Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Rpg/law to Knife Model Swap

Hey guys, so with the new modding bypass, chams and modal swaps are working now so, but u need to use .ltb files not the full rez
    like the tittle said i need help, makeing my rpg,law to turn into a knife, i know a few things about modding, i can model swap ar to another ar but idk how to change my rpg to law, i just rename and then where do i inject?, if someone could help me out or just send me the ltb files? and where to inject luanchers, knife?
    thank you in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    there's tutorials in the tutorial section on doing this yourself. Also, there's a search tool and this has been done a million and a half times

Little side note
    The rockets do no damage when Reloading is avoided. That being said, if you use your RPG as a knife to shoot faster, the rockets won't do any damage after the first one as knives have "instant reload" because they don't have to reload. All your basically doing is removing reload and making it shoot faster which isn't going to work in the end.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    there's tutorials in the tutorial section on doing this yourself. Also, there's a search tool and this has been done a million and a half times

Little side note
    The rockets do no damage when Reloading is avoided. That being said, if you use your RPG as a knife to shoot faster, the rockets won't do any damage after the first one as knives have "instant reload" because they don't have to reload. All your basically doing is removing reload and making it shoot faster which isn't going to work in the end.
    aw okay, and i have search and i've looked at all the tutorials, one the tut only does Ar to another ar, so after i rename i get lost on where inject my rename files launchers or knife, that being said the one i found searching only gives me the rez version which is no help since i cant use it i need the .ltb files--> the rename ones ) and also does change the looks of nade to knife also makes it faster? the throwing and if so where would i inject since im cross modal swaping a meelee rez and an launcher, throwing rez. , if u can just tell me where to inject.. thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Herhcung View Post
    aw okay, and i have search and i've looked at all the tutorials, one the tut only does Ar to another ar, so after i rename i get lost on where inject my rename files launchers or knife, that being said the one i found searching only gives me the rez version which is no help since i cant use it i need the .ltb files--> the rename ones ) and also does change the looks of nade to knife also makes it faster? the throwing and if so where would i inject since im cross modal swaping a meelee rez and an launcher, throwing rez. , if u can just tell me where to inject.. thanks
    its kind of common sense. That AR to AR is the same thing, just extract all the rez files you need to extract, rename the knife file to the rpg, and inject

i dont have ca, i just know the engine well from having it and modding in the past

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    its kind of common sense. That AR to AR is the same thing, just extract all the rez files you need to extract, rename the knife file to the rpg, and inject

i dont have ca, i just know the engine well from having it and modding in the past
    where do i inject tho
    edit, i mean like if its froom ar to ar u inject in the GUNS_M_PV_AR
    but if its from like rpg to knife where do u inject?>
    Last edited by Herhcung; 06-23-2014 at 03:06 PM.