Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I may have done something wrong but i dont have all cosmetics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    how to unlock only character and perks and items without cosmatic?

Thanks

Thumbs down Used for 3 days now my other pc wont connect to the WIFI

Used for 3 days now my other pc wont connect to the WIFI, dont trust it whatever its doing, it makes my other pc slow laggy and now it wont connect to the internet lmaoo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    That happened because of fiddler, if your PC crashed while fiddler was open the proxy that fiddler activates remains open and leads to having no internet connection, the simple fix is to open proxy settings by searching it on the windows search bar and disabling it, I also ran into that issue before

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIV4CYY View Post
    Used for 3 days now my other pc wont connect to the WIFI, dont trust it whatever its doing, it makes my other pc slow laggy and now it wont connect to the internet lmaoo
    Before making yourself look like an idiot, perhaps you should learn how to ask for help instead.

A simple "Hey, my PC won't connect to WiFi after using this, what could be the issue?" would've made me inclined to assist you, but instead I have chosen to type this and laugh at you.

Have a good day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIV4CYY View Post
    Hahahahahhahahahah GG, nice username

Thanks

Thumbs up So Sorry For Saying It Wasnt Trustworthy

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post

Before making yourself look like an idiot, perhaps you should learn how to ask for help instead.

A simple "Hey, my PC won't connect to Wi-Fi after using this, what could be the issue?" would've made me inclined to assist you, but instead I have chosen to type this and laugh at you.

Have a good day.
    Aye my bad mate, was just having one of those days, didn't think anything bad that my device wasn't connecting to the Wi-Fi, Just strange but fixed it a day later with the Proxy fix, Just iffy nowadays, once had someone who was recording every key press and uploading it to a cloud for him to see. Can i ask why it makes the pc stutter and lag or would that just be the pc im using? My apologies for saying it was untrustworthy if you want me to delete the post I'll be more than happy too. Really enjoy using it and by far the best out there Mate, have a good rest of your day.
    Last edited by PRIV4CYY; 09-15-2023 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hey ive been using this method for a while and it was working perfectly until recently. Lately when I go to launch fiddler
    my epic games goes offline and same with my DBD, it says "cannot connect to online services". Does anyone know the solution?
    I tried following the tutorial again and replacing the market files but it hasn't fixed the issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by mintblob View Post
    Hey ive been using this method for a while and it was working perfectly until recently. Lately when I go to launch fiddler
    my epic games goes offline and same with my DBD, it says "cannot connect to online services". Does anyone know the solution?
    I tried following the tutorial again and replacing the market files but it hasn't fixed the issue.
    I think you're not capturing traffic, check in bottom left if there is capturing text, if there's not, click on blank space in bottom left and it will appear

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It only happens when capture traffic is turned on and then I cant connect. Maybe its a fiddler issue or something, il try and reinstall it tomorrow.

Thanks
    I don't know where the problem is. The following two files are generated to prompt website error codes
    There is no skin when entering the game, but after I overwrite the old file, it will work normally. If possible, please take a look
    file:
    Catalog.json
    Killswitch.json

code:
    <html>
    <head><title>301 Moved Permanently</title></head>
    <body>
    <center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx</center>
    </body>
    </html>

Thanks

no cosmetic

I did everything you did in your video tutorial, all works for me except the cosmetitcs. I have all the perks, items and characters but i just cant enable all the skins, please help me. I already generated the files over and over again

Thanks

No Cosmetic

I seem to be having the same issue as joaocarrato7856, I have the circular blood web, all items, all perks, but no cosmetics. Also, when I go into the shop and look at the characters, there is no number for number of items, just a character portrait. When I click on a character, it says "There are no customization items for this character".

In Fiddler, licensing/mp/microsoft/com is throwing an error, HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request. Not sure if that would have something to do with it or not.

The "/" in the licensing are for this place not to register it as a link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by tycp00 View Post
    I seem to be having the same issue as joaocarrato7856, I have the circular blood web, all items, all perks, but no cosmetics. Also, when I go into the shop and look at the characters, there is no number for number of items, just a character portrait. When I click on a character, it says "There are no customization items for this character".

In Fiddler, licensing/mp/microsoft/com is throwing an error, HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request. Not sure if that would have something to do with it or not.

The "/" in the licensing are for this place not to register it as a link.
    Try to don't use catalog, maybe that's the problem, a void catalog makes all skins disappear

Thanks
    Transferring nameservers on domain so catalog/killswitch generation will be down for now.
    Don't use catalog until it's up again.

- - - Updated - - -

Nameserver propagation has completed, everything should be fine now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

agureve (09-24-2023)

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast