Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation Karma Online Prisoners of the Dead Closed Beta

Karma Online Prisoners of the Dead Closed Beta

Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher, announced today that it has launched the teaser website for Karma Online: Prisoners of the Dead. Players can visit the new website at JOYMA*****M - Global Hub of Fun :: Karma Online : Prisoners of the Dead

[YOUTUBE]s9wJmVPWEZw[/YOUTUBE]

"We are excited to unveil the new teaser website for Karma Online to our fans so they can see what we have in store for them," said Joymax CEO, Nam-chul Kim. "With the closed beta for Karma Online just a few weeks away, we hope that in the meantime, players will check out the new teaser website, learn more about the game, and get excited about one of our biggest games to launch this year."

The new teaser website for Karma Online: Prisoners of the Dead will provide players everything they will need to know about Karma Online - including, but not limited to the characters, maps and weapons which players will have access to in the first-person shooter, as well as WWII trivia to help them settle into the KARMA universe.

Recruits who register with the Joymax portal at JOYMA*****M - Global Hub of Fun :: JOYMAX will be rewarded handsomely as well.
    All Soldiers who register between May 3rd and 22nd will receive two
    special bonuses during the Closed Beta Test. First, players will be
    allowed to have their names in a variety of colors, setting them apart from the rest of the pack and creating a way for clans to easily identify its members. Second, for those ready to go straight into battle, early adopters will be awarded with a Golden VT40Bayonet!
    This sexy knife will shine even under the deepest coating of blood.

Developed in conjunction with Dragonfly, and published by Joymax, KARMA Online: Prisoners of the Dead is the newest installment in the KARMA Online series, the top online first-person shooter series in Korea.

Players go back in time to World War II, where they must choose to side with the Axis or Allied powers and join the fight for global victory - with a zombie twist. In this virtual and historical simulation, players will be up against enemy troops as well as hundreds of the walking dead from the remains of the catastrophic battle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hello. This is Karma Online.

We would like to inform our users that downloading the full client for the Close Beta Testing is now available. You may now download Karma Online, but please be advised that you only access the game once CBT officially starts.

Please keep posted at our website of any updates regarding Karma Online's CBT

Thank you.

download.karma.joyma*****m/KarmaSetup_CBT_20110527.exe

Hello, this is Karma Online.

In time for the Close Beta Testing or CBT phase, Karma Online unveils its official website.

Everything players need to know on how to play and enjoy Karma Online has now been posted. The website provides an introduction about the game, a brief description regarding the different characters and skills, weapons, maps, modes, game interface and controls.

In preparation for the CBT phase, players may now download the client at our official website but please be informed that the game can only be accessed once CBT starts.

Although the Clan, Ranking and Item Shop sections will only be made available after the CBT Period, players may be able to leave messages at the Community section or send bug reports through the Bug Report section under Support.

The battle for supremacy is about to begin!
    Last edited by p0lak83; 06-02-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm going to whore this game so hard when it comes out. That way i'll get to keep my rank and maybe i'll even play so much i'll be in the top 100 and get the nice gold guns.

[IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae345/TripleSixPf/Okami-MvRouC12.jpg[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

By stop playing AVA untill brasilian server comes.

Do you guys really need to ruin EVERY game?
    [IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    cant wait to play this and zombie mode!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    is there any hack for it?

Thanks
    lol asking for hacks..
    NO
    btw try not to do three posts at the same time

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

[IMG]https://i148.photobucke*****m/albums/s26/xmadaznx/reapersig-1.png[/IMG]
    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    iam enjoying this game coz no hacks till now but have some bugs that will be fixed after closed beta test