Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Lightbulb Garry's Mod - SE Bypass

After the bad news for hackers from Garry's twitter alot of people started crying about getting banned and detected bypassers.
    So I thought that we need a new way to bypass GMod although I'm not sure if it will work or if anybody will invest into it.
    I'm not a coder but I do have a friend that made for me some private hacks, he is wroking on the new bypasses too.

So I'm asking for help from MPGH to get a new way to hack GMod back.

I did already see people like @kila58 that gave a new way to hack GMod and I do really appreciate it.

So anyway I hope everything will be back to normal, Good Luck MPGH Coders

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblez123 View Post
    After the bad news for hackers from Garry's twitter alot of people started crying about getting banned and detected bypassers.
    So I thought that we need a new way to bypass GMod although I'm not sure if it will work or if anybody will invest into it.
    I'm not a coder but I do have a friend that made for me some private hacks, he is wroking on the new bypasses too.

So I'm asking for help from MPGH to get a new way to hack GMod back.

I did already see people like @kila58 that gave a new way to hack GMod and I do really appreciate it.

So anyway I hope everything will be back to normal, Good Luck MPGH Coders
    Ironically enough Kila doesn't know shit, even though he constantly talks like he does. He hasn't opened us up to anything at all, literally everything he has told us we already know. I also feel bad for you kids that got banned and think that it was because of you not convar spoofing, that's not it, I've never cvar spoofed and I'm not banned. It's set in stone, certain people know how the anti-cheat works, certain people don't, maybe you will learn, but you won't have a clue how to utilize the information you're given unless you're one of a small set of people (or spoonfed by someone.) I for one know what's going on, it seems no one else does, however, at least not on these forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
    Ironically enough Kila doesn't know shit, even though he constantly talks like he does. He hasn't opened us up to anything at all, literally everything he has told us we already know. I also feel bad for you kids that got banned and think that it was because of you not convar spoofing, that's not it, I've never cvar spoofed and I'm not banned. It's set in stone, certain people know how the anti-cheat works, certain people don't, maybe you will learn, but you won't have a clue how to utilize the information you're given unless you're one of a small set of people (or spoonfed by someone.) I for one know what's going on, it seems no one else does, however, at least not on these forums.
    You bought a tear to my eye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
    I will admit, I do have more to learn about these "Garry Bans" because I have been gone for the last few weeks but some of you know me from my past aliases where I did used to make such C+P cheats, but that was when I was still copying wiki and pastebin. But I no longer need a crutch because I have learned enough of Lua to go on my own. I will also say that alot of these knowledgeable people in the gmod and Lua community usually started out like me, copying from the wiki.
    Last edited by kila58; 07-07-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
    I will admit, I do have more to learn about these "Garry Bans" because I have been gone for the last few weeks but some of you know me from my past aliases where I did used to make such C+P cheats, but that was when I was still copying wiki and pastebin. But I no longer need a crutch because I have learned enough of Lua to go on my own. I will also say that alot of these knowledgeable people in the gmod and Lua community usually started out like me, copying from the wiki.
    At least you admit to having been a skidlord in the past, either way, welcome back I guess, don't steal from people this time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
    oh master, show me how you edited a D3D base!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by FREECARL View Post
    oh master, show me how you edited a D3D base!!!
    Will do, lessons are $4 a hour.