Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Question $5.00 for the following "hack" (read if ur interested)

righty im going to offer $5.00 to somone (via paypall only) if they can do me a little favor - with all these hack clients out there i see a lot of features i really like however i do miss the old style hack of inserting it into the .jar manually and having configurable keys to my own tastes

i would really like it if somone can give me the .class files & a config file i can edit that will give me the following features (and preferably be compatible with modloader + zombies mod + basic xray with fullbright etc)

o - mob aura
    o - player aura
    o - increased arm range (multiplayer)
    o - way to force creative mode on multiplayer (if at all possible- i appreciate it migt not be) // (any way to spawn items in multiplayer - iv heard it exists) ($5.00 bonus if u get me this working)
    o - rapid fire for bow (instant max power)
    o - functioning multiplayer item durability hack (if possible)
    o - no void fog (yeah i know this already exists im being lazy)

so there are 5 possible hacks i want the .class files for so i can manually add them to my already modded client with i hope a config file i can edit in different keys for to save myself some keyboard remapping. (clients that have odd keys i remap my keyboard specifically for MC to make it easier to use)

most desperately wanted are the mob + player auras configged so mob key is - on numpad and player is * on numpad (will offer $3.00 if only those class files are given)

i know its not a lot of money but if u can get me these and promise to update them (at your leisure) on new patches within a couple weeks id love to make u my personal MC hack bitch - anyway tell me what u all think

Thanks
    @swaith

just use nodus its free and u can customize the keys

o - mob aura -yes
    o - player aura -yes
    o - increased arm range (multiplayer) -this has been patched
    o - way to force creative mode on multiplayer (if at all possible- i appreciate it migt not be) // (any way to spawn items in multiplayer - iv heard it exists) ($5.00 bonus if u get me this working) -u can't force op/creative O.o about spawning item there was a duping glitch included in nodus but that was patched by bukkit
    o - rapid fire for bow (instant max power) - no
    o - functioning multiplayer item durability hack (if possible) - no, never heard of
    o - no void fog (yeah i know this already exists im being lazy) - yes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    yeah but i cant use all the mods i already have and im set in my ways