Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    yes me too plz <3

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Student584;14643730]Yeah, waiting for OP or anyone to confirm if it is detected and/or is it still usable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannassi View Post

Can't find your original post, but I found out about the poker glitch now. So, I have been trying to go around for collectibles, and I can't find ANYTHING. Like legit, maybe i'm just dumb or something, but I couldn't find them. Is there any one that you normally use to gain $500 per 5min & 6k xp per 5min ?

Thanks a lot for sharing !
    https://jeanropke.******.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/ for collectibles. Wait for it do be updated though since it seems to have received some changes since the moonshiners update.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=ZeeGG;14643652][QUOTE=Mannassi;14643552]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeGG View Post

I don't really like aimbot or esp stuff, kinda hoping semi godmode is like damage reduction mod

also there's no spectate feature in red dead online right?
    like the one in gta online where we can spectate people from tv, im still doing spawn dead animal for income, still have no idea how the treasure coin gonna be safe or not, since teleporting around will eventually get caught by someone else
    +accuracy function isn't aimbot, the trigger bot is (kinda). You can already achieve semi godmode just with ingame cards, slow and steady rank 3 + the unblinking eye rank 3. Using deadeye after popping a miracle tonic with full cores.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    [QUOTE=ZeeGG;14643534][QUOTE=Vagos999;14643340]

Quote Originally Posted by Student584 View Post

basically you went to a poker table, then make a private match, wait for 20-30 second in the poker menu, and then press ESC > Online > Free Roam, it will reset the coin spawn >
    I don't know about you guys, but when I tried this glitch I can't go to my main menu while on the private match lobby. Pressing ESC or <- will simply try to exit the table to free roam. Just exiting the table doesn't re-spawn the collected items.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Vagos999;14644199][QUOTE=ZeeGG;14643534]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagos999 View Post

I don't know about you guys, but when I tried this glitch I can't go to my main menu while on the private match lobby. Pressing ESC or <- will simply try to exit the table to free roam. Just exiting the table doesn't re-spawn the collected items.
    Maybe try asking the person who posted that video instead of spamming this post with your garbage. Rockstar has detection methods in place to stop glitching or dupe exploits. The poker table glitch will get patched at some point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    [QUOTE=a27k;14644306][QUOTE=Vagos999;14644199]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeGG View Post

Maybe try asking the person who posted that video instead of spamming this post with your garbage. Rockstar has detection methods in place to stop glitching or dupe exploits. The poker table glitch will get patched at some point.
    Which garbage? I'm just making sure people is fully aware of how to maximize profit by combining this awesome tool with the latest money making methods

Btw, for those interested, the poker table glitch was patched in this update (only on PC). However, thanks to device's great work on his 0.0.8 release of this tool, we can still make money by other means. Just be cautious because R* may be logging different stats to ban people.

Thanks
    Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why
    0.0.8 Updated on *************~~but it can not be downloaded until it has been approved
    You can post here~!Come on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    [QUOTE=Vagos999;14644324][QUOTE=a27k;14644306]
    However, thanks to device's great work on his 0.0.8 release of this tool, we can still make money by other means. Just be cautious because R* may be logging different stats to ban people.
    if you read the posts in the other site, kinda makes sense now that R* already know this cheat and tracking people who uses it, I feel like they have a list and if someone get reported, and the name is on the list, ban hammer will fall upon thee

and I kinda feel like R* might or might not care at all since the newly content are protected behind gold bars, even if you have a million dollar, you cant buy the new content stuff with normal money
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly23 View Post
    Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why
    0.0.8 Updated on *************~~but it can not be downloaded until it has been approved
    You can post here~!Come on
    the files are still being reviewed there also, pretty sure it will posted here as soon as anyone could download it, chill the fuck out

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Vagos999;14644324][QUOTE=a27k;14644306]

Which garbage? I'm just making sure people is fully aware of how to maximize profit by combining this awesome tool with the latest money making methods

Btw, for those interested, the poker table glitch was patched in this update (only on PC). However, thanks to device's great work on his 0.0.8 release of this tool, we can still make money by other means. Just be cautious because R* may be logging different stats to ban people.
    Could you or anyone here suggest the method of making money? I've been trying to find a viable way but now once I learnt about the poker table glitch, they fixed it a day after and I havn't made a single dollar out of it.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Vagos999;14644199][QUOTE=ZeeGG;14643534]

Press "P" instead of "esc" on keyboard.
    Last edited by Walker033; 12-13-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    sorry to ask but is it updated yet?

Thanks
    When i follow the instructions i load into a online game and once im in the console is up and cheat is injected, but the problem is there isn't any menu appearing. I am pressing insert and no menu. Is the cheat not working anymore or am i just doing it wrong?

Thanks
    i think its Outdated, new patch was released

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    THIS MOD IS OUTDATED, DO NOT DOWNLOAD

the updated files already created by the mod creator but still waiting the lazy ass moderators from the unknown sites, its been 24 hrs since the file uploaded yet still waiting approval from the incredibly lazy mod from the unknown site

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeeGG For This Useful Post:

Zhmot (12-14-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    they don't have modern technology, It may take longer for you to investigate.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456