID.

%a?% is the skill ID (aa - a4) and the %m:?% is the monster ID. (whatever # is designated in the map files)
    There's also a combat succession ID but it's not important. (# that keeps rising)

This was recently used to fight a seasonal monster who wasn't entirely removed from Akiba.
    Last edited by Trash; 03-17-2019 at 09:38 PM.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

Raze101 (03-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you're using Grimoire, open up the packet sniffer and start. (Tamperer works too but easier to get from spammer)
    After successfully attacking, you get a packet with the skill ID and monster ID.

%a?% is the skill ID (aa - a4) and the %m:?% is the monster ID. (whatever # is designated in the map files)
    There's also a combat succession ID but it's not important. (# that keeps rising)

This was recently used to fight a seasonal monster who wasn't entirely removed from Akiba.
    I really wouldn't recommend messing around with packets if you don't know what you're doing. it's one of the easiest ways to get banned on aqw. A better idea would honestly be to create a script for RBot instead, it requires that you learn a bit about C# syntax, but it has an attack function which you can use to achieve the same effect but without the risks of sending bad packets and getting detected.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to torin555 For This Useful Post:

Raze101 (03-18-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torin555 View Post
    I really wouldn't recommend messing around with packets if you don't know what you're doing.
    I can't comment on being banned/watchlisted (because I've been disconnected quite a bit of times testing packets)
    but yeah use RBot if you can tolerate learning some C# and not run the risk because of a typo, Raze101.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

Raze101 (03-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks. I'm trying to make a bot which uses glitched rooms, so this helps a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    reading this again thinking its solved

Quote Originally Posted by Raze101 View Post
    Thanks. I'm trying to make a bot which uses glitched rooms, so this helps a lot.
    Ye so I found after test and trial that grimoire will go through into the next command when your character finishes killing the monster. So you just have to make ur bot in a glitched room and have your character kill the monster fast enough and the bot goes through fast enough that it skips that command and goes on.
    new life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    reading this again thinking its solved

Ye so I found after test and trial that grimoire will go through into the next command when your character finishes killing the monster. So you just have to make ur bot in a glitched room and have your character kill the monster fast enough and the bot goes through fast enough that it skips that command and goes on.
    It depends on how fast the monster respawns. If the monster respawns instantly (which is what glitching a room is supposed to do), it won't go to the next command, even at 0ms Bot Delay (at least for me). Sometimes it doesn't respawn for a few seconds and the bot goes to the next command, but this doesn't happen too often and isn't reliable. So you have to either use packets to attack monsters or use join-room packets instead of glitching the room.
    Last edited by Raze101; 03-18-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torin555 View Post
    I really wouldn't recommend messing around with packets if you don't know what you're doing. it's one of the easiest ways to get banned on aqw. A better idea would honestly be to create a script for RBot instead, it requires that you learn a bit about C# syntax, but it has an attack function which you can use to achieve the same effect but without the risks of sending bad packets and getting detected.
    which one is the attack function? bot.player.attack() ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast