Thread: S Trainer v3.0

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    The developers of the game have created new anti-cheat functions. As far as I'm aware the developers have been doing this since July 16 and have successfully (for the time being) broken the DA feature. It's a relatively easy fix. You can see in the design notes of July 16, that it mentions “A bunch of behind the scenes adjustments to the game engine”, which is obviously referring to the anti-cheat functions. They have also broken the quest reward cycler and the next target will probably be the shop lifter cheat in subsequent engine releases.

I know how to fix the DA cheat, it’s exactly the same way you deal with DAcheck and the other anti-cheat functions. If you want a work-around for the DA, ask publicly on the forum and I’ll PM you how you can use the variable editor to allow you to use the temp DA cheat. I’ve already PM’d @crushingbobs about the DA workaround, as I can’t seem to PM certain users on this forum. For example, when I want to send a message to @De_Wezel, it says the following: “De_Wezel has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her”. I have no idea why this is the case, but it might be to do with your settings.

If I release a new version of S Trainer, it’ll break if the developer decides to create new anti-cheat functions or simply changes the name of some of the anti-cheat functions, which was the case with the current engine update. If the developer of the game is super motivated with creating anti-cheat mechanisms, expect a lot of popular cheats breaks e.g. DA hack, quest reward cycler, shop lifter, merge shop lifter, etc. I might create a new release of S Trainer once I’m confident that all the anti-cheat functions have been released.

EDIT: If you're having difficulty receiving private messages, go to the following link https://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions and make sure you have the appropriate settings in the Private Messaging section
    Last edited by Shape_Snatch; 07-26-2022 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Extra information on private messaging

Thanks
    For example, when I want to send a message to @De_Wezel, it says the following: �De_Wezel has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her�. I have no idea why this is the case, but it might be to do with your settings.
    Its because my account is too new i think, i don't have enough forum posts yet for private messages, or so i have found.
    think i need like 10 posts total or something, but anyway...

Sounds like it wouldn't be possible for a more "permanent" fix, cause of the change in game engine's (if i understand correct?)?
    A workaround sounds great, how would that go about?

Thanks
    A permanent fix is possible and already tested. The reason I don't want to release a new version of S Trainer immediately is because the developer of the game is implementing new anti-cheat functions right now. It's likely that if I release a fix for the DA cheat, it will break in subsequent game engine releases and this could be due to new anti-cheat functions or even simply a change in function names. I'll release a new version of S Trainer soon enough, but not while the developer is actively adding new anti-cheat mechanisms into the game.

It's best that you increase your post count so I can PM you the work around. I'm not willing to publicly post the work-around on the forum, because I'm not sure if the developer of the game is reading these forums...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shape_Snatch For This Useful Post:

kokopogs (07-27-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shape_Snatch View Post
    A permanent fix is possible and already tested. The reason I don't want to release a new version of S Trainer immediately is because the developer of the game is implementing new anti-cheat functions right now. It's likely that if I release a fix for the DA cheat, it will break in subsequent game engine releases and this could be due to new anti-cheat functions or even simply a change in function names. I'll release a new version of S Trainer soon enough, but not while the developer is actively adding new anti-cheat mechanisms into the game.

It's best that you increase your post count so I can PM you the work around. I'm not willing to publicly post the work-around on the forum, because I'm not sure if the developer of the game is reading these forums...
    Ah, i understand, smart, working up the post count as we speak
    i did send a chat message (not sure if it is the same)

Thanks
    I see it this way; They don't need to know how we've hacked it, so they could fix your hack as soon as you release your updated trainer in the future. I think it's better to stick it to 'em, and hope they get tired of it (this is how it was done long ago when loads of trainers were being made)
    Last edited by Flash3113; 07-27-2022 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks
    Hello,

First of all, thank you for this trainer as it is working while using EXP and GOLD hack after clicking Finish Quest in the trainer. But unfortunately one of my characters has been ban as of this writing. It says error code 500.71(Character doesn't exist) when try loading the character. Probably using the DA feature in the trainer causes it to get ban. Anyway thanks for sharing this trainer.

PS: I'm referring to TS, sorry for the quote.
    Last edited by kokopogs; 07-27-2022 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks

Cool

People are saying that the black screen blocker is back and the quest reward cycler is not working, but for me they are working. I just close and reopen the trainer from this thread and the black screen blocker goes away. In case of the reward cycler, I just used it today and it completes normally and saves the reward (too bad this trainer does not also save the gold & exp, which looks suspicious if account is investigated and the player completes a quest with 0 gold and 0 exp, maybe add this feature?).

Feel free to enlighten me if this is possible or not (or has already been tried and failed) but in case of DA related hacks, why not redefine the function from the game's engine? Like make the function itself that checks for DA always return a value of true/1? If the SWF containing the said fix is loaded on top of the game, I think the _roo*****nn functions can be redefined.

Also, I am interested in your DA workaround using variable editor (though I already have a DA account), to test things out. Question, does AS3 support eval() functions? Might also be a good feature to add if possible, which can go hand-in-hand with the variable editor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, they are making rabbits and fortunate lobsters

:-D
    Last edited by hermesiel.valorus11; 07-28-2022 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hermesiel.valorus11 View Post
    Feel free to enlighten me if this is possible or not (or has already been tried and failed) but in case of DA related hacks, why not redefine the function from the game's engine? Like make the function itself that checks for DA always return a value of true/1? If the SWF containing the said fix is loaded on top of the game, I think the _roo*****nn functions can be redefined.
    This is how we’re currently doing it. Problem is they change the function names, like mudkipBiter() to fortunateLobster()

Thanks

UPDATE: JL.29.22 New Trainer causes Error code: 500.71 "Character Does not exist"

Quote Originally Posted by Shape_Snatch View Post
    The developers of the game have created new anti-cheat functions. As far as I'm aware the developers have been doing this since July 16 and have successfully (for the time being) broken the DA feature. It's a relatively easy fix. You can see in the design notes of July 16, that it mentions �A bunch of behind the scenes adjustments to the game engine�, which is obviously referring to the anti-cheat functions. They have also broken the quest reward cycler and the next target will probably be the shop lifter cheat in subsequent engine releases.

I know how to fix the DA cheat, it�s exactly the same way you deal with DAcheck and the other anti-cheat functions. If you want a work-around for the DA, ask publicly on the forum and I�ll PM you how you can use the variable editor to allow you to use the temp DA cheat. I�ve already PM�d @crushingbobs about the DA workaround, as I can�t seem to PM certain users on this forum. For example, when I want to send a message to @De_Wezel, it says the following: �De_Wezel has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her�. I have no idea why this is the case, but it might be to do with your settings.

If I release a new version of S Trainer, it�ll break if the developer decides to create new anti-cheat functions or simply changes the name of some of the anti-cheat functions, which was the case with the current engine update. If the developer of the game is super motivated with creating anti-cheat mechanisms, expect a lot of popular cheats breaks e.g. DA hack, quest reward cycler, shop lifter, merge shop lifter, etc. I might create a new release of S Trainer once I�m confident that all the anti-cheat functions have been released.

EDIT: If you're having difficulty receiving private messages, go to the following link https://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions and make sure you have the appropriate settings in the Private Messaging section
    Hello, everyone. I just started using the newly updated trainer as of JL.29.22. However, whenever I try to log in using any of my accounts, it would bring me to the character interface but whenever I try to click "Play Game" it would cause an error saying "Character Does Not Exist." This is without any cheats activated. I tried the older version of the trainer and I could use my accounts but most of the cheats are broken. Is there any way to get around this? Btw, thanks to @Shape_Snatch for this new trainer update.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calligraphy2021 View Post
    Hello, everyone. I just started using the newly updated trainer as of JL.29.22. However, whenever I try to log in using any of my accounts, it would bring me to the character interface but whenever I try to click "Play Game" it would cause an error saying "Character Does Not Exist." This is without any cheats activated. I tried the older version of the trainer and I could use my accounts but most of the cheats are broken. Is there any way to get around this? Btw, thanks to @Shape_Snatch for this new trainer update.
    This is just a thought but could they finally be working with 133spider to create a program to counter all the cheats or and/or make it more difficult to cheat using trainers?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    I see it this way; They don't need to know how we've hacked it, so they could fix your hack as soon as you release your updated trainer in the future. I think it's better to stick it to 'em, and hope they get tired of it (this is how it was done long ago when loads of trainers were being made)
    I am inclined to agree.
    However, since this hack would immediately impact their ability to earn money form their game, i would assume they have a lot of energy before they get tired of it.

(working up my post count, it should be close to 10 at this point (apparently posting some random stuff in spammers corner doesnt count towards my post count...))

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by De_Wezel View Post
    I am inclined to agree.
    However, since this hack would immediately impact their ability to earn money form their game, i would assume they have a lot of energy before they get tired of it.

(working up my post count, it should be close to 10 at this point (apparently posting some random stuff in spammers corner doesnt count towards my post count...))
    AEUltimate 1.4.4.5 should be harder for them to stop

Thanks
    AEUltimate 1.4.4.5 should be harder for them to stop
    Can confirm that so far, it is working again.
    You're a legend @Flash3113

Thanks
    Amulet please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunatsu99 View Post
    Amulet please
    Until S Trainer is updated you can use AEUltimate 1.4.4.5 for DA

Thanks
    Until S Trainer is updated you can use AEUltimate 1.4.4.5 for DA
    Sir, i already tried but when i enabled the "Dragon Amulet" on AEUltimate 1.4.4.5, then game goes up to character section.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast