Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hello, sorry for not accepting anyone, I'm dealing with Exams right now till 18 Jun, I'm gonna start accepting but always will direct 'em to my last post. Thank you

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    added you ........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Bummmp This Up let's get orders.

▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
    Bummmp This Up let's get orders.
    Confirm talking on Skype? Oh and I added you for PayPal.
    Last edited by xDragonWarrior27; 06-20-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do you have any specific country account? Or can you make one? I do need a PP account. But it has to be specific. If so,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by xDragonWarrior27 View Post
    Confirm talking on Skype? Oh and I added you for PayPal.
    Accepted everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ubers View Post
    Do you have any specific country account? Or can you make one? I do need a PP account. But it has to be specific. If so,
    I do only US ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
    Accepted everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I do only US ones.
    Do I need a VPN or Im good with my IP address? Also I want to buy a couple

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can they be used for selling stuff? Will they have a wait time on them? Can you do another country for like extra few bucks? Whats the rate of empty vcc for your country?

Thanks
    He got me an account fast and easy. Answered all my questions too!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Good Account, All Verified How The Seller Promise, Vouched

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LordMeliodas For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (06-23-2017)

Thanks
    So basically this is just a PayPal account with only the VCC attached and no bank correct?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Breezeyou2 Add me on Skype please, having problems to add people on Skype atm.

Time's money so don't waste mine.

I do not condone illegal activities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by LUX View Post
    @Breezeyou2 Add me on Skype please, having problems to add people on Skype atm.
    Sure added.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's bummmp this up

Thanks
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON, HE'S A LIAR AND DECEIVER!

TLDR: He's selling freshly made paypal accounts connected to stolen blocked credit cards info that he gets cheap in bulk, he's a liar and also an asshole. Confirmed by his own words:
    AND FOR THE FUCK SAKE !!! CARDS IS NOT MADE BY ME !! YOU ARE JUST STUPID* (angry)
    i got suppliers -_- with bulk

MORE INFO BELOW

I bought one paypal account from him, didn't do anything wrong, only received 2 LEGIT payments and sent 1 myself, everything under 100$ as he states in FAQ. Less than 48 hours in, I got limited because of his suspicious credit card.

We noticed some unusual activity with the card linked to your PayPal account. To help keep you and the PayPal community secure, we need to better understand this activity.
    Even though he says he gives 48h warranty, he didn't help or refund me. Not that I care about the 3.50$, the point is that he's not a man of his word AND that I lost 50$ left on my paypal balance (the account got limited so the money is frozen). Instead, what I got is nonsense and insults, such as:

I'm not replying to you, If you are a pure cancer and you are just making me HOTTER and HOTTER -,-
    if you are gonna blame THE EXACT FUCKING SAME thing on my fucking TOPIC then you can GO AND FUCK YOURSELF i'm out for this shit YOU ARE THE PURE FUCKING CANCER THAT I'VE NEVER KNOW IN MY FUCKING LIFE !!! FFS WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, Get the fuck out of my fucking skype, i got everything in fucking place and now you can GO FUCK YOURSELF
    Yes, it's an actual quote from my chat with "Breezeyou2" on skype. I'm not sure if he's mental or what, but that's definitely not a normal way of talking to a customer... And no, I didn't write anything harsh enough to provoke him into such behavior, I was just asking for information about his service doubting it's honesty and trying to solve my issue. Eventually he deleted me and didn't accept a new invite to contacts.

I would post screenshots and even the whole skype logs but as an user with 0 posts I cannot post links. Also if you doubt I'm telling the truth just because of being a 0 post random guy, you can check me on epic npc - "tokyo1337", I've done tons of online game accounts/items transactions for over 2 years and never had a single negative feedback. The reason I wanted another paypal account is to use it as "a middleman" to avoid getting chargebacked by scammers, because lately I lost quite some money to them.

Please do not buy from this person, I don't understand how so many people vouched for him, he deserves a ban, not our money. There are other sellers than him, choose them.
    Last edited by abc111999; 07-01-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by abc111999 View Post
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON, HE'S A LIAR AND DECEIVER!

TLDR: He's selling freshly made paypal accounts connected to stolen blocked credit cards info that he gets cheap in bulk, he's a liar and also an asshole. Confirmed by his own words:

MORE INFO BELOW

I bought one paypal account from him, didn't do anything wrong, only received 2 LEGIT payments and sent 1 myself, everything under 100$ as he states in FAQ. Less than 48 hours in, I got limited because of his suspicious credit card.

Even though he says he gives 48h warranty, he didn't help or refund me. Not that I care about the 3.50$, the point is that he's not a man of his word AND that I lost 50$ left on my paypal balance (the account got limited so the money is frozen). Instead, what I got is nonsense and insults, such as:

Yes, it's an actual quote from my chat with "Breezeyou2" on skype. I'm not sure if he's mental or what, but that's definitely not a normal way of talking to a customer... And no, I didn't write anything harsh enough to provoke him into such behavior, I was just asking for information about his service doubting it's honesty and trying to solve my issue. Eventually he deleted me and didn't accept a new invite to contacts.

I would post screenshots and even the whole skype logs but as an user with 0 posts I cannot post links. Also if you doubt I'm telling the truth just because of being a 0 post random guy, you can check me on epic npc - "tokyo1337", I've done tons of online game accounts/items transactions for over 2 years and never had a single negative feedback. The reason I wanted another paypal account is to use it as "a middleman" to avoid getting chargebacked by scammers, because lately I lost quite some money to them.

Please do not buy from this person, I don't understand how so many people vouched for him, he deserves a ban, not our money. There are other sellers than him, choose them.
    Ok, Your funny i've been listening for over 4 Hours when you was talking to me it's 4.12 AM in here it's late i know,

You are buying a RANDOM VCC when it's you have been WARNED that it can be limited

"You want it with private vcc or Random one

With private it's with your own name & address whatever you want
    And with random it's like for using Netflix free month or other trial, it can be limited ... depends on Card Holder"

and come in here and tell me that i'm the problem ? why does all this people don't just come here like you and then say the same thing for you ? what is wrong with your a$S ? when buying a random one and having 50 USD stored in the account ?

after 48 Hours come in here and then start saying that you want your refund of 3.50 $ first and then you want 50$ ... I'm not gonna refund any funds only refunded the pre purchase for your 4.32$ because it's your right to tell me you want it. but after leaving it for 48h of using my account and come and tell me to refund you 3.50 and 50$ ... that doesn't make any single since

you keep blaming me for every single word i've said in this topic or something before you buy and continue to make the guy who are total retard of not understand and saying only : you said that and quoting the same phrase that i've said... that's why you made me soo mad but only saying it's yours and i'm clearily saying in here "it can be limited ... depends on Card Holder" so i don't see any problem here ?

If you are mad don't blame it on me in here especially when a seller is legit and got more then 50 vouches ! unlike you, got 0 posts when you registered on 2013 please if you got any rights of this transaction i can replace you the account as it's on my TOS otherwhise i'm not refunding any funds for you.

And as you said "you have around 12 hours to try and get the phone access" or you gonna report me, Please if you read this message you are free to go report me for your fake report. I got my RIGHTS and not just spreading false things ...

Anyways good night reader if you are reading this late, God help us with this people

Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast