Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemyru View Post
    Yes I did everything ações to the book, only Blaine county always tried with 50k stock then thinking it was too much tried with 5k 10k and nothing ,
    Always ran has administrator, always putting in the number without any . Just the plain number like indicated, antivirus on and off VPN on and off tried everything I could think of and nothing changed the outcome even the mission part I tried while on the phone, after the phone, in and out the vehicle and nothing , has soon has I launch the exe it always crashes GTA 5 xD the one thing I haven’t tried yet is restarting the pc lolololol but I’m thinking it won’t work anyway , also I’m running WIN 8.1 Professional edition duno if this helps but if anyone has encountered a similar problem and solved it please help out a brother xD
    Windows 8.1 is a pain in the ass...

Quote Originally Posted by roucky100 View Post
    Yeah, it crashes for me too, at the end of the mission
    Try selling lower values!

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    i did this twice it works but it says to me "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid" and i dont get the money

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilin View Post
    i did this twice it works but it says to me "Transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid" and i dont get the money
    What value did you sell?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    gta crashes for me when i enter the amount i sell and switch back into the game

Thanks
    you must put right amount of sell price for 7000 stock put 6300 gives you 5 mil

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xswaggersat123 View Post
    gta crashes for me when i enter the amount i sell and switch back into the game
    Can you give me more information about how much value you try to sell? Also try running the game in borderless windowed mode and run BunkerMoney as admin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Unfortunately even if you are careful this mod DOES NOT WORK AS INTENDED, ive used it 3 days in a row on my second account only adding 10 million per day, HOWEVER MY OFFICIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY IS THE SAME 16,000,000.

If you go to your Social Club page you can see "Money Made" and "Money Spent," this is the easiest way to find if someone is hacking and this is how people get their accounts wiped, my Money Made still says 900M, and Money Spent says 884M, but my money in the bank after using this mod now is 60M, meaning, if I spend above 16M what I actually "made" I will be up for a ban/wipe.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do solo to hack the game, the best method is still $2000 drops by a modder, but 1 drop per second, so you still get millions as you play, and dont get black screen and transaction block. The other way is exiting during bogdan mission finale if that still works and hasn't been patched..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by somenagger View Post
    Unfortunately even if you are careful this mod DOES NOT WORK AS INTENDED, ive used it 3 days in a row on my second account only adding 10 million per day, HOWEVER MY OFFICIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY IS THE SAME 16,000,000.

If you go to your Social Club page you can see "Money Made" and "Money Spent," this is the easiest way to find if someone is hacking and this is how people get their accounts wiped, my Money Made still says 900M, and Money Spent says 884M, but my money in the bank after using this mod now is 60M, meaning, if I spend above 16M what I actually "made" I will be up for a ban/wipe.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do solo to hack the game, the best method is still $2000 drops by a modder, but 1 drop per second, so you still get millions as you play, and dont get black screen and transaction block. The other way is exiting during bogdan mission finale if that still works and hasn't been patched..
    So? Just don't use it if you don't feel safe doing it. Nobody cares..

Thanks
    very useful thanks !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yanis9513 For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (09-15-2019)

Thanks
    I have been using it since it was posted by HASTUR (although, thanks Complexicon) and I have to say that is completely worth. I usually use it 3 times a day as recommended, but I have even used it up to 5 times and I still have my account. Anyway, I do not recommend using it more than 3 times a day because rockstar is getting heavier against cheaters. It is the safest method to get money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RobertDelNilo For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (09-15-2019)

Thanks
    can you please specify the amount of money to input? do i just put selling price that computer says? ($5000 in my case)

edit: working fine, make sure to put correct amount of $ the pc says and select the right mission
    Last edited by khanvictionnn; 09-15-2019 at 06:33 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to khanvictionnn For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (09-15-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertDelNilo View Post
    I have been using it since it was posted by HASTUR (although, thanks Complexicon) and I have to say that is completely worth. I usually use it 3 times a day as recommended, but I have even used it up to 5 times and I still have my account. Anyway, I do not recommend using it more than 3 times a day because rockstar is getting heavier against cheaters. It is the safest method to get money
    Thanks! I still don't know if Complexicon is an active member here but I try to keep it updated until he eventually shows up
    All these people arguing about getting banned after they generate 50-100 million a day just deserved it tbh. If you read the thread and comments first you will know how to stay safe using this. I don't play GTA that often but sometimes I just log in, do one bunker mission for 5mil and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by khanvictionnn View Post
    can you please specify the amount of money to input? do i just put selling price that computer says? ($5000 in my case)

edit: working fine, make sure to put correct amount of $ the pc says and select the right mission
    Yeah just as you mentioned you need to put in the amount that you actually sell. Also try to sell low amounts like 5-15k only. I feel like anything above 15k has a chance to not work at all.

Thanks
    Just found this yesterday and it worked amazing without issue. Thank you so much!

Today there was an update with a new launcher and some other stuff. Should we hold off on using for now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SanHoseidus View Post
    Just found this yesterday and it worked amazing without issue. Thank you so much!

Today there was an update with a new launcher and some other stuff. Should we hold off on using for now?
    I wouldn't use anything until we are sure what was included on that laucher update.

Thanks
    + rep Good seller

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast