Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbb55758 View Post
    I used a spoofer on my hwid banned desktop with a free account have 16 hours on it no ban changed ip and mac address as well i think some do work but you have to be careful
    What Spoofer did you use?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tortel_games View Post
    WHAT about trying the changing the HDD/SDD And GeForce at the same time?
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that changing the GPU does not solve the Ban. Since if you change the GPU for an integrated Intel graphics card (and even if you change the HDD / SDD, you're still banned instantly.) Regarding GeForce Now, you would not need to change the HDD, since I think it's a virtual machine created to From a cloud, so Steam, the EAC and DbD servers would detect a totally new Hardware.

Regarding this GeForce Now, I've been trying to find references to the emulation made by nVidia through its Cloud and it seems to me that each virtual machine grants a unique ID, ie a new HWID. But it does not mean that this is not baneable, so there should be many tests in this section. I would like it but currently I do not have a Beta account of the program to prove it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    What Spoofer did you use?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I forgot to mention that changing the GPU does not solve the Ban. Since if you change the GPU for an integrated Intel graphics card (and even if you change the HDD / SDD, you're still banned instantly.) Regarding GeForce Now, you would not need to change the HDD, since I think it's a virtual machine created to From a cloud, so Steam, the EAC and DbD servers would detect a totally new Hardware.

Regarding this GeForce Now, I've been trying to find references to the emulation made by nVidia through its Cloud and it seems to me that each virtual machine grants a unique ID, ie a new HWID. But it does not mean that this is not baneable, so there should be many tests in this section. I would like it but currently I do not have a Beta account of the program to prove it.
    Apply for one. Also I have a question. I have been banned once on my computer but have recently upgraded my mobo and ram, would this reset my bans to 0 on this computer? I also have a new Windows license that got reset in the changing process.
    Member: Since 07.03.2016
    Premium Member: Since 06.03.2018
    News Force: 01.18.2019-02.20.2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperT0xic View Post
    Apply for one. Also I have a question. I have been banned once on my computer but have recently upgraded my mobo and ram, would this reset my bans to 0 on this computer? I also have a new Windows license that got reset in the changing process.
    Your HWID (Hardware ID) is not reset at all, they are a series of IDs that remain in the EAC and DbD registries. If you were reported, they could review your case and your ID's and you would be banned again this time for Evading Ban, so you should be more cautious and avoid being reported by other users.

Although it sounds something unreal or absurd, the only way to put everything to zero, completely reset your Ban in EAC is completely changing PC.

I tell you by experience and by lots of Bans I received after changing MOBO's, GPU's, HDD's, etc.

If you have only been banned once, this does not guarantee that you will not be reported, but for the moment as you do not have a Ban by HWID, your hardware is not on a blacklist yet. So I could not assure you if what you have changed guarantees you to start from zero.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am hardware ID Banned now. Mark it as a Patched for changing your mobo before your third ban I guess.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Extrapolated For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (09-28-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperT0xic View Post
    I am hardware ID Banned now. Mark it as a Patched for changing your mobo before your third ban I guess.
    Ok. I'm sorry to hear that. Just one question, were you banned immediately after changing your MOBO? or after a while were you banned?

If it was the second case, you were able to report several times after changing your MOBO, the developers reviewed your profile and IDs and this gave rise to a Ban to Evade your previous Ban. This is possible.

If it were the first case, I would worry more, since then they have patched the change of MOBO / HDD and this could prevent many from continuing to evade the Ban.

You should try if you have a new PC, and see if they continue to ban you. If this is the case then the IP may be involved.

Thanks
    When they HW ban, the only things they track specifically(keep IDs of) is the motherboard, SSD, and the IP.
    Last edited by OmegaDa; 09-28-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok. I'm sorry to hear that. Just one question, were you banned immediately after changing your MOBO? or after a while were you banned?

If it was the second case, you were able to report several times after changing your MOBO, the developers reviewed your profile and IDs and this gave rise to a Ban to Evade your previous Ban. This is possible.

If it were the first case, I would worry more, since then they have patched the change of MOBO / HDD and this could prevent many from continuing to evade the Ban.

You should try if you have a new PC, and see if they continue to ban you. If this is the case then the IP may be involved.
    I was not banned immediately after changing my mobo. I replaced my Mobo a few months ago, I just got my third ban recently resulting in a hwid ban. It could also not be my IP as I recently moved and got new wifi, router etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I was not banned immediately after changing my mobo. I replaced my Mobo a few months ago, I just got my third ban recently resulting in a hwid ban. It could also not be my IP as I recently moved and got new wifi, router etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sorry for double post my mpgh glitched the hell out when I started to post it.

Thanks
    A week without DBD is very sad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sd989306 View Post
    A week without DBD is very sad
    Only if you are addicted to this game which most people are, lol.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

So still nothing new??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortel_games View Post
    So still nothing new??
    Nothing New UpDate

Changes via Software:

-Use some Spoofer in the market (only some IDs change virtually) PATCHED (after a 4 or 5 hours banned again, using a lot of spoofers out there)
    -Change Volumes ID PATCHED
    -Change GUID PATCHED
    -Change MAC Address PATCHED
    -Change IP Address PATCHED
    -Reject the EULA PATCHED (Apparently accepting the EULA in an unbanned computer, then copying the files to the banned computer does not work, since Steam and the same game ask to accept the EULA again, so it is impossible to do this.)
    -Using GeForce Now TO DO (Not tested, but you can try Beta for evading HWID with nVidida Hardware cloud)

Changes in Hardware:

-Change Slot HDD / SDD PATCHED
    -Change or invert Slot RAM DIMMs PATCHED
    -Install another version of Windows (win 8, win 32 bits or win 64 bits, all with new serial key and without serial key) PATCHED
    -Change only the HDD / SDD with a new one PATCHED
    -Change only the MOBO for a new one WORKED (1 month fully work. Caution: After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change HDD / SDD and MOBO for new both WORKED (Keep out and clean from reports) (Caution: After a reported too times, banned again, for Ban Evasion)
    -Change only CPU with a new one TO DO
    -Change only RAM DIMMs for new ones PATCHED
    -Change CPU and RAM for new both TO DO
    -Change only the GPU for a new one TO DO
    -Change all HDD/SDD, GPU, CPU, MOBO, RAM, (New Computer) WORKED (You are Invisible now)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbb55758 View Post
    I used a spoofer on my hwid banned desktop with a free account have 16 hours on it no ban changed ip and mac address as well i think some do work but you have to be careful
    share it bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nothing New UpDate

-Using GeForce Now TO DO (Not tested, but you can try Beta for evading HWID with nVidida Hardware cloud)
    I can confirm Geforce Now evades the ban, I have been playing for 100 hours from my HWID banned pc using Geforce Now and no ban at all

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geoxhon For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (10-02-2018),Tortel_games (10-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by geoxhon View Post
    I can confirm Geforce Now evades the ban, I have been playing for 100 hours from my HWID banned pc using Geforce Now and no ban at all
    I second this. Unfortunately though, you do need a beta code to access NVIDIA GeForce Now, and receiving one "can take months" NVIDIA says themselves. Additionally, you need to have really good internet to play at 60 FPS, with occasional stutters. My internet is at around 200 Down and 100 Up. Besides these issues, if you have really good internet and access to this beta, you can run DBD at Ultra and use whatever macros or keybinds you may have set, NVIDIA GeForce is just like running the normal game, but inside an NVIDIA window.

edit I have played roughly 10 games so far, and once you get used to it everything is like normal
    once you surpass 4 games as Killer or Survivor, you successfully bypassed a HWID Ban
    Last edited by Bo0sted; 10-02-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast