Thanks

New player -- Battlefield V keeps crashing (PC)

I recently build my own PC and wanted to play BFV on it, as it was my favorite game on Xbox One. The game ran fine for 1-2 months, but since the end of September--when I started playing regularly again--I haven't been able to finish a match. It seriously crashes every single match I play and doesn't seem to have any sort of pattern to the crashing. My PC's specs are as follows:

Ryzen 5 2600 (Stock not OC)

16Gb DDR4 RAM

RTX 2070

And the game is installed on a 512Gb NVMe SSD.During games, I was getting 100% CPU usage, and 0% GPU usage, so I checked my graphics drivers to find that they were out of date. (2 Weeks ago) I updated them, hoping that this would bring an end to this calamity, to find that only half of my problems were fixed--my CPU is no longer at 100%, but my GPU is still at 0%, and my game continues to freeze and periodically crash, and I still have not yet been able to finish a match. I believe that there is an issue with my computer and measuring the usage of my graphics card while in Battlefield because it works fine in every other game that I play. Again: All of these problems listed above are only in Battlefield, and I am not experiencing any of the problems in any other game.

If anyone could be of help that would be greatly appreciated, as I am really looking forward to playing the new Pacific Theatre on October 31, and would actually like to finish a match.

To summarize: I got BFV on PC, but it keeps crashing. I updated my drivers to the latest version, but that didn't effectively fix the problem, I've looked online, but can't seem to find anyone with my problem. A lot of sources say that the game is just buggy, but I would like to think that I am doing something wrong so that I can fix it, feel dumb, and then have it work. Please help.

Thanks
    It is weird but me and a body had this problem we both would say we have a above average computer and thats the problem for me i just reinstalling it that worked for me if not dm me and ill tell you how my buddy fixed it.
    Now i could be wrong lol but this only happened to people with better pc so just a theory

Thanks
    try reinstalling it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JenrasGomes View Post
    I recently build my own PC and wanted to play BFV on it, as it was my favorite game on Xbox One. The game ran fine for 1-2 months, but since the end of September--when I started playing regularly again--I haven't been able to finish a match. It seriously crashes every single match I play and doesn't seem to have any sort of pattern to the crashing. My PC's specs are as follows:

Ryzen 5 2600 (Stock not OC)

16Gb DDR4 RAM

RTX 2070

And the game is installed on a 512Gb NVMe SSD.During games, I was getting 100% CPU usage, and 0% GPU usage, so I checked my graphics drivers to find that they were out of date. (2 Weeks ago) I updated them, hoping that this would bring an end to this calamity, to find that only half of my problems were fixed--my CPU is no longer at 100%, but my GPU is still at 0%, and my game continues to freeze and periodically crash, and I still have not yet been able to finish a match. I believe that there is an issue with my computer and measuring the usage of my graphics card while in Battlefield because it works fine in every other game that I play. Again: All of these problems listed above are only in Battlefield, and I am not experiencing any of the problems in any other game.https://solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

If anyone could be of help that would be greatly appreciated, as I am really looking forward to playing the new Pacific Theatre on October 31, and would actually like to finish a match.

To summarize: I got BFV on PC, but it keeps crashing. I updated my drivers to the latest version, but that didn't effectively fix the problem, I've looked online, but can't seem to find anyone with my problem. A lot of sources say that the game is just buggy, but I would like to think that I am doing something wrong so that I can fix it, feel dumb, and then have it work. Please help.
    issue got solvedd!!
    Last edited by JenrasGomes; 10-29-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    its time for a upgrade

Thanks
    try asking the bf5 threads, instead of bf1