Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Yeah I was just about to say myself lol. Indicator isn't the end all be all to trading. I dunno what type of magical indicator they gave ya but I wouldn't rely on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GTRPower View Post
    I bought a 1000$ forex course and i don't know anything in forex. the course have 10 videos and have a chart for metatrader also a custom indicator/
    I watched the 10 videos he gives some good info which idk how to use.
    the seller had 87 positive reviews. I need some one to help me with that course since he is ghosting me.
    Any update? Did you try real trading yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Kid u would have had a better chance randomly dumping that into the stock market lol

Thanks
    What a waste... you would have been better off watching free tutorials on YouTube (of which there are countless hours of) and using that $1000 to learn through doing.

Thanks
    just a question can you really make money from forex trading? I mean is it a legit business? pros and cons?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspaka View Post
    just a question can you really make money from forex trading? I mean is it a legit business? pros and cons?
    You need to have like 10k to invest in forex so yeah that course is useless i think i will leak it or sell it for 50$ lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You need to have like 10k to invest in forex so yeah that course is useless i think i will leak it or sell it for 50$ lol
    This month the market has been crazy in the Forex markets, but some advice for you. If some one offers to sell you a method. Run for the hills, it's a high probability they are trying to scam you. I used to just google the method and try and get the method for free and see how it works. But these days I just learnt how to trade for myself and just ignore these scammers now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I followed a paid workshop back when trump was first elected, i lost almost my entire life savings because of margin (then again it wasnt much so eh)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Why 10k? I think you use a very big broker.
    Try for OctaFx, JustForex.
    Open a standard account, minimum to invest is like $5 or $20.
    You can start to try ur investment with $100 and using lot 0.01 to low the risk.
    Always make sure to get minimum loss and maximum profit. Maybe there is a risk management/money management in the videos that you bought.

If u don't mind, hope you can share it to me haha XD
    ✔️Official Vouch Copy Taker✔️
    Need Vouch Copy? HMU on IM!

MPGH History
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014
    Member Level 2

Total Post : 3000
    Rep : 150
    Page Visitor : 10000

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeint For This Useful Post:

GTRPower (04-02-2020)

Thanks
    I guess you can't ask for a refund at this point. You need to know a lot about forex to judge if what you're going to buy is of high quality, I doubt you got 1000$ worth of information by what you're saying but I hope you didn't get scammed either!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just to clear the air and explain a few things....

Ive been a profitable forex tracer for almost 3 years now and I can tell you its not easy. Anyone portraying this job as a way to make money quick is a liar.

If you are serious about this here are some tips to help you out.

Look up:
    Bankroll management
    A strategy of your choice (what works for you as a trader, there are short term trades and long term) I use Ichimoku
    Lot sizes and how you should manage risk to reward
    And then finally make sure you are with a brokerage that is treating you right and helping you with tight spreads and good leverage.

In terms of demo accounts please do not think that just because you made money on the demo account means you will make money on a real account. A demo account should only be for testing new strategies. Only once you have pulled a consistent profit for more then 3 months in a row should you consider moving it to the real account.

There are plenty of things online as well as a plethora of books on forex as well as online courses (Be careful with online courses. if you can find a mentor that tends to work out better)

If after all this you do decide to start trading and you've got a strategy and tested it and feel comfortable the number one tip is do not change your strategy or compromise due to a loss or try and chase a loosing streak. That is the main difference between a profitable trader and a gambler. The job of a forex trader is just to play the statistics, its like most professional poker players, you're not going to win every trade you'll probably win 60% of your trades to start off with but if you consistently pull 60% month after month you are suddenly a profitable trader.

And just one last thing to give you all a bit of perspective. I make around 8-9% a month on my bankroll. And that is considered a really good return... so if you think you are going to invest $500 and turn it into $1000 in a few short weeks this isn't the place to do it. (it is possible and when i started i made 2K off 500$ in a month but lost it a month later) only when you understand this and keep learning everyday will you take profits consistently.

8-9% of 200k isnt too bad of a monthly income tho so chin up and keep learning. Any questions feel free to ask.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HyporX For This Useful Post:

GTRPower (04-02-2020),tondi14 (04-06-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HyporX View Post

Ive been a profitable forex tracer for almost 3 years now and I can tell you its not easy. Anyone portraying this job as a way to make money quick is a liar.

Look up:
    Bankroll management
    A strategy of your choice (what works for you as a trader, there are short term trades and long term) I use Ichimoku
    And then finally make sure you are with a brokerage that is treating you right and helping you with tight spreads and good leverage.

In terms of demo accounts please do not think that just because you made money on the demo account means you will make money on a real account. A demo account should only be for testing new strategies. Only once you have pulled a consistent profit for more then 3 months in a row should you consider moving it to the real account.

There are plenty of things online as well as a plethora of books on forex as well as online courses (Be careful with online courses. if you can find a mentor that tends to work out better)

If after all this you do decide to start trading and you've got a strategy and tested it and feel comfortable the number one tip is do not change your strategy or compromise due to a loss or try and chase a loosing streak. That is the main difference between a profitable trader and a gambler. The job of a forex trader is just to play the statistics, its like most professional poker players, you're not going to win every trade you'll probably win 60% of your trades to start off with but if you consistently pull 60% month after month you are suddenly a profitable trader.

And just one last thing to give you all a bit of perspective. I make around 8-9% a month on my bankroll. And that is considered a really good return... so if you think you are going to invest $500 and turn it into $1000 in a few short weeks this isn't the place to do it. (it is possible and when i started i made 2K off 500$ in a month but lost it a month later) only when you understand this and keep learning everyday will you take profits consistently.

8-9% of 200k isnt too bad of a monthly income tho so chin up and keep learning. Any questions feel free to ask.
    Thanks alot for your great info, i really appreciate it

Thanks
    any update on the leak lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HyporX View Post

Look up:
    Bankroll management

Few questions: You got a myfxbook? is your RR 1:1 ? Swing trade or day trading with ichimoku?

Thanks
    that's crazy, i hope it works out

I've always been interested in forex. if you would kindly share that resource that would be really valuable - thanks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast