Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I really don't want to be rude, considering this is my first post but WOW, do you guys keep up?
    The 1.02 servers have been down for almost a week now. Even if you delete the patch and somehow get on, you will be instantly deranked to level 1 prestige 0, without a way of regaining your stats. ALSO, the patch has nothing to do with this. Patches modify the actual game ( guns, damage, etc. ). They fixed this by changing the playlist; those numbers in the top right corner of your MP screen. They've updated the playlist 3 times in the past DAY. Hotfixing ( hotfix is the term for when someone/thing changes something on the SERVER, so matter what you do it WILL NOT WORK ) the colored clan tag, keep classes after prestige, and the buying of guns with CT money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

Good, I was waiting on that. I hate cheaters.
    I reported all users I saw with them anyways.
    You play PS3? PSN?

Quote Originally Posted by ndru98 View Post
    I really don't want to be rude, considering this is my first post but WOW, do you guys keep up?
    The 1.02 servers have been down for almost a week now. Even if you delete the patch and somehow get on, you will be instantly deranked to level 1 prestige 0, without a way of regaining your stats. ALSO, the patch has nothing to do with this. Patches modify the actual game ( guns, damage, etc. ). They fixed this by changing the playlist; those numbers in the top right corner of your MP screen. They've updated the playlist 3 times in the past DAY. Hotfixing ( hotfix is the term for when someone/thing changes something on the SERVER, so matter what you do it WILL NOT WORK ) the colored clan tag, keep classes after prestige, and the buying of guns with CT money.
    Nice First POST! Anyway I edited post long time ago! LOL But its good. Props for good first post and all
    Last edited by wildcatjonah; 12-01-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks
    Is this patched ? Not the prestige hack but the prestige glitch that uses CT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by imhereforhacks View Post
    Is this patched ? Not the prestige hack but the prestige glitch that uses CT
    Personally I think it is as I only Read about Rumors of it Not Being Patched and Still Possible but There's not enough lag on Black Ops for the PS3 to get this to work Now.

You can give it shot but I have my doubts in it working

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12