Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's funny cuz this fucker posted 2 hacks on mpgh crossfire section a few hours back. I went and did some cross checking with her account, saw posts of a keylogger, and saw she was in 2 crossfire groups. Checked crossfire section. The rest is pretty obvious. Congratz bitch, you posted 2 keyloggers, both of which faking virus scan, and using an outside link.

Sorry for any offensive language, it just pisses me off people come to this section just to post a keylogger/virus/anything of the sort in another section.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    It's funny cuz this fucker posted 2 hacks on mpgh crossfire section a few hours back. I went and did some cross checking with her account, saw posts of a keylogger, and saw she was in 2 crossfire groups. Checked crossfire section. The rest is pretty obvious. Congratz bitch, you posted 2 keyloggers, both of which faking virus scan, and using an outside link.

Sorry for any offensive language, it just pisses me off people come to this section just to post a keylogger/virus/anything of the sort in another section.
    I get you
    What a troll bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow nice how did you get his password did you get him to download one or some other way?
    "And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -J.F.K.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234