Thanks

Angry Is it possible to remove a temporary ban for exiting the game?

Because of the Internet, it crashed out of the game, waited 72 hours, lost 2 games for the killer, crashed out of the game, again wait 72 hours, can this restriction be removed somehow?

Thanks
    sorry brother your gonna have to live with the dc penalty or play another game because those penalties are here to stay. Behaviour prob wont make an exception since it could be abusable.

Thanks

Instructions!

Quote Originally Posted by HEIIIORDS View Post
    Because of the Internet, it crashed out of the game, waited 72 hours, lost 2 games for the killer, crashed out of the game, again wait 72 hours, can this restriction be removed somehow?
    So, I am actually in the process of seeing SPECIFICALLY what you change.

First tab called MAIN VALUES in the Savegame Editor, the tab most people IGNORE even though it is VERY IMPORTANT!

ongoingGameTime - 0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z
    disconnectedPenaltyTime - 0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z

Once you set both of them to that, your penalty time is gone and you reset it to 3 minutes for your first offense. This is in the profile, use the method I mentioned earlier to access it. If it is 15 minutes or less, I wouldn't bother though as waiting it out would not be as long.

don't change your playerUID EVER! it is unique for you! Don't use a profile from someone else, that can be detected. The program will automatically add your UID if you use it but don't use another or they could detect it! firstTimePlaying I believe refers to if you get those hits at the bottom of the loading screen that will basically tell you who the killer is, but there are better ways to find out then this so I recommend leaving it false.

ENJOY!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamW1979 View Post
    So, I am actually in the process of seeing SPECIFICALLY what you change.

First tab called MAIN VALUES in the Savegame Editor, the tab most people IGNORE even though it is VERY IMPORTANT!

ongoingGameTime - 0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z
    disconnectedPenaltyTime - 0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z

Once you set both of them to that, your penalty time is gone and you reset it to 3 minutes for your first offense. This is in the profile, use the method I mentioned earlier to access it. If it is 15 minutes or less, I wouldn't bother though as waiting it out would not be as long.

don't change your playerUID EVER! it is unique for you! Don't use a profile from someone else, that can be detected. The program will automatically add your UID if you use it but don't use another or they could detect it! firstTimePlaying I believe refers to if you get those hits at the bottom of the loading screen that will basically tell you who the killer is, but there are better ways to find out then this so I recommend leaving it false.

ENJOY!
    man, it doesn't work