Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo.6 View Post
    hey hi i do use my brains, it's a wild hypothesis that could make sense, if they monitor, i never said they monitor everybody all the time and everytime there's a ban, but they surely have a team just for anti cheat.
    my hypothesis is :
    -they only check sessions, they have suspicions on
    -i was talking about private /closed friend sessions and i think a lot of modders go there at some point just to try stuff right?
    so, i don't think it takes very long to see if someone is modding... i know it doesn't take me long to see that, so i imagine if i can spectate and see stuff like transactions etc.
    -most of bans result from reports so even in public sessions they know who to "spectate" (if there is such a thing)
    -bans are a huge money maker and time and money is not an issue for them , i don't think it would take a lot ressources to create a team just to spectate and ban.

it's still an hypothesis but let's make an example :

1 employee works about 7 hours a day usually but let's say they work 4hours = 240minutes fyi
    let's say it takes something like 5 minutes to locate spectate and ban a modder, (average)
    so 1 guy bans 48 players a day at less, i don't have actual numbers but i read "playerunknown's battleground" claims 13k ban each day, so i'd say it's way less on gta but i will settle for :
    10k bans a day!
    if all the bans are spectated it would take 208.33 employees to complete the task..
    that's huge! but if you count well, even so, they still earn money cause
    most of perm banned modders just buy a new account and,
    some buy a new account cause they don't want to wait 30 days.
    still in my whatever bs hypothesis let's say 5k buy an account and lets say R* gets 15$ per new account
    so it's 75k per day
    minus the employement costs 208.33 x 15(salary : $per hour) x 4 (number of hours)= 12480$
    75 000 -12480 = 62520 $ is what they'd earn ..
    if only 2k of bans result in buying a new account it make 17520$ so still they win !

obviously my numbers are just cr*p but i don't think i made it easy for R*
    i think only 1/3 of bans would come from spectating a modder, so the number of employees would be down to 70, and that's just nothing for R*.
    Also i don't count shark cards ..
    i want to add that even if i'm very wrong and if it would actually cost R* way more well i'd say that the anti cheat is a necessity for R* cause if there is nothing the game just dies as we already witnessed many times.

so please i hope you have more info to prove me wrong next time cause like i said several times it's just an hypothesis and i don't care if it's wrong actually but don't say i don't use my brains and it's pure bs unless you prove me wrong
    if you'd do that i would be grateful and admit i was wrong right away,
    thank you if you read all this non-sense til the end,
    love and respect.
    Gummo
    gta online isn't a minecraft server

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo.6 View Post
    hey hi i do use my brains, it's a wild hypothesis that could make sense, if they monitor, i never said they monitor everybody all the time and everytime there's a ban, but they surely have a team just for anti cheat.
    my hypothesis is :
    -they only check sessions, they have suspicions on
    -i was talking about private /closed friend sessions and i think a lot of modders go there at some point just to try stuff right?
    so, i don't think it takes very long to see if someone is modding... i know it doesn't take me long to see that, so i imagine if i can spectate and see stuff like transactions etc.
    -most of bans result from reports so even in public sessions they know who to "spectate" (if there is such a thing)
    -bans are a huge money maker and time and money is not an issue for them , i don't think it would take a lot ressources to create a team just to spectate and ban.

it's still an hypothesis but let's make an example :

1 employee works about 7 hours a day usually but let's say they work 4hours = 240minutes fyi
    let's say it takes something like 5 minutes to locate spectate and ban a modder, (average)
    so 1 guy bans 48 players a day at less, i don't have actual numbers but i read "playerunknown's battleground" claims 13k ban each day, so i'd say it's way less on gta but i will settle for :
    10k bans a day!
    if all the bans are spectated it would take 208.33 employees to complete the task..
    that's huge! but if you count well, even so, they still earn money cause
    most of perm banned modders just buy a new account and,
    some buy a new account cause they don't want to wait 30 days.
    still in my whatever bs hypothesis let's say 5k buy an account and lets say R* gets 15$ per new account
    so it's 75k per day
    minus the employement costs 208.33 x 15(salary : $per hour) x 4 (number of hours)= 12480$
    75 000 -12480 = 62520 $ is what they'd earn ..
    if only 2k of bans result in buying a new account it make 17520$ so still they win !

obviously my numbers are just cr*p but i don't think i made it easy for R*
    i think only 1/3 of bans would come from spectating a modder, so the number of employees would be down to 70, and that's just nothing for R*.
    Also i don't count shark cards ..
    i want to add that even if i'm very wrong and if it would actually cost R* way more well i'd say that the anti cheat is a necessity for R* cause if there is nothing the game just dies as we already witnessed many times.

so please i hope you have more info to prove me wrong next time cause like i said several times it's just an hypothesis and i don't care if it's wrong actually but don't say i don't use my brains and it's pure bs unless you prove me wrong
    if you'd do that i would be grateful and admit i was wrong right away,
    thank you if you read all this non-sense til the end,
    love and respect.
    Gummo
    Anther wall of crap R* anticheat catch 60% of modders every time new update come out cause well they that dumb ppl will use detected menus so they get auto ban 2nd ban is from reports when player gets so many reports R* manually checks account info that is collected and stored on ur account cloud saves if they find anything out of normal you are banned it's as simple as no spectating. By the way R* doesn't make that much of banning ppl as most cheater use cracked accounts. But if R* is going to start doing what I think they going to do it's going to whip all cheaters out of game for good

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcunt.ftw View Post
    Anther wall of crap R* anticheat catch 60% of modders every time new update come out cause well they that dumb ppl will use detected menus so they get auto ban 2nd ban is from reports when player gets so many reports R* manually checks account info that is collected and stored on ur account cloud saves if they find anything out of normal you are banned it's as simple as no spectating. By the way R* doesn't make that much of banning ppl as most cheater use cracked accounts. But if R* is going to start doing what I think they going to do it's going to whip all cheaters out of game for good
    nice thx for the info !
    that surely makes more sense then my hypothesis,
    do you have links to where we can get such infos?
    it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    This is weird...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by horizonglaylath View Post
    No this is completely wrong. For start no one even Rockstar have access to view your files, which means all your points are wrong. They cant even tell (usually) if there has been a large change in xp or money (doing this would fuck their servers and cost a fortune to manage). The only way to be detected is throw suspicious behaviour, which is reported by players. If there is a certain minimum number of reports within a lobby, or certain amount of time, you are moved to a "modders" lobby, which the thing from before about money and xp is taken into consideration, along as further players reports. From there players will be moved into a "spectated" lobby. Where people that work for Rockstar can confirm literally watch you add funds, xp, or harass another player. Resulting in your ban.

More info: They will tell you there are no such thing as ban appeals... this is absolute bullshit. Its just a whitelist/blacklist method. They can simply remove your username from the blacklist and youll be fine.

On that note they just ban people who actually hack. No such thing (again usually) as a false ban. So when you get banned don't go crying to rockstar saying you didnt hack.

Edit: Can people stop saying this shit about detecting and whatever. Thatll only happen if a file is launched/used within the main directory. The so called "cheat detection" can actually just work off saying "launch this launch that", as the game starts up, then notice something started without permission of the "anticheat". Now, thatll only work on the good old days with native trainers. Now-a-days, its all injections and external applications, which they will have absolutely no right to ban you for launching, otherwise they could technically ban you for opening a .txt file called "lol gta hacks"

Generally speaking, anti-cheats is more of a "hey, be scared to use hacks" method of trying to prevent mods. Whilst including the prevention of ancient technology ofcourse. However, the game usually just kicks you instead of banning you.

Just dumb shits that can mod, mod and get caught, while getting caught it also provides information to rockstar on how to further adapt and make it harder for future mods. Honestly all mods should be prescribed, to avoid spastics using it, blowing everyone in the lobby up and getting banned.

Cheers fucktards for reading this.

If you have something to oppose anything i said. Please tell me and provide evidence otherwise ill just tell you to fuck off. E.g. article link, youtube video (that isnt clickbait), ect. .

Suck a dick,
    Glaylath
    I have a quick question.

I was banned for hacking (lol), so when I am unbanned, will I be in the "spectated lobby" for a few weeks? will I be automatically whitelisted when I get unbanned? Should I playt he game normally for a few weeks/months after getting unbanned in order to ensure that I don't get perma banned for adding a lot of money/xp?

Please respond to this, since you know a lot more than I do in this thing. @horizonglaylath

Thank you.
    Last edited by Xplay3r_; 07-20-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplay3r_ View Post
    This is weird...

- - - Updated - - -

I have a quick question.

I was banned for hacking (lol), so when I am unbanned, will I be in the "spectated lobby" for a few weeks? will I be automatically whitelisted when I get unbanned? Should I playt he game normally for a few weeks/months after getting unbanned in order to ensure that I don't get perma banned for adding a lot of money/xp?

Please respond to this, since you know a lot more than I do in this thing. @horizonglaylath

Thank you.
    Nigga there is no spectated lobby just use external hacks and you will never get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Way too many idiots in this thread claiming that they know how cheat detection works, and make absolutely no sense in their posts. Hint: If your entire post is a run-on sentence or has many grammatical errors, you are probably talking out of your ass.
    Truth is, nobody really knows for sure, because none of us work for Rockstar. You can take a guess and stuff, but there's no way of knowing for sure.
    Last edited by -Setro-; 07-22-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Can having the 'dinput8.dll' file in the game directory get you banned

no, not all dinput8.dll. this dll is used for xbox controller, so there are xbox controller emulators out there requires dinput8.dll to use regular joypad in game. it wouldn't be fair to ban.

Thanks
    xbox controllers can be installed on pcs i have one installed and there is no dinput8.dll in my game folder,
    i think dll need an injector, so since last year we inject with externat injectors like xenos or extreme or dedicated and you don't need to place any file in the game directory with those (i'm guessing so the log file generated by mods is not in the game folder cause logs are uploaded to R* as they report errors).
    so the dll is not detected but the way you inject them is, we used to place it in the game folder with a scripthook/asi file that would inject it when the game'd start and those are detected and will cause your game to crash if you try to go online.

hope it's helpful and not one more wall of crap.
    cheers
    Last edited by Gummo.6; 08-01-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPER8 View Post
    Can having the 'dinput8.dll' file in the game directory get you banned

no, not all dinput8.dll. this dll is used for xbox controller, so there are xbox controller emulators out there requires dinput8.dll to use regular joypad in game. it wouldn't be fair to ban.
    Why would you need an xbox controller emulator? and if you have dinput8.dll in your game directory, it wont let you in to online..... And dont inject it like the other guy said, you'll probably get banned
    oof

Thanks
    I still remember the days of controller input "hacks". How times have changed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Setro- View Post
    Way too many idiots in this thread claiming that they know how cheat detection works, and make absolutely no sense in their posts. Hint: If your entire post is a run-on sentence or has many grammatical errors, you are probably talking out of your ass.
    Truth is, nobody really knows for sure, because none of us work for Rockstar. You can take a guess and stuff, but there's no way of knowing for sure.
    This wall of crap shows how dumb you are just cause ppl grammar ain't perfect doesn't mean they idiots. for all you know they cauld have dyslexia look it up you might learn something considering most dyslexia ppl are fucking genius on computers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrcunt.ftw For This Useful Post:

Gummo.6 (08-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcunt.ftw View Post
    This wall of crap shows how dumb you are just cause ppl grammar ain't perfect doesn't mean they idiots. for all you know they cauld have dyslexia look it up you might learn something considering most dyslexia ppl are fucking genius on computers.
    I'm not simply mocking their grammar, I say what I say because of observations I made. Every post so far in this thread with improper grammar has false or nonsensical information in it.

Additionally, the dyslexia claim came from absolutely nowhere. I'll assume that's a strawman argument and not just you randomly jumping to conclusions.
    If you need a reminder, I was not merely making fun of their grammar, but also what their post contributed to the thread; nothing.
    Dyslexia does not make you stupid. Stupidity is its own characteristic, one you clearly assume by making such a witty comment. It simply makes you struggle when reading. I will fight you on this because my brother has dyslexia, and you know, he's my brother, so I grew up with him for more than 10 years.
    But that's alright, you can go on your own holy way in giving people false information on cheat detection. Maybe getting them banned will cut down on the number of, I'm gonna say it again, idiots in this section.
    Last edited by -Setro-; 08-02-2018 at 01:13 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to -Setro- For This Useful Post:

chozen (08-03-2018)

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Setro- View Post
    I'm not simply mocking their grammar, I say what I say because of observations I made. Every post so far in this thread with improper grammar has false or nonsensical information in it.

Additionally, the dyslexia claim came from absolutely nowhere. I'll assume that's a strawman argument and not just you randomly jumping to conclusions.
    If you need a reminder, I was not merely making fun of their grammar, but also what their post contributed to the thread; nothing.
    Dyslexia does not make you stupid. Stupidity is its own characteristic, one you clearly assume by making such a witty comment. It simply makes you struggle when reading. I will fight you on this because my brother has dyslexia, and you know, he's my brother, so I grew up with him for more than 10 years.
    But that's alright, you can go on your own holy way in giving people false information on cheat detection. Maybe getting them banned will cut down on the number of, I'm gonna say it again, idiots in this section.
    Well I posted is fact believe it or not it's up to you. And I do have dyslexia so I know whole lot more than you think I do

Thanks
    The easiest way to explain this: they dont

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by TuubiYT View Post
    Why would you need an xbox controller emulator? and if you have dinput8.dll in your game directory, it wont let you in to online..... And dont inject it like the other guy said, you'll probably get banned
    nope. these dinput8.dlls are modified versions of that emulator dlls. the game will inject it automatically so dll will inject your dll too. it'll let you online since i play gta5 and some other games with my joypad instead of xbox360 controller. respect people's choices. it wont get you ban unless if its harmful for the game developer.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ALPER8 For This Useful Post:

TuubiYT (08-05-2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast