Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieCake View Post
    Start with creating a simple HTML & CSS website. https://www.w3schools.com/ has plenty of information on a lot of different languages. Do HTML first, then CSS. Once you understand the basics, make a website with different pages and such!
    Okay thanks; And this is really all I'll need to know for now? How can I show you my progress? Or, could you like check in on me see how im doing? Know what I mean? Like I guess you could be a teacher and, have me achieve certain goals and such would be pretty nice. Thanks again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ddoserploxer For This Useful Post:

Zombie (04-20-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddoserploxer View Post
    Okay thanks; And this is really all I'll need to know for now? How can I show you my progress? Or, could you like check in on me see how im doing? Know what I mean? Like I guess you could be a teacher and, have me achieve certain goals and such would be pretty nice. Thanks again.
    Hey man, it's almost been a year since this post, not sure if you even come here anymore. Just wanted to check up on you. Where have you gotten? Have you started C yet or still working on simpler languages like HTML & CSS?
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

come pm on mpgh

u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

Thanks
    Hey man, it's almost been a year since this post, not sure if you even come here anymore. Just wanted to check up on you. Where have you gotten? Have you started C yet or still working on simpler languages like HTML & CSS?
    Well to be honest I've have still yet to work on any languages and, bro I'm here all the time haha. :P Pretty awesome to see a response from you though :S Would of been dope; if i learned something and, had cool news for you but all I ever done was the create your website title haha BUT I AM still interested in learning. How has you're progress been and, company. Any new knowledge to hand out :P? Peacee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'd start off learning the basics of coding, use certain sites like Code academy to learn the basics of it all and make your way towards apps, learn how to develop a website and then make your way towards apps as you learn more. best of luck with everything man.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thoughtful For This Useful Post:

Ddoserploxer (05-05-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    What up; I'm looking to learn what I need to know for making an app for both apple and, android. How should I go about on making an app that will be just as successful as instagram or, maybe even twitter an snapchat. But instead of it being in the social category I want it to be in the gaming category because I'm a gamer an also and, I'd love to create something that I feel like every gamer needs and, should already be made but isn't so, I'm gonna go for it and, hopefully it actually goes somewhere. I've done some research on the app I want to make; An the type of research I've done is just looking to see if anyone has made an app like it and, so far no one has! Anyways I'm wanting to also make a website for it since it will be for the gaming community also if you don't have any access to a phone you can go hop on a computer like you can for instagram and, twitter. I'd explain what's the app is about but I don't want anyone stealing my idea :P haha but If someone can explain to me what I need to know for going into app creating and, web design an information I need; and, how to write the apps an how much time it should take with someone like me who has zero information in coding/design/etc. And, no sources I guess you could also say an if you're wondering why am I posting this here; It's because MPGH I feel like has a'lot of hidden talent and, a'lot of people willing to help out others or, find someone too; basically I'm sure there is someone that is willing to help and, that's all I need for this project to begin and, would greatly appreciate it! an honestly maybe someone from MPGH will change my life because of their knowledge and, there generosity! If you must know why I'm wanting to make an app and, wondering what you mean by "Just as successful as instagram,twitter,snapchat" is because I've had a passion for games and, I feel as if I can create something that will revolutionize the gaming community and, I may not know what twitter,instagram or, even snapchat did to become known as in did they(advertise,blogs,resources,pay testers,betas or, whatever else you can do to get you're product/creation/project out into the public.) Also I'm not sure how long they took to design the app or, even how much it all cost for an app to be made(Developers/Copyrights/Storage/Security/Ad's/Marketing/Uptime/Designers/etc. Also what it takes to run a website or, even what it cost; whatever it takes I'm ready to set my mind and, all my time too create this app and, learn whatever I need an too turn my dream into reality. Sorry for making this corny or, maybe to far fetched since I have no knowledge too (coding/designing/etc.) anything to do with this project(I have the app idea and, the layout all thought out but not written or, not (patent/prototype) or, if you think im trolling or, whatever please understand; that this topic is for those who know more about the hard part and, educational purposes other than the app itself. An also word of mouth is the best way for people to discover the underdogs but; whoever is willing to lead me or, teach/explain anything; I'd be 100% grateful and, I'm sure this app idea(the one I've yet too tell anyone sorry but its 'Top Secret :P) is the next big thing for the gaming community and, if you're willing to help and, we go forth and, turn this into something real I'm up for discussion. If you're wondering my education level because maybe my grammar probably has not been the nicest too some of you ;p but I'm 17 in 11th grade and, has no type of skill in the(coding/photoshop/design/marketing/somewhat poo poo grammar). BUT I'M UP TOO LEARNING ALL OF THIS but no matter how hard the challenge/obstacle I'm ready too become the next Mark Zuckerberg(Seriously) in the gaming category an for others too have my creation with them. .. <All started from MPGH>
    From what you've been talking so far you really do seem to have zero experience in the coding world.
    As everybody said, especially Flengo, Swift for iOS and Java for Android.
    Xamarin Studio is an IDE, it allows you to write your code and then compile it.

You really are thinking too fucking far out of the box.
    To make an app like Snapchat, Instagram, or any other popular shit you need a minimum of 5 years experience of coding, and a team of programmers, graphic designers.

To make it on your own you will need to study coding every day, and you'll finish it on your own, when you'll be like 27.
    If I'm not wrong you need a host if you're making an online site like Instagram.
    You have to learn HTTP Networking in Swift for iOS.
    https://developer.apple.com/library/...008304-CH9-SW1
    https://www.raywenderlich.com/60980/...ite-kit-part-1
    https://www.raywenderlich.com/60998/...ite-kit-part-2

Also start with easy things, don't over-engineer.
    Don't copy and paste things you don't understand.
    Pretty good advices I suppose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KekKing View Post

From what you've been talking so far you really do seem to have zero experience in the coding world.

To make an app like Snapchat, Instagram, or any other popular shit you need a minimum of 5 years experience of coding, and a team of programmers, graphic designers.

To make it on your own you will need to study coding every day, and you'll finish it on your own, when you'll be like 27.
    If I'm not wrong you need a host if you're making an online site like Instagram.

Nice information but if you're a beginner and learning Switft, I 100% recommend using Alamofire, a lot simpler and easier to read for HTTP Networking!
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

come pm on mpgh

u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie For This Useful Post:

Ddoserploxer (06-08-2019)

Thanks

Okay 5 years? Study everyday? Could you give me a little bit of some help and, give me study times and ranges and, how to take notes and what to learn first and, each step to move towards as i complete the first step and everything. And if u dont get what im saying; is that Step's for what code to learn first. The website to go to; to learn and, how long to practice or, learn for each session of my day. TYVM for your response and, if this would help i'd like to create a runescape private server but it runs java. What skills can i learn quickly to get the basics down and progress towards advanced bases to be able to code a game or, help code. Ty and let me know if u dont know what runescape private servers are.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice information but if you're a beginner and learning Switft, I 100% recommend using Alamofire, a lot simpler and easier to read for HTTP Networking!
    Well bro for a short project I'd like to learn as much as i can to be able to make a rsps server and, if u can find all the information for that what code's i need to learn and stuff would be appreciated :P!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtful View Post
    I'd start off learning the basics of coding, use certain sites like Code academy to learn the basics of it all and make your way towards apps, learn how to develop a website and then make your way towards apps as you learn more. best of luck with everything man.
    Could u guide me to some information on where to learn to code for making Runescape private servers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    let me know if u dont know what runescape private servers are.
    I been playing runescape since 2007 nigga.

For a runescape private server, you need a base, a template coded by other people and then modify it by your pleasure to make your server customized as much as possible.
    And to code that, you need advanced knowledge of Java, all the generic classes, all data structures, Exception Handeling, GUI Programming.

Thanks

I been playing runescape since 2007 nigga.

For a runescape private server, you need a base, a template coded by other people and then modify it by your pleasure to make your server customized as much as possible.
    And to code that, you need advanced knowledge of Java, all the generic classes, all data structures, Exception Handeling, GUI Programming.
    And what can i start learning to teach me to start my own server and Dude i fucks with runescape so much i want to make a whole new version new engine and everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    And what can i start learning to teach me to start my own server and Dude i fucks with runescape so much i want to make a whole new version new engine and everything.
    Start fucking learning JAVA.
    When you'll have decent knowledge of the basics, and a little bit of the advanced stuff, so like in 7-8 months, you'll understand what others are coding and you can use their code to learn, the templates.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123