Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by edinbror View Post
    Vaypah's life is fucked, due how many fitbit's he actually SE'd, Fitbit will contact hes local authorities and get him in trouble. Already got this confirmed by a fitbit supervisor. Get fucked.
    lol not happening mate. I doubt he did anything or atleast not without a VPN. Nigga used to deal with cracked pp so he must have had his info sec tight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnSponsored View Post
    Make a "Trusted" usergroup l.People have to show their ID/PASSPORT and other info in order to be in tbis usergroup.So every user will know who is the 100% safe to deal.

Moreover MM service is in need!

Add feedback future .Whick will include positive or negative feedback for every deal have been done with the user.

Sorry for bad english.
    Very good point. I agree

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The MM service had the highest turn over rate of anything on MPGH, it just burns you out dealing with 13 year olds all day. The app is designed to cut out the bs and just deal with the trade, but we haven't YET tested it. Once we do, and if it works we can make further decisions on a fee or a collateral, but as it is, those aren't on the table yet.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-26-2017),[MPGH]Flengo (01-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ByodoM View Post
    They're a lot tougher than vouching requirements? Did you misread it or... ?

Vouch requirements are:

• 2,000 posts.
    • 5 months membership.
    • Approved by the majority of the marketplace staff.

Middle man requirements are:

• 5,000+ Posts.
    • At least 2 years of activity on MPGH (cumulative).
    • Preferably a moderator/minion.

As for you @LilYachty , I spent a good hour coming up with possible suggestions. I think it's smart to link the people who have the power to influence those suggestions practically.
    Yeah my bad it was early in the morning. I mixed them up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
    because the system is deceiving.
    Half of the of people here if not most are kids.
    Theyll look at a profile and look at the userbars of premium/ anti scam/ all of that shit that anyone could get.

as for the better admin system, an admin should've caught on when vaypah opened an EVGA service and gave a vouch to a not reputable member. but no one said anything

For the Vouch requirements, 2000 posts sounds good.
    Or a LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF VOUCHES A PERSON GETS! You shouldn't be asking for 5-10 vouches a day. Sitting on a computer waiting for a new service/shop

5 months isn't enough. Anyone could join get posts. I say 6 months LEAST to a year.

As for Middle man.

Post count isn't a huge deal as long as its not 1000<
    but 2 years is too little, i suggest at least 3-4 years,
    No fucking kids, no one thats younger than 18.

just my two cents ^
    You can simply state @TheJoker

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    Minimum of 5.000 posts, decent reputation, contributed towards the forum, probably: staff member?

1. Vouch copies for staff or above.

We all know most of the vouches are rated as 'good' because they got something free and they want to keep getting things free. If that loop continues to happen the voucher will never say it's bad or ugly. IN that way, newer members will are taught that the product is thus trustable and the seller as well. After he opens a new service without any vouches he can link the thread to a new member and say it was coming from a high-quality member while it was vouched for another product and not from the thread itself. If we would allow staff only vouches it would push higher the success rate of failing a potential scam because staff would honestly say something about the product.

2. Approval method implemented in refund services as well.

What would really help is if a staff member would approve that the refunder is legit doing it and not scamming away before he can start to sell? I know there is an acceptation method, but that doesn't limit the scammers thought. If you implement an approval copy what is done for eBooks as well, the 'scammer' has to actually provide a working refund or item before he can actually sell it.

3. Slightly bring back middle man.

Step by step. Bit by bit. First: help new users preventing getting scammed such as much more detailed guides how to catch an eye on a scammer and how to not get scammed. Then, slightly roll back the middleman option. With or without a fee.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @ByodoM I'l try to address some of your points

Middlemen should be charging a fee for their service.
    implementing much higher requirements and a very rigorous process for people to qualify for becoming a Middleman.
    Middlemen charging for trades would be something upper staff would have to decide, it won't be the decision of MM's to start charging. Am sure they were approached with this before and have their reasons for not going with it sooner. To your 2nd point, Liz is in charge of selecting MM's, and there is a process she takes each applicant through as well as receiving insight from multiple people and whether applicant is Qualified/Trusted etc.

Restricting titles
    I wholeheartedly agree that we should remove the Anti-Scam title as it is far too confusing for new members who frequent our Marketplace. That will be a process however since so many people have it as their image titles, and only Dave, arun, Liz have the power to remove them I believe. We could start by not allowing it in future profile edits. Signatures would be a little less hard to moderate as users have complete control over that.

Currency exchange requirements
    max currency allowed to be exchanged by certain users
    Limiting the amount of currency allowed to be traded would make the restrictions go a bit too far IMO. User requirements to post in Currency Exchange can be looked at however.

Vouch requirements / Approved by the majority of the marketplace staff
    I haven't seen many issues arise from Vouch Copies that require immediate changing. The Marketplace already recognizes users who are constantly asking for Vouch copies on every thread, and a lot of times, those users are ignored because of their reputation. Any users who were found to be giving fake vouches were vouch banned for a period of time, unless it is a repeat offense.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-26-2017),ByodoM (01-26-2017)

Thanks
    Don't make this mandatory or nothing. But for a special "seller verified 1" badge ask for I'd with a selfie. This wouldn't be mandatory and would help sellers doing legalism things, like currency exchange. For illegal things, make a lower tier like "verified 2" and have them send staff $.01 from a fully verified paypal with their btc address in the notes. Then post that btc address in their profile..would also stop fake Skype scams

Again, I'd agree these are excessive IF mandatory, but they're not, just extra, like premium seller, for those that want

Also a feedback system in users profile, along with status " in progress/complete" etc. since staff would have the final btc address. Both the seller and buyer click " start sale" and the btc address shows up..would stop skype fraud
    Last edited by uvpC2M6uxI; 01-26-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks
    I know you need money, but premium system is fucked up too. 25 $ is nothing for a scammer. Most of the scammers buy premium in first weeks, totally legit..
    Also make vouches somehow mandatory, because i had about 20 more succesfull trades where partner didnot write a vouch. For a guy like me who dont have spare 25 $ , it is much. I never got scammed, because I never go first and have "enough" rep, but still...

- - - Updated - - -

also ban people who make more than 100 posts a day, or just limit it to 100. Some people just spam, so they get bigger post count,which makes them less scammer like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by akosilles View Post
    I know you need money, but premium system is fucked up too. 25 $ is nothing for a scammer. Most of the scammers buy premium in first weeks, totally legit..
    Also make vouches somehow mandatory, because i had about 20 more succesfull trades where partner didnot write a vouch. For a guy like me who dont have spare 25 $ , it is much. I never got scammed, because I never go first and have "enough" rep, but still...

- - - Updated - - -

also ban people who make more than 100 posts a day, or just limit it to 100. Some people just spam, so they get bigger post count,which makes them less scammer like.
    Changing the name from Premium back to Donator would be better
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
    Changing the name from Premium back to Donator would be better
    this is just a name,i dont think it will bring any changes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnSponsored View Post
    this is just a name,i dont think it will bring any changes
    I don't think I made my point clear.

as the guy i quoted mentioned that Premium would decisive kids therefore I recommended changing it back to Donator. You weren't here back then but that's what it was called then.
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If the MM option isn't allowed you should add more minions from different time zones to the staff so if it's night for 1 minion it'll be afternoon for the other.
    This way more staff members will be online and help prevent this kind of things.

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBangSE View Post

MM is the only way out. There is NO plan b
    Escrow is also a thing but is not mandatory by MPGH rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    "I haven't seen many issues arise from Vouch Copies that require immediate changing. The Marketplace already recognizes users who are constantly asking for Vouch copies on every thread, and a lot of times, those users are ignored because of their reputation. Any users who were found to be giving fake vouches were vouch banned for a period of time, unless it is a repeat offense." @Hova

Well at least on the ebooks category most people do read-only vouches which is bullshit. Those who require a vouch copy should test the method or whatever before posting the review.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast