Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Sadly can't use shortcuts while ingame, too.
    Thanks for ya work anyways!

Thanks
    how do i set windows firewall to manage my network?

Thanks
    So if I have it lag switched can I run up to the player and kill them in theory or that won't work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you use the old one and want individual game blocking just go to windows firewall, advanced, outbound rules, find the rule with the name you changed, right click it properties then programs and services, this program and put in the file path to TslGame.exe and Ok.

If nothing works, it should work if you enable and disable this rule from firewall. Its just as fast as alt tabbing and clicking on the .bat file.

If i helped you in any way, click the Thanks button below.

Thanks
    i cannot for the life of me get this to work. and ive been trying since the last post... firewall lagg.bat just pops up and goes away with no results. not sure if the "changeme" should be the same in both .bat files

Thanks
    how to run as admin without code?
    Code:
    >nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system"
    if '%errorlevel%' NEQ '0' (
    goto UACPrompt
    ) else ( goto gotAdmin )
    :UACPrompt
    echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    echo UAC.ShellExecute "%~s0", "", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    exit /B
    :gotAdmin
    if exist "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" ( del "%temp%\getadmin.vbs" )
    pushd "%CD%"
    CD /D "%~dp0"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Impetus420 View Post
    If you use the old one and want individual game blocking just go to windows firewall, advanced, outbound rules, find the rule with the name you changed, right click it properties then programs and services, this program and put in the file path to TslGame.exe and Ok.

If nothing works, it should work if you enable and disable this rule from firewall. Its just as fast as alt tabbing and clicking on the .bat file.
    You also want to be blocking BEServices, it currently wont get you banned, but if Battleye can send and receive data fine, and the game cant, then it looks VERY suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GERA_KOKS View Post
    I have some skills in javascript, and I understand what this script have under the hood. Prep.bat creates rules, lagg.bat enables or disables this rules depending on variable value. But in if statement you take variable in brackets, is it ok? What programming language is it?!
    Its Batch, basically its just using CMD commands but running them from a seperate file.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by na0bol View Post
    plese
    CHANGEMEDIFFERENT name
    Put anything you want

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rbrandon13 View Post
    i cannot for the life of me get this to work. and ive been trying since the last post... firewall lagg.bat just pops up and goes away with no results. not sure if the "changeme" should be the same in both .bat files

CHANGEME and CHANGEMEDIFFERENT should be the same for both files.

make sure CHANGEMEDIFFERENT is different to CHANGEME.

and if its still not working you need to enable windows firewall, if you still cant get it to work, just use the IPConfig method, its probably the easiest to use with the least amount of effort, just make sure to change CHANGEME in both files to the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaraid View Post
    Sadly can't use shortcuts while ingame, too.
    Thanks for ya work anyways!

You could try running it with Autohotkey or autoIT, but i would highly recommend against it, as using third party programs can and possibly will get you banned.

Thanks
    Really any point to this when the other lagswitch method got people banned?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDMFour View Post
    what is ban?

been using it no bans yet lol

the people who got banned probably over abused it, getting 30kills per game Cx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    People only got banned for using it, unless ur talking about the program i had before, and that one was because it was a program, made with C++, this is lagg switches using windows functions, there's no ways to detect these apart from the variables, so change those all the time.

That being said, you will be banned if u abuse the fuck outa these, e.g get like 50+ kills a game, my record is like 18, but that was a 1 off, im usually around 2-11 and dont just lagg switch all the kills and win every game.

Thanks
    It depends on what they are checking, when they are checking it, and how luck you are..

The issue with the lag switch is not about the fact they could find the cheat on your PC (because there's none), but because of the kills made by using it are obviously different: when you kill someone with a LS, all your hits are reaching the other player at the same instant, it looks like a single bullet/hit, for this reason the victim will figure instantly that sometime smelly have happened (like being head shot with a single 9mm bullet while wearing a helmet lvl 3) and you'll be reported... do it more times, and higher is the risk of being caught.

Considering the buzz about the lag switches on the official forums, using it right now (especially if abuse of it) is really risky: the lag switch is an active cheat, it leaves traces, it's not something passive like a ESP.

Thanks
    I get this message when I run IP config
    "No operation can be performed on Ethernet while it has its media disconnected."
    what does this mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What does it look like for the other player when u are lagswitching? Can someone explain how this works in game?

NVM: Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
    "When you enable it, on their screen you are standing still, on your screen you can run around and shoot them, when you disable it, you will teleport back to the spot u enabled it, but anything you did (e.g shoot someone sometimes looting and opening doors), will happen as well, so all those bullets you shot, will get shot at once into whatever u shot them at."

Quote Originally Posted by rbrandon13 View Post
    You have run the preperation.bat? Then go into firewall advanced, find the rule with the name you changed into, and you can enable and disable the rule from there, Running the .bats didnt work for me either but this method works.
    Last edited by Impetus420; 05-06-2017 at 01:19 PM.

If i helped you in any way, click the Thanks button below.

Thanks
    Does the firewall option work for anyone else? It doesnt work for me, the only thing that works is disable network

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gsspamac For This Useful Post:

jusikapide (05-06-2017)

Thanks
    Is it normal for me to enable the lagswitch and for people to still move in the lobby? The lagswitch does it's job in the mainmenu where the reconnect button pops up but doesn't seem to work in the actual game. I'll still hear new gun shots while the lag switch is on too.
    Last edited by baltirow; 05-06-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast