Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungNiqga View Post
    So I was playing online last night and there was this other guy with a mod menu, all was ok because I was causing absolutely no havoc and I was actually helping with people etc.

He starts to clone me, so I try to explode him (it didnt work even though I use Endeavour) . He messes around even more with my character as though he was a 9 year old who just found the mods on a how to video. So I warn him to stop using the menu like an idiot because there are consequences for us hackers if we're not careful. Next thing he does - explode me even though I had God Mode enabled so I try to crash his game and he said ''You cant crash my game'' A minute later he crashes my f***ing game.

My questions:

How is one able to know someone just tried to crash your game?
    How are you able to avoid being force crashed?!!

This is my first post, I apologize if I've made a rookie mistake somehow. Thank you for your replies!
    what i would do is get in a car and run, it does it by duping your chacater loads and loads of times
    if u are driving it wil stop in lie 10 seconds and if the 'hacker' keeps doing it it crashes his game
    Last edited by seaskully; 05-27-2015 at 11:26 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seaskully For This Useful Post:

YoungNiqga (05-27-2015)

Thanks
    Does someone here know why when i press (crash player) i end up crashing my self with endeavor V2 and also how to fix it? ........Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_22 View Post
    Does someone here know why when i press (crash player) i end up crashing my self with endeavor V2 and also how to fix it? ........Thanks
    You have to make sure you didn't choose your own player choose another player.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ichayd View Post
    ohh cmon man i'm not that stupid. Learned how to cheat by myself except crashing player .

opened Endeavor V2 by clicking F3 then select online player then choose the troller, then click on crash player, obvious enough thats not my character and i don't see any clone near mine. I'm also very far away from the guy i wanted to crash. It takes 5 to 7 sec before it crash my game. Error ped gen var something. I also tried to spectate someone when crashing him and the mod actually work, he actually get cloned very fast by dozens of clones so it mean it works, so why i end up crashing my self even far away from the victime?. This is really weird. My hardware is beefy and my game is working fine. Even when i clone someone manually which mean press on (clone player) and when i keep pressing in this option it also crash me. This is annoying. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Billy_22; 06-25-2015 at 07:51 PM. Reason: grammar and added stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_22 View Post
    ohh cmon man i'm not that stupid. Learned how to cheat by myself except crashing player .

opened Endeavor V2 by clicking F3 then select online player then choose the troller, then click on crash player, obvious enough thats not my character and i don't see any clone near mine. I'm also very far away from the guy i wanted to crash. It takes 5 to 7 sec before it crash my game. Error ped gen var something. I also tried to spectate someone when crashing him and the mod actually work, he actually get cloned very fast by dozens of clones so it mean it works, so why i end up crashing my self even far away from the victime?. This is really weird. My hardware is beefy and my game is working fine. Even when i clone someone manually which mean press on (clone player) and when i keep pressing in this option it also crash me. This is annoying. Any help would be appreciated.
    Really don't know man cause it works for me it really crashes peoples game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just run from the clones, get out of that area and don't worry about the continuous spamming of the clones. Simple and works for me mostly. teleporting does work also indeed. Usually the next guy leaving is the guy who was doing it to you and crashed his own game.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Really don't know man cause it works for me it really crashes peoples game.
    Tell me what mod you use to crash people? Also what kind of trainers or DLL you're using with this mod.

Thanks
    What version of Windows are you using?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post

What version of Windows are you using?
    Windows 7 64 - bit

Thanks
    Windows 7 64 - bit
    Due to the poor coding skills of most of these people I see copying and pasting menus now days I guarantee it's due to the version of Windows you're using. Similar to why GTAFORCE did not work with 8.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12