Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xillius View Post
    Can I be banned for this?
    No you can not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by VietTank View Post
    Everybody lags when they drive, It is server sided, You are not actually driving the car, it is actually the Server driving the car, when you turn right, your command goes through the server, then thinks what you did, then the server turns right. Driving lag is not your problem, server sided
    Um no, Its not server sided, I never lag on this game. Its your pc.. If you have a High end g-card and low end processor you lag cause your processor bottle necks the G-card causing lag spikes and delays in turning. Its the same Vice versa to if you have high end processor and low end graphics you suffer less lag spikes but low fps.

For this game to run correctly it requires a 4 core processor(Dual cores are not recomended) 3.0 ghz + or equivalent and nvida 560 + or equivalent Ram is optional depending on what your doin if vista 1 gig for that win 7- 1.5 gig 2 gigs for game and 1-2 gig for your av/fire/spy setup and G-card 1-4 gig requirements never hurts to have more tho. And you will get a steady 62 fps like me. Make sure the internet connection you are paying for is up to par to I get 30 mbs down and 5mbs up at speedtest website. And G1 made the graphic requirements lower then it was to play rtw version of game that sucker was crisp the characters actually looked real more cartoony now.

If your gonna be a gamer get the gear or go play runescape.

Just a suggestion by yours truly,
    Debo out
    Dead Island Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Contagion Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Debohax Injector v1.0 By. Debohax

Dying Light Hack v1.3 By. Debohax

[IMG]https://i303.photobucke*****m/albums/nn132/MercurySilverstone/Decorated%20images/gamegenie.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    Um no, Its not server sided, I never lag on this game. Its your pc.. If you have a High end g-card and low end processor you lag cause your processor bottle necks the G-card causing lag spikes and delays in turning. Its the same Vice versa to if you have high end processor and low end graphics you suffer less lag spikes but low fps.

For this game to run correctly it requires a 4 core processor(Dual cores are not recomended) 3.0 ghz + or equivalent and nvida 560 + or equivalent Ram is optional depending on what your doin if vista 1 gig for that win 7- 1.5 gig 2 gigs for game and 1-2 gig for your av/fire/spy setup and G-card 1-4 gig requirements never hurts to have more tho. And you will get a steady 62 fps like me. Make sure the internet connection you are paying for is up to par to I get 30 mbs down and 5mbs up at speedtest website. And G1 made the graphic requirements lower then it was to play rtw version of game that sucker was crisp the characters actually looked real more cartoony now.

Debo out
    Lol, I was just reposting what I read somewhere within APB forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Does this remove muzzle flash and smoke?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I use these files and they work,acually ive been using it like 5 months now
    THO...there are some down sides Q_Q
    When u at FC-Fight Club,u can't see rewards or your progress tho,forgeting that,the files are awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    omg very good...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Works fine!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice ty I dont think u can get banned for this...

Thanks
    its not working for me i try to replace the files and it says winrar can add files only to rar and zip archives i open the super low graphics highlight them all go to the apb folder and go to config and try to replace them all and all it says is winrar can add files only to rar and zip archives and it wont replace them can anyone help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkster0 View Post
    its not working for me i try to replace the files and it says winrar can add files only to rar and zip archives i open the super low graphics highlight them all go to the apb folder and go to config and try to replace them all and all it says is winrar can add files only to rar and zip archives and it wont replace them can anyone help me
    1. Make a new folder on your desktop or wherever
    2. Look at what files you need to drag out into the new folder you made; Names of the files are in the Super Low Config files
    3. After you have dragged the files out, go to the Super Low Config files and drag the files you downloaded, into your APB Config folder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I still have the crosshair problem after modifying it back to 1.0! What should I do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post

Debo out
    Hey man,
    I am currently having the 560 GTX, and the AMD Athlon 2 X4. Should I upgrade my CPU or is it fine that way?
    I am suffering from major FPS-drops. It is very annoying, when I face an enemy I am having some weird FPS drop which makes me either lose control or die.
    More annoying is, driving while having the drop.. You just crash into a wall..

Been playing with medium/low settings, and I still see no difference.
    Also my RAM is fine, keeps iot at 2,2-2,3gb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks now i can play it !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsoniteNM View Post
    Hey man,
    I am currently having the 560 GTX, and the AMD Athlon 2 X4. Should I upgrade my CPU or is it fine that way?
    I am suffering from major FPS-drops. It is very annoying, when I face an enemy I am having some weird FPS drop which makes me either lose control or die.
    More annoying is, driving while having the drop.. You just crash into a wall..

Been playing with medium/low settings, and I still see no difference.
    Also my RAM is fine, keeps iot at 2,2-2,3gb
    Have you used the 3GB switch? I though I didn't need it but it was slightly lagging even though when play. I have a better computer and I don't need to use these files anymore, but the 3GB switch really helps.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast