Thread: Leechers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

There is a HUGE difference between knocking down a building and reverse engineering an application. You have clearly never tried to reverse anything of any substance whatsoever. It is much harder to go through hundreds of lines of assembly code and reverse engineer it than send a message to the server.
    Not to mention the fact that matypatty and acid_burn got sendtoserver from ME and I got it from mmbob... Matypatty wouldn't even credit me... "Oh NO I got it from mmbob's base hurr durrr you did nothing but let me copy and paste it into gellin's base" Indirectly in a lot of ways mmbob gave him so much stuff. And reversing a fucking .dll to find server crasher? Are you kidding me? Must of tooken for fucking ever. I can go on a plane speak "ALALAUH AKUBARARRAR" storm the cabin take over plane crash into Empire state building. Yeah gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    lol@Herpina why would anyone credit you, After all you got it from someone else, Its another example of a leecher demanding credit for someone else's work and if you guys actually took the time to learn the structure of PE and dll you would know they are pretty much the same except for the imagebase, so reversing dll is no harder than exe, loading into memory might be needing LoadLibrary API but its basically a 2-3 liner application to load your dll. Guys its really important you take the time and learn the PE structure, you will benefit so much from knowing this and wont be just another string monkey in olly..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

Saltine (12-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post
    Clearly Matypatty ac1d_buRn are better coders, actually being able to code Lifetaker on their own. After quite a while, I expect a more, greater things made and brought back by them at some point.

IH. It does show some skill that they were able to reverse the DLL. But not as much as making it. Its one thing to make something, and another to break it.

Here's an example, The world trade center? It took so much effort, time and skill to make it. But look how easily it was broken and brought down.

Clearly Matypatty and ac1d_buRn have some more skill, not saying IH doesn't. They have their skills and such too.

But reversing that DLL was just not right.
    Wait what? I think I've been living in an alternate parallel world because you just said that the chicken made the egg and the egg made the chicken.... simultaneously.

So you're saying that IH can reverse a DLL, and that the DLL is not part of the game? And they're not able to make DLLs? What is that they have in their hack downloads? Oh, a file called *.dll. Definitely not a DLL, because that's lowercase.

I don't know who has more skill or knowledge, but since you're spitting out incoherent bullshit, your argument is worthless and should be moved to hell, as it doesn't help anyone and can only be material for flaming, as I am almost doing right now. :)
    Last edited by freedompeace; 12-16-2011 at 05:20 AM. Reason: rev1: added two latter paragraphs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

Saltine (12-17-2011)

Thanks
    Well it's pretty clear to tell which site is winning.
    Last edited by Twack; 12-17-2011 at 12:43 PM.
    hi i can code vip hacks the for combat Arms like gun spawn , life taker, super kicka, y game crasher

dun kick me bro LOLOLO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    , this post is does not even talk about leechers, changed into about what site is better

IH Vs. Stgk ( IDK, IDC CUZ I DONT CARE --> BOTH MAKING CASH ) (YOUR NOT, SO fail for you spending all your energy talking bs about others lol)

lets get back to leechers

idk.... but L80 IS BOSS AT Leecher (he ta god of them )

PCE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123