Thanks

How to find useful addresses

I no longer play trove, so I don't know how long I will continue to update all of this, and I wanted to kind of wanted to indicate some of my findings as far as how to find some of the more useful addresses

-First things first, all of my hacks are specifically built to speed up farming, so they will all have to do with location - In game there is an x, y, and z axis for location - view angle - speed - For each of these they are all right next to each other (4 bytes apart) - All are float values

Location: (current x pointer - trove.exe+00E653D8 +0 +28 +BC +4 +60)
    -use /debugtext in game to see your location - I always look for the x value here, but z could just as easily be found
    -The listed value with debugtext is within +1 of your actual location so I do a search for a value between the current value and current value+1
    -I always try to get at least 50 blocks from 0 before doing my first search, it really narrows it down.
    -You can also narrow down the results by standing still and doing a search (to lock in your current location as the last value) then searching for unchanged
    -Once you are down below 200 values - push all the values to the bottom and remove all of the whole numbers - then select all and set it to the nearest whole number and remove all that don't go to a whole number
    -Now you can start testing values to find the one that you are looking for

View angle: (current x address - trove.exe+CFA580)
    -View angle falls within the range of -1 to 1 for xyz values - These are also green addresses (no need to find pointers, they don't change when you switch worlds or reload the game) - I typically find the y value for this - The values that I find are only good for using them to identify where you are pointed, not for editing where you are pointed
    -I can find the y value in 2 searches - First search look straight down and search for float between -1.1 and -0.8, then I look straight up and do a search for between 0.8 and 1.1 - You should have between 2 and 4 green values near the top of the list - If you have only 2 values, it doesn't matter which you use, they are always both the same - if you have 4 values, Use either the first or last of the 4 values, the middle 2 values are inaccurate.

Speed: (current x address - trove.exe+00E653D8 +0 +28 +BC +4 +90)
    -This will be 0 when you are not moving - I always search for Y which is positive when you are moving up, and negative when moving down - This is the hardest value for me to find out of the three I have listed.
    -I start by setting a hotkey to pause the game, and finding a high place to fall from (flying and using a TP hack to move up repeatedly works really well to get up high)
    -Start your search by searching for exactly 0 - this will produce a ton of results, but it will narrow down the search for the next run
    -Fall from a high place and after your fall speed is quite fast pause the game and search for below -15
    -Repeat, also, once you have a managable number of addresses left, you can do an unchanged value search (after doing the search for 0)
    -Once you have a list fairly narrowed down push the addresses to the bottom and eliminate obvious incorrect addresses and test individual values

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjadude1 View Post
    I no longer play trove, so I don't know how long I will continue to update all of this, and I wanted to kind of wanted to indicate some of my findings as far as how to find some of the more useful addresses

-First things first, all of my hacks are specifically built to speed up farming, so they will all have to do with location - In game there is an x, y, and z axis for location - view angle - speed - For each of these they are all right next to each other (4 bytes apart) - All are float values

Location: (current x pointer - trove.exe+00E653D8 +0 +28 +BC +4 +60)
    -use /debugtext in game to see your location - I always look for the x value here, but z could just as easily be found
    -The listed value with debugtext is within +1 of your actual location so I do a search for a value between the current value and current value+1
    -I always try to get at least 50 blocks from 0 before doing my first search, it really narrows it down.
    -You can also narrow down the results by standing still and doing a search (to lock in your current location as the last value) then searching for unchanged
    -Once you are down below 200 values - push all the values to the bottom and remove all of the whole numbers - then select all and set it to the nearest whole number and remove all that don't go to a whole number
    -Now you can start testing values to find the one that you are looking for

-View angle falls within the range of -1 to 1 for xyz values - These are also green addresses (no need to find pointers, they don't change when you switch worlds or reload the game) - I typically find the y value for this - The values that I find are only good for using them to identify where you are pointed, not for editing where you are pointed
    -I can find the y value in 2 searches - First search look straight down and search for float between -1.1 and -0.8, then I look straight up and do a search for between 0.8 and 1.1 - You should have between 2 and 4 green values near the top of the list - If you have only 2 values, it doesn't matter which you use, they are always both the same - if you have 4 values, Use either the first or last of the 4 values, the middle 2 values are inaccurate.

Speed: (current x address - trove.exe+00E653D8 +0 +28 +BC +4 +90)
    -This will be 0 when you are not moving - I always search for Y which is positive when you are moving up, and negative when moving down - This is the hardest value for me to find out of the three I have listed.
    -I start by setting a hotkey to pause the game, and finding a high place to fall from (flying and using a TP hack to move up repeatedly works really well to get up high)
    -Start your search by searching for exactly 0 - this will produce a ton of results, but it will narrow down the search for the next run
    -Fall from a high place and after your fall speed is quite fast pause the game and search for below -15
    -Repeat, also, once you have a managable number of addresses left, you can do an unchanged value search (after doing the search for 0)
    -Once you have a list fairly narrowed down push the addresses to the bottom and eliminate obvious incorrect addresses and test individual values
    You could also mention that for the player location, and speed for example, you'd only have to exchange the adress that means the "trove.exe" and the offsets(+0 +28 +BC) etc are the same and you dont have to make the work and search for all pointers ^^

Thanks
    Not always true, for example, when Geode came out, those numbers had to be updated.
    To be fair, that usually works unless it is a major update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not always true, for example, when Geode came out, those numbers had to be updated.
    To be fair, that usually works unless it is a major update.
    i never had changed offsets, i only had to change the address

Thanks
    Do you have 3 coordinates in your teleport, how can I find them? By this instruction I find 2 coordinates when I look up and down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMuller View Post
    Do you have 3 coordinates in your teleport, how can I find them? By this instruction I find 2 coordinates when I look up and down.
    most likely what ive encountered is having an 8 at the end of the y view angle address, what you need to do there is click on "add address manually, copy the y address and paste it in there, change the 8 to an 4 for x and do the same but change the 8 to an capital C for z

Thanks

View Angels

I did not understand a bit how to find the angle, I do not know where to find the angle number (where to get it?)

Thanks
    can give me pointer position (x y z) and mount offset

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Asakura1337 View Post
    can give me pointer position (x y z) and mount offset
    there are more than enough informations given, do it urself.