Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Alright. Idk havent looked completely but is it possible to use different sets of skills on different classes. e.g so if i set the skill to void highlord and it uses skills 1,2,3 & 4 then if equips shaman it will start using only 1&2 or some function like that. or could you make that a feature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ParagonSenpai View Post
    Alright. Idk havent looked completely but is it possible to use different sets of skills on different classes. e.g so if i set the skill to void highlord and it uses skills 1,2,3 & 4 then if equips shaman it will start using only 1&2 or some function like that. or could you make that a feature
    yes u can do this scenario, e.g
    Equip : VHL
    Skillset : VHL-Attack
    Kill : *
    Equip : Shaman
    Skillset : Shaman-Farm
    kill : *
    an idiot bastard who love competitive programming

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EmperorArts For This Useful Post:

ParagonSenpai (07-31-2019)

Thanks
    @EmperorArts, can you please add a feature for checking a quest if it's available or not. Because on the bot, it still accepts the quest and tries to complete it, which can can waste time.
    Maybe add it on the Misc tab, on adding statement like "If Quest is available" and "If Quest is not available" so that it can skip the part where the Daily Quest had already completed.
    (This feature is very useful for people who keeps disconnecting to the game)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So I'm running into a strange problem. Regardless of any skill set that I create and any skill delay that I set, it's always randomly casting all skills with 0 delay. I used your skill test .gbot file and it's doing the same thing. For the "VHL attack" section, it's still casting shackle even though it's not even part of that skillset.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    @EmperorArts Im having trouble with item whitelisting, for some reason, whenever I whitelist an Item it doesn't automatically pick it up. Also, the bot gets stuck on accept quest and get drop your help will be very appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks
    @EmperorArts

example: when we give dark makai kill command for essence of nulgath x50 , it does collect 48-49 essence and doesn't collect the last bag. can you fix this in the next update?
    Last edited by sananeoc123; 07-29-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sananeoc123 View Post
    @EmperorArts

example: when we give dark makai kill command for essence of nulgath x50 , it does collect 48-49 essence and doesn't collect the last bag. can you fix this in the next update?
    in game bug,not trainer bug

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sananeoc123 View Post
    @EmperorArts

That normally happen with the 'Kill for' command.

What I would do is that I would use the 'Kill for' command till 45 Essence of Nulgath then send it into a loop, whenever I kill Dark Makai, if the item has drop, it will get the drop. It used to work in the past but recently it keep getting stuck on the get drop command for a few second before going to the next command, and you might disconnect because essentially you're clicking yes twice (Whitelist and Get Drop). I find that this is much better alternative than not getting the drop at all.

Example:

[Essence of Nulgath]
    Kill for items: Dark Makai (45 Essence of Nulgath)
    Goto label: Essence of Nulgath 2
    [Essence of Nulgath 2]
    Kill Dark Makai
    Item has dropped: Essence of Nulgath
    Get Drop: Essence of Nulgath
    Item is not in inventory: Essence of Nulgath, 50
    Goto label: Essence of Nulgath 2
    Goto label: whatever you want

10. The Following User Says Thank You to __Axis__ For This Useful Post:

EmperorArts (08-02-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @EmperorArts I think theres a bug in map section , i only see black screen there ( same in story and others too )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahni View Post
    @EmperorArts I think theres a bug in map section , i only see black screen there ( same in story and others too )
    I also experienced it

Thanks
    @EmperorArts I love you so much, been pretty inactive because of grimoires clunkiness, Thank you so much for blessing us.

Thanks
    @EmperorArts Great releases so far, thanks alot. I do have an issue tho, I want to use the "If Map is not" Statement on my bot, however it looks like the bot gets stuck on the map join command if the target map is full, it will repeatedly try to join that certain room until it can finally make it in, making the "Map is not" statement nonfunctional. This doesn't seem to occur on the original Grim. 3.8. It would be great if you could look into it. Thanks
    Last edited by wewsir123; 08-01-2019 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks
    Thank you

Thanks
    Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by manaog64 View Post
    @EmperorArts, can you please add a feature for checking a quest if it's available or not. Because on the bot, it still accepts the quest and tries to complete it, which can can waste time.
    Maybe add it on the Misc tab, on adding statement like "If Quest is available" and "If Quest is not available" so that it can skip the part where the Daily Quest had already completed.
    (This feature is very useful for people who keeps disconnecting to the game)
    The bot only turnin a quest if the quest is available and you already meet the requirement, so i think its different issue if you disconnected from the game.
    K next update is new statement "If Quest is available"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BladeHunterx98 View Post
    So I'm running into a strange problem. Regardless of any skill set that I create and any skill delay that I set, it's always randomly casting all skills with 0 delay. I used your skill test .gbot file and it's doing the same thing. For the "VHL attack" section, it's still casting shackle even though it's not even part of that skillset.
    can u redownload the bot and clear the cache? also can u provide me a screenshot of your bot?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wewsir123 View Post
    @EmperorArts Great releases so far, thanks alot. I do have an issue tho, I want to use the "If Map is not" Statement on my bot, however it looks like the bot gets stuck on the map join command if the target map is full, it will repeatedly try to join that certain room until it can finally make it in, making the "Map is not" statement nonfunctional. This doesn't seem to occur on the original Grim. 3.8. It would be great if you could look into it. Thanks
    okay, ill change the algorithm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tahni View Post
    K, error from aqw web, cant load the map data. fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joacs View Post
    @EmperorArts Im having trouble with item whitelisting, for some reason, whenever I whitelist an Item it doesn't automatically pick it up. Also, the bot gets stuck on accept quest and get drop your help will be very appreciated. Thank you.
    can u send me the bot? do you tick the "accept whitelist" option?

also, can u explain detail of the issue?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for in active for a while, currently im preparing for some programming competition and college, ill fix some issue in next week, hopefully im not get confused, lol
    Last edited by EmperorArts; 08-02-2019 at 04:36 AM.
    an idiot bastard who love competitive programming

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast