Thread: About the dupe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

About the dupe.

Hello,
    Duping has always bothered me because I saw how it was ruining the games economy. I watched $10 dollar items turn into 10 cent items. This ruins not only the base gameplay experience of the game but it also ruins almost the entire idea of merching in the game.
    I really hate seeing something like this happen to a game where people used to be able to make money from selling items due to their hard work. Now the most powerful and expensive items have flooded the market and theres no turning back.

Now let me get to the point. I've been working on some bots for my private use and I've needed key duplication for quite some time. I've showed interest in buying the dupe multiple times and surprisingly I've asked a lot of people about selling me the method.Before we could ever get to a discussion of my intentions of the method or even talking about a price I was shut down.
    After being shut down countless times i got left frustrated that I would need to waste even more time figuring out a dupe that is only supplemental to my main goal. No one seemed to care about my goals and intentions and they were only worried on if I was going to buy some of their duped items for 20 dollars lol.

I later came to a few realizations about the situation. It became clear that someone or multiple people are selling the duplication method and no one wants to do business with me. I hate being blackballed and I really hate it when people purposely hold me back in fear that I may become a threat to their little 20 dollar at a time duplicated item selling operation.
    This drove me crazy, i've always wanted to help people. I shared my ideas when asked and methods when asked. When I sold my notifier I made it a goal from the beginning to always offer a free version for people who would never want to pay for something like that to have a chance at it still. I genuinely enjoy the community. This feeling of getting blackballed has left me sad and frustrated.
    Im now to the point where my bots are nearing completion and i've put blood sweat and tears into this and no one is willing to work with me to help my purpose even when im willing to pay for a method.

Im not going to lie this has all been driving me mad so if you're reading this post and you think im crazy or if you want to make fun of me go ahead. I've already prepared myself for the massive amounts of flame I will take on by posting this but im at a breaking point.
    So here is my only solution as sad as it is:

Im offering 1 week for someone to come forward and sell me the dupe method at a reasonable price. I hate to stoop to such a degree but im beyond my breaking point.
    Ive already given a deep explanation of why I feel I need the method but let me explain what im willing to do to get it since plain old money is not doing the trick.

Ask yourself this: if someone figured out the dupe method could FainTMako possibly figure it out? Im willing to give someone money to save me the time needed to research this. It would be a waste of my time.
    If I have to waste my time figuring this out what am I going to do if/when I get it figured out? Well initially my plan was to never have an impact on the economy but given that there is barely an economy left thanks to the dupers I really dont give a fuck anymore.
    I vow that if I have to waste my time figuring out this method that when I do you can kiss your ut dupe sales goodbye. You can kiss your duped item sales goodbye.

Heres how im going to ruin your profit entirely.
    1. Im going to continually undercut you until you have to keep lowering your prices beyond the sadly low value that its at.
    2. I will do this until the value of all items is literally nothing and it will cost you more time and effort to dupe items that will be worth less than pennies.
    3. Once I have tanked that economy I will stop selling the items and start hosting massive giveaways every 15 minutes on *******.

How can you prevent you and your duper friends from losing what little money you currently make?
    You can help me out and give me or sell me the dupe method and let me go on to do my own little thing and no one will notice me.

What do I have to lose? Given that I dont make any of my living from rotmg I have no urge to make money from the items.
    I dont have any friends on here (and I understand why) so Im not worried about pissing ANYONE off.
    If you think I cant take a dupe that yall are probably doing by hand and make it programmatic then you are living in a dream.
    Im asking you guys to put your egos aside for a second.

Go ahead flame me below. Send me direct messages. Do what you do.
    Last edited by FainTMako; 06-05-2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: grammar - im bad at it
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FainTMako For This Useful Post:

DerpyyWulf (06-07-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    From my quick read, you just want to ruin the market.

Go e-mail Deca with in-game names, and cause mayhem. I don't think having this story/threat on MPGH will do much.

Btw, all I do on here is download 059's work b/c it's some of the only work around. Used to RWT, but so on and off it will never matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by flashgamer101 View Post
    From my quick read, you just want to ruin the market.

Go e-mail Deca with in-game names, and cause mayhem. I don't think having this story/threat on MPGH will do much.

Btw, all I do on here is download 059's work b/c it's some of the only work around. Used to RWT, but so on and off it will never matter.
    Good thing you said quick read because you have no clue what you're talking about.

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gl on getting a method. hope you can finish your project without anymore delays.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Corps3Party For This Useful Post:

FainTMako (06-05-2020)

Thanks
    all the people who currently have a dupe are jerking each-other off, none of them will sell you it. its good to see more than 1 previously 'respected' rotmg hacker fall to pleb level tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by imreallyded View Post
    all the people who currently have a dupe are jerking each-other off, none of them will sell you it. its good to see more than 1 previously 'respected' rotmg hacker fall to pleb level tho
    I will come out of this respected regardless of the outcome. Most of yall dont like me anyways so I dont care. Also want to talk about respect? You're coming on here smurfing because you clearly got banned from here. Your comments mean nothing to me other than something to read and spend time waiting this week out.

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Cringe post
    Vouches:

After having Joe edit my thread for like 15 minutes

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jorji Costava For This Useful Post:

ArushK (06-05-2020),FainTMako (06-05-2020),imreallyded (06-05-2020),Kate (06-06-2020),Knorrex (06-06-2020),lolpot132 (06-05-2020),Pandion (06-06-2020),R.O.T.M.G rocks (06-05-2020),TheFallenBanda (06-05-2020),VileBismuth (06-05-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
    I will come out of this respected regardless of the outcome. Most of yall dont like me anyways so I dont care. Also want to talk about respect? You're coming on here smurfing because you clearly got banned from here. Your comments mean nothing to me other than something to read and spend time waiting this week out.
    imagine coming back to mpgh in 2020 with a thread like this loooooooooooool.
    edit: op is a flat earther
    Last edited by imreallyded; 06-05-2020 at 02:01 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to imreallyded For This Useful Post:

ArushK (06-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Exams were getting me depressed. This really lightened up my mood. Thank you for this inspirational piece.

Items are constantly being duped. Stock constantly updated.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArushK For This Useful Post:

imreallyded (06-05-2020),Jorji Costava (06-05-2020),Kate (06-06-2020),Pandion (06-06-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ArushK View Post
    Exams were getting me depressed. This really lightened up my mood. Thank you for this inspirational piece.
    Its gonna be fun watching you bump to the top on your threads selling decas for pennies haha

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    dude throughout the years I've always been there for you, backing up your non-depriciated event notifier, but this is where I have to draw the line...

major kringe moment guy

yikes

Also known as the dankest of the danks
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrj...0XnBW7FRVMLuCg

If I have ever referred you to MrEyeBall, please tell FaintMako so I can get my comission fees.

coming soon :^)

rage face
    trololol
    megusta
    confession bear

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get - Forest Gump

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolpot132 For This Useful Post:

ArushK (06-05-2020),Pandion (06-06-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
    Its gonna be fun watching you bump to the top on your threads selling decas for pennies haha
    how do you feel about black lives matter good sir

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolpot132 View Post
    dude throughout the years I've always been there for you, backing up your non-depriciated event notifier, but this is where I have to draw the line...

major kringe moment guy

yikes
    LMFAO YOU KNOW UR THREAD IS CRINGE WHEN LOLPOT DRAWS THE LINE

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imreallyded For This Useful Post:

ArushK (06-05-2020),lolpot132 (06-05-2020),VileBismuth (06-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You still have time to edit it plz ;-; @FainTMako

Also, I'll message a gold exploit for whoever leaks to the public

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Iggy For This Useful Post:

Pandion (06-06-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    You still have time to edit it plz ;-; @FainTMako

Also, I'll message a gold exploit for whoever leaks to the public
    Im sorry but I already committed to this. Like I said im beyond my breaking point I know everyone is going to hate me and I really dont want that but nothing is going to stop me from reaching my goals. I will edit or delete if im breaking any rules that was never my intention and I did read over the rules to try and make sure I wasnt breaking any before making this post.

I know im cringe I cringed the whole time i was typing this. My image whatever I had is gone. It doesnt really matter if I reach my goal.

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    so you cant even put effort into finding the dupe yet you somehow want us to believe you will put effort in undercutting people which will obviously require more time and effort.

And what the fuck is this? a threat?
    Why would anyone care ?
    I mean assume in a RWT hoster why would someone like you even partially scare me?

crash the market if you want big whop laddie , i'll just dupe UT's , crash UT dupe market ill just wait till u go away considering how lazy you are and just do it again.
    What are you trying to accomplish here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast