# [v1.0] - [August 13, 2016]
    ### Initial release

# [v1.1] - [August 14, 2016]
    ### Fixed a lag issue
    ### Enhanced security, less chance of detection
    ### Removed full bright
    ### Added draw fps

# [v1.2] - [August 16, 2016]
    ### Loader now uses Nexon Launcher API to launch combat arms (auto login)
    ### Crosshair now disables engine crosshair
    ### Added jump height modifier
    ### Added speed modifier
    ### Added recoil modifier
    ### Added spread modifier
    ### Added no weapon weight
    ### Added no weapon scope sway
    @Mayion @Hero @Flengo Approval please?

2. The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to J For This Useful Post:

-Marty- (08-19-2016),abisekz (08-27-2016),apkfriv (08-19-2016),arabsidol (05-04-2017),artwoix (11-27-2019),Bleedout (08-26-2016),bolesuaf (08-24-2016),Chronic_Justin (08-24-2016),codewixpm (08-31-2018),codypham (09-02-2016),crafter101 (08-25-2016),CrAzY_GAMEAHOLIC (08-31-2016),CreditSOB (08-21-2016),d-dog17 (08-24-2016),DannyTheRa (11-28-2016),Devin1257 (09-03-2016),diablo62 (12-06-2016),DltaShilva (08-27-2016),dontknowmen (08-19-2016),EliteSuicide (08-26-2016),fafaw4 (08-19-2016),fanprodk69 (01-01-2019),ferszabi (08-27-2016),frittown12 (08-23-2016),Fuqe (01-22-2018),FuryAF (08-28-2016),gabriel.ignatiu (08-26-2016),gengal12345 (08-27-2016),godbeast (08-21-2016),gorga0 (08-26-2016),H4CK5R (08-25-2016),Hacker2228 (08-29-2016),hackplpl (10-30-2016),heuueh (09-01-2016),HexxiRR (05-23-2017),ik4cookies (08-19-2016),iSkyHD (08-19-2016),Jamesos157 (10-01-2016),jorrinho (08-19-2016),joshwheta (08-23-2016),justDabs (08-19-2016),k101817 (08-25-2016),Killerarmca- (11-27-2016),killyouups (08-27-2016),king_ash572 (08-24-2016),kobe132 (08-24-2016),kosa5taka5oshrmota (04-23-2019),kriss1 (08-21-2016),Leg1t360_ (08-25-2016),luizfelipek22 (08-20-2016),Magemasta (08-21-2016),Martenn (08-24-2016),mastertrunk (08-21-2016),matchboy7 (09-01-2016),maximplay22 (08-31-2016),mbaislife7 (08-19-2016),mixers911 (08-24-2016),Moneyking150 (09-03-2016),more_ron (08-29-2016),MW2Killz4free (08-20-2016),nekuxx (08-21-2016),neslovetome321 (09-07-2016),O'biond97 (11-05-2016),ooshii (08-27-2016),orlando3121 (09-03-2016),owaice (08-20-2016),pericolospalotes (11-13-2018),poison3all (08-19-2016),Psychic143 (08-19-2016),psycho326 (08-26-2016),R,i,P (08-27-2016),Randi95 (08-26-2016),rankymc (08-27-2016),RCV (08-22-2016),renanhcsr1 (08-31-2016),renzz12 (08-23-2016),samirhagever1 (08-23-2016),scavanger96 (08-21-2016),tannerwuzhere (02-26-2017),TestHacku1 (02-17-2019),TheGirlyHacker (08-24-2016),therodgod (02-03-2017),Tritonal- (09-02-2016),vca2000 (01-06-2018),veryverybigchode (08-26-2016),vVentured (08-20-2016),WazZzaA123 (08-22-2016),Whispeurs (08-24-2016),xdgxdg123 (08-15-2017),xiaodijia (08-24-2016),xxfarfarxx (08-22-2016),yourwelcome (08-27-2016),ZinN. (09-01-2016),zorbey23 (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    I mean like, iv'e seen plenty of public aimbots with chams etc as just public release but i understand where you are coming from because i don't really know anymore sites that are producing CA VIP Hacks anymore. But i did meet a hacker that actually had god mode just 2 days ago i really don't know where he got the hacks but if someone is able to code god mode again then just imagine what else could be possible coded even if EU is here. And DC did alot of great work but for CA hacks he had another coder code them because he was focused on the other games other then CA sadly DC has left and isn't coming bad.
    D-Dog,

Cannival tried to add some tid-bits of code, stolen from a now dead site, then he attempted to get paid out for it - I was actually one of the few people that inspected the code, albeit a bit of time after he was gone for his own reasons, but his code was never implemented. That's the only dev that ever tried to contribute to DCs base. I believe Fatal may have updated the addies and helped find some offsets once or twice when we were down for an extended period of time, but that's about it - DC always did everything himself - quite stubborn, really.

As for God mode, I know a dev that currently has that in their private/staff only base, just as GA did. If I'm not mistaken, GA staff still have an updated private base that only they can load up, according to my last bit of contact with Flamez over at GA. As for the other site, I want to say he's German or Brazilian? I don't recall his name - that dev and I were friends for a short period of time before I disappeared again, but I do know he has a website; however, he has halted all development with their VIP for CA.

Indeed, there are many public bases that now include many once sacred features of VIP hacks. You see, I'm from the golden era of CA reversing back in 07-08 - my other MPGH acct. is from 07-08. Back in those days, we would ban anyone posting complete sources for public/private bases, as well as ban developers that posted public aimbot, etc. This was to keep the business going for those higher ranking individuals that had affiliations with websites that sold subs + MPGH had a little VIP base of their own as well. But yeah, now that people have leaked source everywhere, as well as posting updated public bases that include those once considered sacred features of VIP, there is lack of incentive for decent coders to get involved in the business because of the demand shift for VIP moving over to the left on the demand curve, which is caused by an alternative good being public hacks. Everyone getting into the business of VIP these days are just skids that think they're going to make a few bucks off of public code or developers that choose to use public code because it's not worth their time, then their site disappears because they hit a brick wall and can't seem to update the public code that they're selling as their own. It's quite pathetic, really, but to each their own... I guess. CA is a dying game anyways, so the mods don't care about enforcing these rules anymore. The devs that possess some knowledge of macroeconomics left the business years ago.

J
    Last edited by jajarem74; 08-30-2016 at 02:25 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jajarem74 For This Useful Post:

d-dog17 (08-30-2016),more_ron (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem74 View Post
    D-Dog,

Cannival tried to add some tid-bits of code, stolen from a now dead site, then he attempted to get paid out for it - I was actually one of the few people that inspected the code, albeit a bit of time after he was gone for his own reasons, but his code was never implemented. That's the only dev that ever tried to contribute to DCs base. I believe Fatal may have updated the addies and helped find some offsets once or twice when we were down for an extended period of time, but that's about it - DC always did everything himself - quite stubborn, really.

As for God mode, I know a dev that currently has that in their private/staff only base, just as GA did. If I'm not mistaken, GA staff still have an updated private base that only they can load up, according to my last bit of contact with Flamez over at GA. As for the other site, I want to say he's German or Brazilian? I don't recall his name - that dev and I were friends for a short period of time before I disappeared again, but I do know he has a website; however, he has halted all development with their VIP for CA.

Indeed, there are many public bases that now include many once sacred features of VIP hacks. You see, I'm from the golden era of CA reversing back in 07-08 - my other MPGH acct. is from 07-08. Back in those days, we would ban anyone posting complete sources for public/private bases, as well as ban developers that posted public aimbot, etc. This was to keep the business going for those higher ranking individuals that had affiliations with websites that sold subs + MPGH had a little VIP base of their own as well. But yeah, now that people have leaked source everywhere, as well as posting updated public bases that include those once considered sacred features of VIP, there is lack of incentive for decent coders to get involved in the business because of the demand shift for VIP moving over to the left on the demand curve, which is caused by an alternative good being public hacks. Everyone getting into the business of VIP these days are just skids that think they're going to make a few bucks off of public code or developers that choose to use public code because it's not worth their time, then their site disappears because they hit a brick wall and can't seem to update the public code that they're selling as their own. It's quite pathetic, really, but to each their own... I guess. CA is a dying game anyways, so the mods don't care about enforcing these rules anymore. The devs that possess some knowledge of macroeconomics left the business years ago.

J
    Thanks you for helping me understand alot better. And yeah i was back here at MPGH back in 2010 when stuff was VIP i believe. and i do agree Ca is a dying game therefore anyone just posts there hacks and just cheat. Dang man you must knew GA way back then such as myself when FaTaL was working there. DC,Flamez,FaTaL, CroJo i was one of the video editors there way back in the day. but thanks for helping me understand it. I was missing alot of information and you cleared it up

Thanks
    When i open it up it says Ingection failed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by FuryAF View Post
    When i open it up it says Ingection failed
    you sure like some program or anti virus program isn't stopping it from injection? what OS do you have?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    D-Dog,

J
    I totally agree with you, and it sucks since CA is dying. Very informative about the whole situation, thanks man!

Thanks
    Thanks you for helping me understand alot better. And yeah i was back here at MPGH back in 2010 when stuff was VIP i believe. and i do agree Ca is a dying game therefore anyone just posts there hacks and just cheat. Dang man you must knew GA way back then such as myself when FaTaL was working there. DC,Flamez,FaTaL, CroJo i was one of the video editors there way back in the day. but thanks for helping me understand it. I was missing alot of information and you cleared it up
    D-Dog,

I don't recall who else helped with the base, but I'm pretty sure there was another admin there that had contributed a few times to the base - I almost want to say Crojo, but if my memory serves me correctly, he was only a mod, so it wouldn't be him. I'm not sure, but I know that the other admin I speak of had developed bases for a few other games. You know how devs that work with each other at the same site are - they all like to fraternize and consult one another, so I'm sure there's some legitimacy to your statement, but DC was very independent. Speaking of, based on what I'm reading on the site, DC has been gone for a while. Do you know how he's doing and where's he's disappeared to?

I knew your name sounded familiar, but I just couldn't recall exactly where I knew it from - it's been so long. Yeah, I won't say much for Fatal other than the fact that GA is much better off with him gone - he used to exploit vulnerabilities on subscribers systems whom he did not like because they wouldn't bend over for him. I happened to be an individual who was targeted by him (he exploited a UPNP vulnerability on my router, then shelled in) because I wouldn't put up with his abusive, egocentric-power-tripping. He'd go so far as disabling your VIP sub, if you spoke up for yourself. I ended up leaving GA due to these reasons, then had a talk with DC regarding his behavior, and that's when Fatal magically disappeared from GA - posted a packet log of his malicious activity on the forums - he was using his shell access to the GA host in order to conduct the activities. But he's still hanging about through a new alias known as BludgerBoy last I checked. The only reason Fatal was around for so long was because he would black mail DC into keeping him around. Honestly, I would attribute the fall of GA to Fatal because he chased off thousands of subs during my time with GA. I have a lot of respect for the other staff, especially Flamez - they're very laid back and fun to game with. I have to say that GA was the best community I had been apart of during it's peak of 09-12.

On a side note, I'll be dumping and analyzing the major injectors that're around, especially the one that's recommended here. I used to have a bunch of injectors that I wrote myself, but those drives have since failed, and I didn't bother to recover any of my code - I thought I was giving this life up, permanently. In the meantime, I will be using stealth injector from DC because I don't trust any of the new injectors that're floating around, and the people that make excuses claiming false positives - I don't have any relationship for history with any of the devs. My injectors never gave off false positives, nor did I have any desire to pack them because I had nothing to hide.

Cya'round, mate.

J

Quote Originally Posted by more_ron View Post
    I totally agree with you, and it sucks since CA is dying. Very informative about the whole situation, thanks man!
    more_ron,

Yeah, CA is definitely hitting the expiration date. This is very evident in how Nexon is practically raining all of the cool weapons and stuff like that on newcomers and the like - they give you everything you could ever really want without you doing anything for it now. In a sense, they're destroying a lot of the competitive incentive to play the game, but I believe they're trying to tap into the casual player-base now more than ever, so they're making special accommodations for them since that's going to be the greater of the player-base considering how outdated the game is; the hardcore players have moved onto games that are developed further with more advanced graphics and interactive game play - it does suck, but that's the natural cycle of pretty much everything in our world around us. I seem to be pretty stuck on CA, myself, but I only come back for small periods of time, then move onto something else after a couple weeks - I go back and forth.

Honestly, the best thing that Nexon can do for themselves is cut their budget for CA and create new and better games with a more advanced engine or increase their budget and spend some time advancing the engine and graphics, etc. then do some massive commercialization of the game - that's the only two ways that Nexon will move forward from or with CA, but I think CA just has an extremely stale taste in the preexisting player-base at this point. Nexon needs to adapt; update, advertise, or lay down and die with the passing of time. How do you think Blizzard resurrected StarCraft and saved World of Warcraft from it's own demise?

J
    Last edited by jajarem74; 08-30-2016 at 08:03 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jajarem74 For This Useful Post:

more_ron (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Still working
    I Love MPGH

I don't care what people say about me I care what I say about my self

High Rank Good Skills

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arabsidol For This Useful Post:

d-dog17 (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    D-Dog,

I don't recall who else helped with the base, but I'm pretty sure there was another admin there that had contributed a few times to the base - I almost want to say Crojo, but if my memory serves me correctly, he was only a mod, so it wouldn't be him. I'm not sure, but I know that the other admin I speak of had developed bases for a few other games. You know how devs that work with each other at the same site are - they all like to fraternize and consult one another, so I'm sure there's some legitimacy to your statement, but DC was very independent. Speaking of, based on what I'm reading on the site, DC has been gone for a while. Do you know how he's doing and where's he's disappeared to?

I knew your name sounded familiar, but I just couldn't recall exactly where I knew it from - it's been so long. Yeah, I won't say much for Fatal other than the fact that GA is much better off with him gone - he used to exploit vulnerabilities on subscribers systems whom he did not like because they wouldn't bend over for him. I happened to be an individual who was targeted by him (he exploited a UPNP vulnerability on my router, then shelled in) because I wouldn't put up with his abusive, egocentric-power-tripping. He'd go so far as disabling your VIP sub, if you spoke up for yourself. I ended up leaving GA due to these reasons, then had a talk with DC regarding his behavior, and that's when Fatal magically disappeared from GA - posted a packet log of his malicious activity on the forums - he was using his shell access to the GA host in order to conduct the activities. But he's still hanging about through a new alias known as BludgerBoy last I checked. The only reason Fatal was around for so long was because he would black mail DC into keeping him around. Honestly, I would attribute the fall of GA to Fatal because he chased off thousands of subs during my time with GA. I have a lot of respect for the other staff, especially Flamez - they're very laid back and fun to game with. I have to say that GA was the best community I had been apart of during it's peak of 09-12.

On a side note, I'll be dumping and analyzing the major injectors that're around, especially the one that's recommended here. I used to have a bunch of injectors that I wrote myself, but those drives have since failed, and I didn't bother to recover any of my code - I thought I was giving this life up, permanently. In the meantime, I will be using stealth injector from DC because I don't trust any of the new injectors that're floating around, and the people that make excuses claiming false positives - I don't have any relationship for history with any of the devs. My injectors never gave off false positives, nor did I have any desire to pack them because I had nothing to hide.

Cya'round, mate.

J

more_ron,

Yeah, CA is definitely hitting the expiration date. This is very evident in how Nexon is practically raining all of the cool weapons and stuff like that on newcomers and the like - they give you everything you could ever really want without you doing anything for it now. In a sense, they're destroying a lot of the competitive incentive to play the game, but I believe they're trying to tap into the casual player-base now more than ever, so they're making special accommodations for them since that's going to be the greater of the player-base considering how outdated the game is; the hardcore players have moved onto games that are developed further with more advanced graphics and interactive game play - it does suck, but that's the natural cycle of pretty much everything in our world around us. I seem to be pretty stuck on CA, myself, but I only come back for small periods of time, then move onto something else after a couple weeks - I go back and forth.

Honestly, the best thing that Nexon can do for themselves is cut their budget for CA and create new and better games with a more advanced engine or increase their budget and spend some time advancing the engine and graphics, etc. then do some massive commercialization of the game - that's the only two ways that Nexon will move forward from or with CA, but I think CA just has an extremely stale taste in the preexisting player-base at this point. Nexon needs to adapt; update, advertise, or lay down and die with the passing of time. How do you think Blizzard resurrected StarCraft and saved World of Warcraft from it's own demise?

J
    DC has been gone for a while. Do you know how he's doing and where's he's disappeared to? : He has quit the site that has been confirmed by a very close "mod" at the site, And yeah i knew there was alot of drama going on at GA because of FaTaL There was times i would get on Teamspeak and he would just sit there and be a dick some times but overall he was a very nice guy to (me) because i guess we was just seriously very close But he helped me reach veteran status at GA and the reason you possibly know me is because my older names are D-dog17 and more famously known as "cerqunceca" stealth injector from DC how would that be possible to work? is he updating it or something? And yes flamez was a very great guy he was just funny i really enjoyed the years i spent with GA i am there active from time to time just posting nothing. But yeah the site is dying it isn't coming back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    D-Dog,

Cya'round, mate.

J

more_ron,

J
    I'm fully agree with you. They need to do more and invest more time in ads, graphic updates and whatnot. I believe Nexon is updating graphics on CA.. I think I saw that somewhere (don't hold me to it). But alas, if they don't advertise outward the game will continue to trickle down. Not looking forward to it since I just got back into it, but like you said its an ending cycle and its cutting close. Now if they take the concept and put it to a whole new game with better graphics, play style, and boost servers (because we can all agree the CA servers are starting to crap out), we would have a very good game. Who doesn't like good graphics with seems like unlimited gun variations?

Thanks
    you sure like some program or anti virus program isn't stopping it from injection? what OS do you have?
    i have windows 10 and no i have avast turned off always

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by FuryAF View Post
    i have windows 10 and no i have avast turned off always
    What error did you got ? Explain .

MPGH History:
    Member: 02/1/2016
    Contributor: 29/6/2016
    Minion: 25/8/2016
    Former Staff: 07/02/2017
    Minion: 21/9/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Detected and i got ban
    I Love MPGH

High Rank Good Skills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by arabsidol View Post
    Detected and i got ban
    Same I went to log on today and they gave me a nice suspension. At least I'm not perma banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by more_ron View Post
    Same I went to log on today and they gave me a nice suspension. At least I'm not perma banned
    it's my first time to hack in CA how did i get perma ban ?!
    I Love MPGH

High Rank Good Skills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Yeah same with me i just checked the account on the website and it's banned lol i didn't even have to logg in to see it's banned. Well it was fun i guess
    I think I'm done with cheating now tired of getting banned it was fun while it lasted but now it's just stupid :S
    Last edited by d-dog17; 08-31-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast