Thanks

About the engine

Someone used a ranged attack in my firefight. I want to ask how to do this. I have read @96neko's comment, but I still don't understand it! Thank you
    Last edited by cfyuyanz; 09-03-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cfyuyanz View Post
    Someone used a ranged attack in my firefight. I want to ask how to do this. I have read @96neko's comment, but I still don't understand it! Thank you
    i don't understand , what you mean by "ranged attack in my firefight" ? do you mean "mass kill" ? was the kill mark with grenade /or attack helicoper ?

if it was with a weapon then that's normal remote kill and invisible player

if it was grenade /or attack helicoper then that's the remote kill i posted

for the normal remote u can find sources in this section , for grenade/heli u won't be able to do it , only jayjay , dreek and vaisd can

all i can tell you is to be able to understand it is to learn how the game engine works and you will be able to understand the code i posted

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 96neko For This Useful Post:

cfyuyanz (09-04-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
    i don't understand , what you mean by "ranged attack in my firefight" ? do you mean "mass kill" ? was the kill mark with grenade /or attack helicoper ?

if it was with a weapon then that's normal remote kill and invisible player

if it was grenade /or attack helicoper then that's the remote kill i posted

for the normal remote u can find sources in this section , for grenade/heli u won't be able to do it , only jayjay , dreek and vaisd can

all i can tell you is to be able to understand it is to learn how the game engine works and you will be able to understand the code i posted
    But I am a novice, I need to learn or more. Yes, "mass kill" , @96neko. Thank you if you can teach.
    Last edited by cfyuyanz; 09-04-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    But I am a novice, I need to learn or more. Yes, "mass kill" , @96neko. Thank you if you can teach.
    Gotta love when ppl simply think they can do advanced stuff right when they begin. I don't suggest you try it, but if you want, lookup SendToServer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vaisefud3 For This Useful Post:

cfyuyanz (09-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    first of all you need to learn basics , like how you can make a simple ESP...etc , get to know how the engine works and how to get the classes and how to use it , these are required steps to be able to do more things like dealing with packets , better understanding of server side , and then you could do things like mass kill , spawn AI Boss , spawn weapons ...etc

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 96neko For This Useful Post:

cfyuyanz (09-05-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
    Gotta love when ppl simply think they can do advanced stuff right when they begin. I don't suggest you try it, but if you want, lookup SendToServer
    Can you teach me? I will study hard. I'm so stupid. I still want to say thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

first of all you need to learn basics , like how you can make a simple ESP...etc , get to know how the engine works and how to get the classes and how to use it , these are required steps to be able to do more things like dealing with packets , better understanding of server side , and then you could do things like mass kill , spawn AI Boss , spawn weapons ...etc
    If there were a manager, I would understand. I still want to say thank you.
    Last edited by cfyuyanz; 09-05-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Can you teach me? I will study hard. I'm so stupid. I still want to say thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

If there were a manager, I would understand. I still want to say thank you.
    I don't code for cf anymore, and there's plenty of material out there for you to explore

Thanks
    Thanks for tips!