Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The richest man is not the one who has the most but the one who needs the least.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kr_nekdo View Post
    I am looking for it but cannot find neither a link nor a download package. Seems like truly private server.
    There's a download link for the client in this post, and clearly linked to another post the server. It's not a server, but the resources to host your own.
    Alde is Alde is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara12 View Post
    I dont think it is as easy as only copy pasting content back in. Client is missing a lot of items regarding pets.

I have a lot of sources to eyeball the code but i have never added this much back into a client/server.

Although the server still has items like -

\wServer\realm\entities\Pet.cs

- im not sure whetever to start with the client or the server. But, i will try regardless. Hoping a _little_ bit more insight or "proof" it works just by copy pasting.
    the pet.cs on this source has the implementation for permapets, the cosmetic pet followers from old realm
    there will likely be some errors but as it is a modified nr-core it should be largely compatible on the server's side, some issues might pop up with some ui elements missing on the client-side like the language string compatible textfield thing, but they have equivalents. (simpletext) even then, the fastest implementation would still be to just c+p and fix the few errors you get

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123