Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    i can also confirm that the stat editor works fine, and the 1 swf file that comes with the trainer the champion of akriloth set (50k ztoken package :O) works fine.

now idk if minkagalindo tried to use another swf file that he downloaded and tired to load, which he is claiming is not working. That could be the case, bc i also downloaded swf files for dragonfable and i was having issues with it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
    if possible, a cheat that allows us to increase % chance our weapon specials to activate
    Coming in the next update.
    You'll find it in Stats Editor as PROC.

Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
    Face Steal (Shop Lift) Doesn't seem to be working, I select the face in Warlic's Shop for reference
    Update to shops stopped shop lift from working. Will be fixed in the next update and will allow Armor, Shields, Spells and Pets to be stolen as well.
    Last edited by Flash3113; 02-05-2022 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    Coming in the next update.
    You'll find it in Stats Editor as PROC.

Update to shops stopped shoplift from working. Will be fixed in the next update and will allow Armor, Shields, Spells, and Pets to be stolen as well.
    Hi, can I ask if there is a way for you to add in the trainer that you can choose Guests to join your Party A and B?

Also, since I'm a newbie again in this game and I have very basic knowledge about the game as I forgot how to play, May I ask if you could give an example on how to use the Quest Reward Cycler or Quest Reward in the trainer? I kind of don't know how to use it properly.
    Last edited by zidaxxx; 02-06-2022 at 12:49 AM.

Thanks
    the cycler is broken and wont work automatically your gonna have to do it manually but there is a way.
    1.goto the quest you would like to do
    2.open the quest cycler
    3. click get quest id, it should grab it automatically you will see it at the top
    optional step. you can write the name PERFECTLY as shown on the wiki of the drop you want and the bot should pick it up by its self or u can put the item id but idk where to find that, once you did that hit enable accept reward and continue. (note that this step only works if your farming a single item)
    4.just hit enable and you will run through the quest, and just like normal you will get the drops at the end where you can pick it up or not. so you will have to sit there and press enable/disable

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zoby77 For This Useful Post:

zidaxxx (02-08-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post

AEUltimate 1.21

This is an all-in-one trainer for AdventureQuest, DragonFable and MechQuest.

AEUltimate Features:
    • No Flash EOL patches/bypasses needed
    • Game URLs for each game in a separate text file (don't have to change the URL every time, just save it in the file)
    • Seamless switching of games

AdventureQuest Features:
    • Admin Menu
    • Attack Element
    • Auto Battler *NEW*
    • Auto Battler + ID *NEW*
    • Change Name *NEW*
    • Custom SWF loader *FIXED*
    • End Battle
    • Fodder (don't save gold & exp for faster battles) *NEW*
    • Guardian
    • Heal
    • Infinite HP/MP/SP
    • Loaders for shops, monsters, quests and guests
    • Shop Lift *CAN NOW STEAL FACES*
    • Stats Editor
    • Win Initiative (you will always attack first in battles)

Find the thread here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1550662
    Hi I also want to ask about having more than 8 items, I cannot use my 9th to 12th items since there is no way to choose it in the menu when I press Items, same goes to Skills, Pets, Weapons, and Armors

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zidaxxx View Post
    Hi I also want to ask about having more than 8 items, I cannot use my 9th to 12th items since there is no way to choose it in the menu when I press Items, same goes to Skills, Pets, Weapons, and Armors
    ๊Uh that is a dominant in feature in AQ, and has always been, that you only have an active inventory of 8 items for things in any category (weapons, spells, miscs., etc.). Even if you have more dormant inventory spaces like the ones you bought via z-tokens or get from housing, you will only be able to use from 8 items at once during battle. You could only switch the orders of items out of battle. Hope this helps!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowBlade123 View Post
    ๊Uh that is a dominant in feature in AQ, and has always been, that you only have an active inventory of 8 items for things in any category (weapons, spells, miscs., etc.). Even if you have more dormant inventory spaces like the ones you bought via z-tokens or get from housing, you will only be able to use from 8 items at once during battle. You could only switch the orders of items out of battle. Hope this helps!
    Thank you for this information! I was not aware of this. I will take note ofthis and do what you said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12