Thread: DyeAssist V2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Not working for me. It does go undetected with the undetected function, but after clicking auto position it doesn't allow me to scan, and the auto position isn't centered.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tpwn3d View Post
    Not working for me. It does go undetected with the undetected function, but after clicking auto position it doesn't allow me to scan, and the auto position isn't centered.
    Scan is disabled (or just straight-up broken) on this version because I couldn't test it. I got greedy while testing the one Dye Amp I had that returned a great result, and lost it forever.

Auto Position should align itself to be on top of Vindictus' Dye Ampuole screen, which won't be centered. I also forgot to mention that Auto Position requires Vindictus to be running at native resolution, and fullscreen.

Hopefully this helps! If it still doesn't work, please provide more details/screenshots/anything.
    Last edited by Bottastic; 11-04-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Sure, I'll try it out. I used a couple different options, I figured it had to be running in native to pinpoint the exact location of the amp window, but I ran it in windowed mode. So I'd alt-tab the dye assist for it to come up? Another issue I had originally were my arrow keys not working...I'm on a laptop, if that matters.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tpwn3d For This Useful Post:

whitewolf007 (11-17-2014)

Thanks
    Sure, I'll try it out. I used a couple different options, I figured it had to be running in native to pinpoint the exact location of the amp window, but I ran it in windowed mode. So I'd alt-tab the dye assist for it to come up? Another issue I had originally were my arrow keys not working...I'm on a laptop, if that matters.
    Hmm.. As far as I know, even "fullscreen" in Vindictus means borderless windowed, which is how it works for me. I can have windows appearing on top of Vindictus while it's still visible in the background, and this is how I developed DyeAssist. By default, DA tries to appear above all other windows onscreen, which should include Vindictus.

I've never played Vindictus on a laptop though, so I'm not sure if arrow keys would be handled any differently.

Thanks
    Hi, I was just curious if the program was available for everyone or is it a premium? I can't see the download link.

Edit: Nevermind, just sticking my foot in my mouth. Thank you for the program.

Thanks
    I hope i dont let ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks this is helpful

Thanks
    Thanks man.
    Last edited by F L U X; 09-01-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

great job

Awesome this is really good!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Doesn't do anything at all. Piece of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol will test this out hopefully it will wor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well...Some aspects don't work for me as intended, (window does not show up over Vindictus in full screen mode, meaning I have to alt-tab into the game, and the save feature does not work for me)but the arrow key feature does work on my laptop, so thanks! First time using this program and I got a 25,25,25 pure black. I guess it's better suited for desktops. I kinda have to do a manual save, aka. save and remember where my cursor was before I alt-tabbed because when I get back in game it's usually off. Nonetheless, great program.

Thanks
    Well...Some aspects don't work for me as intended, (window does not show up over Vindictus in full screen mode, meaning I have to alt-tab into the game, and the save feature does not work for me)but the arrow key feature does work on my laptop, so thanks! First time using this program and I got a 25,25,25 pure black. I guess it's better suited for desktops. I kinda have to do a manual save, aka. save and remember where my cursor was before I alt-tabbed because when I get back in game it's usually off. Nonetheless, great program.
    It's a shame it doesn't work better for you, sorry! Glad your enjoying what you can get working though.

Thanks
    hi guys, first ty bottastic for the work, i have a question. when people say "detected" that is ban or permanent ban? or we dont take that risk with that software?

EDIT: detected on NA guys, "HackShield has detected an unauthorized program" (using in undetector mode) arround 10-20 seconds after run the program.
    Last edited by Fede2014; 11-06-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fede2014 View Post
    hi guys, first ty bottastic for the work, i have a question. when people say "detected" that is ban or permanent ban? or we dont take that risk with that software?

EDIT: detected on NA guys, "HackShield has detected an unauthorized program" (using in undetector mode) arround 10-20 seconds after run the program.
    That won't get you banned

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Fede2014 (11-08-2014)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast