Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
    Magical pixie dust on the ass crack of a fat man in an alternate universe.

How can you know that the Adam and Eve thing is a literal account? Were you personally there to see it happen, or do perverted old men interpreting a thousand year-old book somehow make sense to you? That we were made from two people by an all-powerful being is kind of ridiculous, no matter how you look at it. Let your religious ignorance blind you forever, fool. That would also imply that we are all inbred like a motherfucker up in this bitch.

Edit: That is why the world hates christians. You all seem to believe you're the best, that you have the divine right to rule the world and shove your religion down everyone's throat, and use it as an excuse to start war, kill the non-believers, and take shit. Because a good god would really want that.
    You don't see Jews and Muslims doing this. Isn't one of a Muslim's beliefs peace? Doesn't Christianity claim peace, yet at the same time cause more conflict globally than any other religion? The modern world does not and will not have room for the arrogance and ignorance of blinding and mind-narrowing religions.
    I am a Coptic Orthodox Christian, not one of those protestants that took books and tradition out of the Bible. I believe that there is an All-Powerful being. It certainly makes more sense than the Big Bang Theory which states that some particle exploded and the universe came to be. It's contradictory because where did that spec that blew up come from? That's all I have to say about that.

Muslims especially are known to be extremely violent. Don't get me wrong, I have Muslim friends and I love them very much and I can honestly say that I know many Muslim people that are extremely nice people, but when Islam is the majority of the population in a country it isn't good and especially when Islam is incorporated into government. Just look at the Middle East. I am from the middle east and I am telling you from experience. Coptic Orthodox Christians are getting killed almost daily by Muslims in Egypt and they aren't being arrested but encouraged. It isn't a religion of peace that's all I have to say.

I think that we should end this side tracked conversation here because @.::SCHiM::. was just asking a simple question and this thread escalated to uttermost disrespect like t7ancients response. Bottom line is everybody has their own beliefs and they are to be respected. Thanks.
    Last edited by 258456; 01-28-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I apologize. I do not like religion. I did go too far. I was in a bad mood earlier from having a political/religious argument with someone else and I vented here. I respect the fact that you believe in all of that, and I really am sorry. At least you believe in something and back it up with sensible argument, that alone deserves respect. My opinion on Muslims may be biased, as all the ones I have met are really nice people, whereas all the Christians I know are the type that would have every non-Christian deported if they could. The only thing I know about Jews is that I work for them and they pay me big money. Stereotypical, eh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
    Magical pixie dust on the ass crack of a fat man in an alternate universe.

How can you know that the Adam and Eve thing is a literal account? Were you personally there to see it happen, or do perverted old men interpreting a thousand year-old book somehow make sense to you? That we were made from two people by an all-powerful being is kind of ridiculous, no matter how you look at it. Let your religious ignorance blind you forever, fool. That would also imply that we are all inbred like a motherfucker up in this bitch.

Edit: That is why the world hates christians. You all seem to believe you're the best, that you have the divine right to rule the world and shove your religion down everyone's throat, and use it as an excuse to start war, kill the non-believers, and take shit. Because a good god would really want that.
    You don't see Jews and Muslims doing this. Isn't one of a Muslim's beliefs peace? Doesn't Christianity claim peace, yet at the same time cause more conflict globally than any other religion? The modern world does not and will not have room for the arrogance and ignorance of blinding and mind-narrowing religions.
    No one is forcing religion upon you. You have the right to choose whatever you want. Christians are not terrorists, neither are Muslims. It's a global conspiracy to corrupt religions. Media lies for money. The history books are lying. You must know that. If an atheist shows up being a Christian / Muslim and cause terrorism everyone just talks dirty about religion. Religion has nothing to do what's happening now. Did you ever read those books ? They teach peace. Yes, Jihad is necessary if your rights are being suppressed. So, please stay calm and show some respect while debating. That's all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by 258456
    Muslims especially are known to be extremely violent. It isn't a religion of peace that's all I have to say.
    Muslims become violent when you burn Qur'an ! They become violent when you draw cartoons of their Prophet ! Who is to be blamed for this violence? Muslims ? Islam is a religion of peace. It doesn't preaches violence. It is a conspiracy as I said earlier.
    Last edited by Hassan; 01-29-2012 at 01:34 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan For This Useful Post:

t7ancients (01-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

No one is forcing religion upon you.
    Plenty of fucking people try to. No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (02-02-2012),t7ancients (01-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Plenty of fucking people try to. No doubt about it.
    Amen to that. The only religion I really get preached to by is Christianity, as it's like I said before and what Hassan said, Islam is more peaceful. At least from what I've experienced. That's the situation in America, anyway. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ISLAM:
    Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
    Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
    Quran (9:5) -"fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)."
    “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57)

Christianity:

Colossians 3:12-14

Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

“Do not repay evil with evil.”

1 Peter 3:9

Matthew 5:39
    39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Jee, I wonder which religion is a religion of peace.

The issue is that most muslims like Hassan don't follow these commands to kill thankfully. These types of Muslims i greatly respect. But there are many that do kill. It's been happening in Egypt a lot. There have been over 175 cases since 1960 that the Muslims either put a bomb in the church, just walked into the church and killed people with guns, or just drive-by shootings then going into their shops and destroying them and setting their houses on fire. Just recently there were 3 Christian people killed in Egypt like two days ago by muslim extremists. We can go on and on about what Muslim extremists have done to society, but you can't even list one incident in which a Coptic Orthodox Christian has caused any harm, and we have been around for longer than islam has.

Bottom line is, I respect all religions and I don't think that this is the best place to talk about it since its a game hacking site not a religious site so let's get back to game hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    One thing's for certain, if you've found your way to a website centered on hacking, programming, and gaming, then you're not some asswad. We're obviously all like-minded enough to be here discussing things, therefore I respect all of you for being awesome. Politics and religion aside guys, bravo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I hate religious discussions. You know right from the start it's going to go nowhere and an unnecessary amount of angst is going to ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-29-2012),Hell_Demon (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I hate religious discussions. You know right from the start it's going to go nowhere and an unnecessary amount of angst is going to ensue.
    Agreed. Not gonna bother anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ya in the end we all respect each other and value each others in opinions. I am sorry that I started this whole mess I just wanted to know schim's opinion but i could've done it in a pm. Sorry for the disturbance guys. I take responsibility.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Haven't read this thread for 48 hours, mfw get back and read.

I just can't leave you guys alone ehh?

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    258456, I don't mean to disrespect, but if one assumes adam and eve were the only two humans in the beginning of time(don't hurt me for not having read the bible) it would mean that we're all the offspring of relatives fucking the next generation of relatives, therefor we'd all be incest kids with the down syndrome and other severe mental handicaps, which we obviously aren't...

at this topic: didn't they discover enzymes that could translate binary code into neural signals in the brains some time ago? I can't find the article about it but it was quite interesting to read :3 I'm sure they could harnass that power to create life some day.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

t7ancients (01-31-2012)

in the programming section MPGH Cash: $90,000,000,000
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, knowing that us humans have been excelling in the field of science. It is possible and we have accomplished it a few times, such as replacing a women's through with prosthetic made tissue. As far as programming life that sounds like a bad idea, but it is Possible, ever seen the movie gamer.
    Last edited by cosconub; 01-31-2012 at 01:58 PM.

A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
    ~Mohandas Gandhi

A Genius is nothing with out an idea, An idea is always an idea even without a genius.
    ~ Immortal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    258456, I don't mean to disrespect, but if one assumes adam and eve were the only two humans in the beginning of time(don't hurt me for not having read the bible) it would mean that we're all the offspring of relatives fucking the next generation of relatives, therefor we'd all be incest kids with the down syndrome and other severe mental handicaps, which we obviously aren't...

at this topic: didn't they discover enzymes that could translate binary code into neural signals in the brains some time ago? I can't find the article about it but it was quite interesting to read :3 I'm sure they could harnass that power to create life some day.
    Well it was all good until the Fall of the Tower of Babyl found in Genesis ch. 11 then everybody was changed and then it was added to the law of Israel that you were prohibited to marry a direct relative and to have kids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not marrying/mating your kin is a trait found among most mammals. Science suggest that it was not god who made it so, but nature.

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast