Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RD_Mythic View Post
    You must be a seer or something, I was just going to look for purple shields and decided to check first your list. And there it was. Thanks a lot! =D
    Also, added a new album with some useful links to helpful resources and my other works, and the gunzerker and siren heads and skins have now been alphabetized.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blakwidowstang For This Useful Post:

RD_Mythic (02-17-2013),RogerAXS (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    - Alphabetized Gunzerker and Siren heads and skins
    - Added all accessory builds to the Unique Weapons section

Edit: - Alphabetized Mechromancer, Bandit Technical, and Runner Skins
    Edit 2: - Added all accessory builds to the E-Tech Weapons section
    Last edited by blakwidowstang; 02-21-2013 at 05:46 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blakwidowstang For This Useful Post:

RD_Mythic (02-22-2013),RogerAXS (02-21-2013)

Thanks
    Awesome! Unless you are now thinking about making blue and green weapons too, I think it's pretty much done until they release the fourth DLC, and if rumors have it right, the second season. =P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RD_Mythic View Post
    Awesome! Unless you are now thinking about making blue and green weapons too, I think it's pretty much done until they release the fourth DLC, and if rumors have it right, the second season. =P
    Yeah, I probably won't do lower rarity than purple unless someone can actually provide a good reasoning for it. They would basically be lower quality purple weapons. The only thing I know of that's unique to the lower rarity weapons are the materials(Skins) and LeoMaximus has already provided a wonderful gallery with every skin with it's part name. I thought of adding different accessory builds to the purple weapons gallery but it is already so large since there are 193 different weapons not including different elemental builds. It would take as long to do that section alone as it did to do all the other sections and it doesn't seem to attract the same attention as the other galleries. I've alphabetized the hovercraft skins in the dlc 1 section and I'll probably do the fanboat skins tonight. Most likely I'll consider it finished until the next DLC comes out and I'll spend my free time double checking everything that's already listed. Thanks for all your support and I look forward to more suggestions.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blakwidowstang For This Useful Post:

acairman (02-22-2013),RD_Mythic (02-23-2013),RogerAXS (02-23-2013),Unitas19 (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Please don't burn yourself out, regular blues are not needed at all. You've done enough for sure

9. The Following User Says Thank You to notnerb For This Useful Post:

blakwidowstang (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    Yeah, notnerb's right. I was browsing it now, and checking the purple weapons, what came to mind was the variations of purple weapons, but like you said, that's a huge job and not really needed. I really like your job, and think pretty much everyone else does too. =D

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RD_Mythic For This Useful Post:

blakwidowstang (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    there is something you may want to look into blackwidowstang there are multiple copies of the same items in the purple items section just happened to notice this as i wa was viewing that section. thanks for all the information yout database provides.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolf69 View Post
    there is something you may want to look into blackwidowstang there are multiple copies of the same items in the purple items section just happened to notice this as i wa was viewing that section. thanks for all the information yout database provides.
    They're different barrel variations. Sometimes it changes the title of the weapon sometimes it doesn't, but they are different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ah ok my bad then keep up the great work

Thanks
    No problem man, I had actually pointed this out on another site where I posted this but forgot to on this one. I plan on adding a few things to the links section and changing a few small details, and then I'm going to restructure the thread with more useful information. I appreciate the input and would want to know if there was something wrong. I view all feedback as helpful and I hope you enjoy the resource.

Thanks

Very Nice Work

Quote Originally Posted by blakwidowstang View Post
    Added cleaner images to the skins galleries, added the sheriff's badge relic (I have no idea why it wasn't there), and the class mods are finished. I have no idea what else to do? Anyone have any suggestions or requests?
    Very nicely done and extremely useful to anyone who uses Gibbed. Thank you for your work

17. The Following User Says Thank You to player8410 For This Useful Post:

blakwidowstang (03-26-2013)

Thanks
    if i paste a skin code, it shows up as a unknown item

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud88 View Post
    if i paste a skin code, it shows up as a unknown item
    That's normal. Just load the save and it will be there. All skins appear that way in the editor. The skins are all named in the gallery to be a little more helpful. While I wish the editor would provide more detailed information at times, it is an amazing work and you can use the gear calculator along with the information provided by the editor to get a better understanding of what something actually is, like the relics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This is exactly what was needed in a community. Now anyone has a beautiful reference for anything, from materials, stats, unique naming, Ect. This will probably open more doors than any other contribution other than the editor itself. *applause*

Thanks
    That's an incredible gallery of GL2 loot and codes. Great job and many thanks. Are the purple items legit though? Is it really possible for weapons to spawn with the same stats and weapon part combination as the ones on your list?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast