Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
    Thanks
    Welcome to The PSN Ready Shop
    Here you can find any kind of account (Mostly PSN) for lower price!

-----------------------

Original Mail cracked PSN accounts with games and subscriptions, more than 200 accounts daily, Join us to learn.

❕Important Tip: Online playable accounts has less games, they are originally bought by owners, they're good for playing online, prices are higher because they're more rare.

❕Also, There's accounts we post with many new PS5 games + Custom accounts, they're needed to download all games and then uncheck network box in settings and they work forever, they created with cracked gift cards, Sony may block the accounts in a few days so it's better to download asap under 12 hrs.
    Check the hashtag #Offline means need uncheck network box in settings and play the games offline on your own profile (Even other games u owned before), but after you're done with the offline games, you can go online again.

DM me on IM for any game u need

-----------------------

Frequently Asked Questions❔

☑️ How these PSN accounts works?
    Games are digitally transferred to your Console, you set your device as primary on the new account, then u can play it on your own profile. We will personally guide you during the process
    Process takes 5 minutes only.

☑️ Warranty?
    As you probably know, for cracked accounts is hard to give warranty because any customer can easily try to change the info of the account... But trust is the first thing between us and our customers so we will fix the accounts if they get problem in short time specially for our old customers.

-----------------------

TERMS OF SERVICE & DISCLAIMERS:

❕Never login to the account you purchased, always play games on your own profile to avoid problems.

❕ Never try to login to the account on PlayStation website or any apps related. Accounts should only be entered on your console and never modify anything about it.

❕If you need the game with a specific language, ask at the first place not after the deal.

❕Risk of games get locked depends on you do steps correctly and never login to it anymore, and also depends on how the owner of that account acts and sony guard. So it will be luck based on how long accounts work fine if you stay online but we guarantee you that accounts are acquired from a private base which is rare on market.

-----------------------

@ NEW: Any other type of accounts for Music, Movies, Live Stream, Learning, VPNs, etc are now available!

To Get Fast Respond Contact Our Telegram ID For All Your Questions And Requests: https://t.me/majixmuzik

Thanks

-----------------------

Original Mail cracked PSN accounts with games and subscriptions, more than 200 accounts daily, Join us to learn.

❕Important Tip: Online playable accounts has less games, they are originally bought by owners, they're good for playing online, prices are higher because they're more rare.

❕Also, There's accounts we post with many new PS5 games + Custom accounts, they're needed to download all games and then uncheck network box in settings and they work forever, they created with cracked gift cards, Sony may block the accounts in a few days so it's better to download asap under 12 hrs.
    Check the hashtag #Offline means need uncheck network box in settings and play the games offline on your own profile (Even other games u owned before), but after you're done with the offline games, you can go online again.

-----------------------

Games are digitally transferred to your Console, you set your device as primary on the new account, then u can play it on your own profile. We will personally guide you during the process

☑️ Warranty?
    As you probably know, for cracked accounts is hard to give warranty because any customer can easily try to change the info of the account... But trust is the first thing between us and our customers so we will fix the accounts if they get problem in short time specially for our old customers.

-----------------------

❕Never login to the account you purchased, always play games on your own profile to avoid problems.

❕ Never try to login to the account on PlayStation website or any apps related. Accounts should only be entered on your console and never modify anything about it.

❕If you need the game with a specific language, ask at the first place not after the deal.

❕Risk of games get locked depends on you do steps correctly and never login to it anymore, and also depends on how the owner of that account acts and sony guard. So it will be luck based on how long accounts work fine if you stay online but we guarantee you that accounts are acquired from a private base which is rare on market.

-----------------------

@ NEW: Any other type of accounts for Music, Movies, Live Stream, Learning, VPNs, etc are now available!

To Get Fast Respond Contact Our Telegram ID For All Your Questions And Requests: https://t.me/majixmuzik

Thanks

-----------------------

-----------------------

☑️ Warranty?

-----------------------

-----------------------

Thanks

Thanks

-----------------------

-----------------------

☑️ Warranty?

-----------------------

-----------------------

Thanks

-----------------------

-----------------------

☑️ Warranty?

-----------------------

-----------------------

Thanks

Thanks

-----------------------

Check the hashtag #Offline means need uncheck network box in settings and play the games offline on your own profile (fully disconnected from network all the time), but after you're done with the offline games, you can go online again.

-----------------------

☑️ Warranty?

-----------------------

-----------------------

Thanks

Thanks
    -Make sure to check all pinned posts in our shop channel for most important tips for any type of accounts you need for playstation and Xbox.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast